H2O Just Add Water Season 4 News!

energizerbella posted on Aug 07, 2011 at 11:20AM
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th November on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently Emma will return for Season 4 and Bella will still be there. So there will be 4 Mermaids in Season 4. Angus McLaren (Lewis) will probably not be in Season 4 because he is going back to shoot Packed To The Rafters. Luke Mitchell (Will) will also still be there. And when Season 4 is finished, they will talk about making a Season 5 for all the fans and it all depends on how much ratings they get for Season 4.

Stick around for more Season 4 news.
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th

H2O Just Add Water 198 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 198

over a year ago hollydays said…
worried
Mako: Island of Secrets Edit History Mako: Island of Secrets is a spin-off from the popular TV show, H2O: Just Add Water. It will air in late 2012. It stars 15 year old Zac goes camping at Mako Island and discovers its secrets.

Main CharactersEdit
■Zac: Zac is the main character and goes camping at Mako Island and gets attacked by Sirena, Nexie and Lyla which causes him to become a merman. His powers is Telekinesis/Hydrokinesis.
■Sirena: Sirena and her mermaid friends, Nexie and Lyla watch everything Zac does on Mako Island. They attack him which causes him to become a merman. She has the Hydro-Thermokinesis/Mecokinesis power.
■Nexie: Nexie and her mermaid friends, Sirena and Lyla watch everything Zac does on Mako Island. They attack him which causes him to become a merman. She has the Cryokinesis/Gelidkinesis power.
■Lyla: Lyla and her mermaid friends, Sirena and Nexie watch everything Zac does on Mako Island. They attack him which causes him to become a merman. She has the Substanciakinesis/Aerokinesis power.
PlotEdit
When 15 year old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored by real-life mermaids, Sirena, Nexie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the moon pool.

im so confused now i just got this from a sight called wikki or something... no emma rikki and cleo?? who are there awkward mermaids? its kinda cheesey.... is it true? real? i hope not.. i will die if the origonal actors are not staring or the whole plot changes!! ARRRRRRRR
big smile
oh dear.. im rewatching episodes that snot a good sign they need to bring out a new season before i go apsolutley nuts!!!
*thats *not
over a year ago catluver2425 said…
smile
hey @hollydays , what is her twitter name? i was just wondering so i can "follow" her on there and keep up on all the h2o info and whatnot :)
over a year ago football13 said…
Do ya'll know what channel and the time it shows it
over a year ago rikkirocks13 said…
U cant trust Wikipedia but I do think there will be a season 4 I just hope for it!
over a year ago lovemermaids said…
I am soooooo exicted for seson 4of just add water to come out
over a year ago Depiii said…
meh
I need a season 4 :/ Its been almost three months I have found out abt this fanpop page and I havent stopped reading and searching for info! Though I hadnt logged in for abt a month due to the fact i had forgotten my password :p, I hadnt stopped reading and searching at all. i need h2o. ever since the last episode was broadcast, i felt like a piece of me got lost :'/
over a year ago keyshaun said…
big smile
Cool
over a year ago h20rocks223 said…
ya i can not wait i wached all 78 eps 4 times:)link
over a year ago sweetheartmc said…
big smile
there is an h2o season 4! if you go onto the teen nick website and onto the h2o page, then then nickelodion themselves tell you that there is all new h2o coming on january 16th. so excuted! if you dont believe me, then go onto the website yourself and check. 15 days left! yay! too bad i dont have cable. ill have to wait for it to get on youtube. oh well. still cant wait. hope thisnews cheers all of you up! :D
over a year ago zikkifan4ever said…
thats season 3 coming to nick..
over a year ago niki26 said…
Just saw comerical for the new h20 season and set to premiere January 16 at 730 eastern standard time on teen nick
over a year ago Ash_9 said…
smile
This is cool. Look forward to it
over a year ago TeamJacobInigo said…
@niki26
Do you live in the USA? Then it's probably about season 3. If not, then WOOOOOHOOOOOW! Thanks for the info!
over a year ago pcollver said…
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago cleo-bff said…
big smile
ME TOO
over a year ago cheryllarabay said…
how old are all the girls
over a year ago cheryllarabay said…
when u coming back on tv
over a year ago loveishate149 said…
angry
I waited all day and no new episodes!! i really think its a lie, can someone put up an officail trailer, or a link to episode one. i know season 3 ened with a graduation but i want to see season 4!!! help!!
over a year ago Show-Lover said…
hmmm
IM CONFUSED. I live in the US and I am wondering is there going to be a season 4. I know they are making one that is a rip off of H2O. But is there a season 4 for real. Cause I really like it and really want to know
tongue
Oh so season 3 is new to the use (i have aldready seen it) but when is season 4 comming to the u.s and what is it about
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
Even if it is season 3 it still is h2o as we want h2o to have high ratings to show nick not to just promote shows like iCarly and Victorious.
smile
i heard that their not making another season because they are to old!....sad but there is a show called The Secret Circle, and one of the mermaid girl are in it! and another mermaid girl is in the vampire diaries (later on)
over a year ago GummyBear_23 said…
Cleo (Phoebe Tonkin) is in The Secret Circle
over a year ago luckylover1020 said…
@h20-clewis can u give me the link please thanks :]

