Fringe Hangman

scrubby21 posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 11:33PM
First i have to give props to mooimafish from the HP spot for this great game. Secondly, i changed the rules because i don't think there will be enough people to play the way it's played on the HP spot. Thirdly, enjoy!

1) You must use quotes from Fringe, not just a single word.

2) Each round is allowed 10 guesses total. If the quote isn't solved by then, it's game over.

3) If you guess it right you get props

4) The one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote. In the event that no one gets it right, the quote poster gets to pick another quote.

5) The person who picked the quote must check the forum every day

"/" stands for a space.

Okay, let's get started!
last edited on Oct 03, 2011 at 04:33AM

Fringe 760 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 760

over a year ago MrBuna said…
Unfortunately there is no german Fringepedia where you could copy the quotes...

_ _ _ / T _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ T _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ T / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / T _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _.
over a year ago scrubby21 said…
well, you'll just have to make one then! i think you're more than qualified for the job. afterall, you know all the episode titles (most likely the corresponding descriptions), and can use the glyphs fluently like they were nothing! xD the only issue with this idea is that you'd have to know how to create a website. and i can't help you with that. =(

anyways, R please.
That's the problem. I have neither the knowledge nor the time for doing that. :/

_ _ _ / T _ _ / R _ _ / _ _ _ T _ R _ / _ _ / _ _ T / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / T _ / _ _ / _ R _ _ _.
last edited over a year ago
hmm, so i guess your icon making days are behind you now? that's too bad, i was looking forward to Aragorn saying that Fox Sucks. =)

give me an O.
No, I'm always searching screenshots that I can use for them. I'm sure I'll find one with Aragorn, I have hundrets of screenshots from LotR ;)
But creating a website is a bit more work I guess, and you know, I have a horse that wants to be ridden.

_ _ _ / T _ _ / R _ _ / _ _ _ T _ R _ / _ _ / _ OT / _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ / TO / _ _ / _ R _ _ _.
you own a horse? you are so lucky! what's his/her name? how long have you been riding? are you like an equestrian rider or do you ride just for leisure? do you dress up as LotR characters and enact scenes from it? (okay, the last question is a joke, couldn't help myself). sorry for all the questions but i just find this very interesting.

oh yeah. N please.
His name is Marc (I know, stupid name for a horse, but it was not my choice!), he's an american trotter, mixture of Standardbred and Hackney. And I have no idea how long I've been riding because I don't remember the time I didn't ride^^ Maybe that's why I'm planning to study something in this direction so that I can work with horses later :)

_ N _ / T _ _ / R _ _ / _ _ NT _ RN / _ _ / NOT / _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ / TO / _ _ / _ R _ _ N.
i'll say it again, you're so lucky! are you going to be the next horse whisperer? xD

E next.
Probably not xD No, there are many different jobs that have to do with horses, I could tell you some but I have no idea how they're called in english.

_ N _ / T _ E / RE _ / _ _ NTERN / _ _ / NOT / _ _ _ _ O _ E _ / TO / _ E / _ REEN.
well i guess there's breeders, groomers and trainers. actually, that's about all i can think of right now.

"And the red lantern is not supposed to be green." it looks like this fits anyways.
Of course, but there are also many others.

That's right, Peter said this in Subject 13 :)
oh i know but i couldn't think of them. =)

since i'm super pissed right now about Fox's retarded decision to only air 2 more episodes this year, i can't concentrate enough to try to translate this into German so it's staying in English. Any idea when that new icon might be made? i'm going to be wanting it in about 2 weeks time.

_ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _' _/ _ _ _ _ _?
WHAT?! You can't be serious!
Well that depends on whether I'll find a good screenshot for this within 2 weeks or not. I already tried it with 2 different ones, but the results weren't really satisfying... So when you know where I can get one, tell me please.

N please.
well, unless that schedule isn't for sure, i am dead serious. the 8th episode won't be airing till the middle of January.
i'll see what i can do.

_ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ N _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ N' _/ _ _ _ _ _?

Omg I won't survive this. And I fear that means, that it will also take longer until they show season 4 here >.< Last year they startet the new season in Janurary, but that's unrealistic this time...
I'm just maikng one, but it's not as good as the others. It's really hard to find a picture on which he looks angry or something.

E please.
i know! it's so frustrating! i feel like Fox is purposely sabotaging the show like they always do with shows they don't like.
yeah, i guess now that you mention it, i can't really recall a point in time when he looked particularly angry.

_ _/ _ _ _/ E _ E _/ _ _ _ N _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ E _ N' _/ E _ _ _ _?
I know what you mean. But why should they sabotage their own show? I really don't understand those guys from Fox.
Exactly. Well, I made one now, but I don't like it very much.

S please.
I'll never understand those assholes. Like i said, they don't like it. Fringe isn't like their other crappy shows and doesn't get as high viewership as them. therefore they want to have an excuse to get rid of it by making the viewership even less. though, to be fair, they usually sabotage shows within the first year if they don't like it. ie. Firefly, Drive (both Nathan Fillion shows), Wonderfalls, John Doe, etc. so based on their past history, maybe Fox isn't trying to sabotage Fringe but it sure seems like it.

_ _/ _ _ _/ E _ E _/ _ _ _ N _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ E/ _ _ S _/ _ _ ESN' _/ E _ _ S _?
Hmm, seems like our chance for another season is not the best... I just hope you're wrong and they have another reason for doing this.

A please.
yeah, you have no idea how much i wish i'm wrong too.

_ _/ _ _ _/ E _ E _/ _ _ _ N _/ _ _ A _/ _ A _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ E/ _ _ S _/ _ _ ESN' _/ E _ _ S _?
Well, we will see. We can't change it anyways.

T next.
_ _/ _ _ _/ E _ E _/ T _ _ N _/ T _ AT/ _ A _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ T _ _ E/ _ _ ST/ _ _ ESN'T/ E _ _ ST?
"Do you ever think that maybe your type just doesn't exist?" If I remember it correctly it's from One Night In October, can't check it because Fringepedia is not available.
yeah, that's right. hehe, well it was accurate as of that episode but not anymore. thank God, Peter came back because it seems like Olivia is interested in Our Lincoln. i don't understand how her taste can be so bad!

it's working for me, i wonder why not for you?
Really, you think she's interested in Lincoln? I rather thought it was the other way round. But it doesn't matter anyways, because I just hate the idea. Lincoln is so... meeh.
And I still haven't watched Novation >.<

I don't know! I wasn't able to load the site for about half an hour, but now it's working again...

Here's the next quote:
_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _'_ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _.
oh, you haven't yet? well, when you do, it'll be fairly obvious that she is. i really hope they don't start dating though, for the same reason you said. if any of the Lincoln's seemed interested in her, it was AltLincoln.

anyways before i start ruining the whole ep, i should just pick a letter. Give me an S.
No, it seems to take a long time to add these stupid subtitles. Okay I will see, but I'm not sure if I want to. Altlivia and AltLincoln, okay, I don't care. But Our Olivia and Our Lincoln? Omg no >.<
You won't ruin it if you don't tell me how it ends. Fringepedia already spoiled Subject 9 for me with the picture they use for this episode showing that Peter is this blue energy thing -.-

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / S _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ S _'_ / _ _ _ / _ _ S _ / _ _ _ _ _ SS _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _.
yeah, that'd be really gross.

I please.
Totally. I think the writers know that, too.

_ _ _ _ _