cant wait !
over a year ago EMMA701 said…
crying
yes that would be so so so so so cool because if you do i will cry because i'm going to be so so so happy and if you don't i will cry too because i'm going to be so so so so so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago knowsomthing said…
hmmm
does any one know whats going on with season 4. im so confused. any help will be greatly appreciated. so plz respond if you know any thing at all cause i have so many Questions....PLZ DO A SEASON FOUR!!!!!!
over a year ago luckylover1020 said…
smile
@energizerbella where did you get the info from i cant really find it anywhere :[

over a year ago adiapho said…
But what about Cleo????
over a year ago hannahbell101 said…
hmmm
when is the new season coming?;}

over a year ago Lexipie said…
smirk
Uhm. There is a spinoff, its not a really turn of season 4. Its based on 15 years old Zach. he goes to mako and 3 new mermaids Serena Lyla and Nexie attack him and the next morning he finds out he is a merman. it comes out in late 2012. Its called Mako: Island of secret. im not lying pshhh the h2o wiki says all. and noe clo riki bella lewis or anyother orginals maybe they keep one heres the web site. link

Seriously wkipedia is a editable source page like 18thmoon said. enjoy this website in what info it give you.
over a year ago cleo17 said…
im so glad there will be a season 4.
over a year ago migsespina said…
angry
i cant find a cd of season 4!
i cant find a cd of season 4!
over a year ago rikki24 said…
big smile
yay its around the end of this year
over a year ago lucythecutie12 said…
hmmm
really! i love h20 but ware did you dint the info
over a year ago qazxsw18 said…
hmmm
so there IS going to be a season 4...or NOT. just somebody tell me. i signed up just to talk about this and i need to know....somebody reply please :)
I NEED A RELAIBLE SOURCE PLEASE!!! or.... somebody can just answer me.....

* sorry if i spelled anything wrong, horrible speller*
i also have the same question as lucythecutie12, where did you find this information? I NEED TO KNOW! :)
over a year ago 12345678910sun said…
smirk
great i love h2o more then any show in the worled
over a year ago rikkih2ofan said…
cloudy
I do not want Bella in season 4 because Emma,Cleo,rikki are the main mermaids.
over a year ago rikkih2ofan said…
laugh
I'm so glad there is a season 4.
over a year ago CourCour said…
smile
jonathan shiff Executive Producer
julia Adams Legal & Business Affairs
Manager
jadams@jmsp.com.au
jennifer Clevers Executive Assistant
to Executive Producer
Cell +61 438 814 834
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
Kristen souvlis Associate Producer
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
Contact
tel +61 3 9647 7200
www.jonathan-m-shiff.com.au
I hope this is a good way to get season 4 information and news
over a year ago keneshiasmith said…
smile
Yesss That soooo Great I Can't Wait I been Watching season 1,2 and 3 on Netflix again I Can't Wait For Season 4 and 5 to Come out and hope there be a 6 with the Same Girls this show is so awsome and so fun to Watch
over a year ago clewis32 said…
What day is it gonna be on??????
over a year ago Amzaza said…
big smile
Lol I read this and screamed. Lol!!!!! I've looked everywhere for this and I've finally found it!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait!¡
over a year ago Rikki23 said…
heart
Awsome man cant wait till sesson 4 aires
over a year ago H2Oforever980 said…
big smile
YAY happy gonna watch all episodes till the new seasons come out ty for the GREAT news :D
over a year ago mariposa989 said…
smile
i just can't w8 for H2O season 4
over a year ago harmony1234 said…
big smile
yay h2o is my fav show i could watch the episodes all day.cant wait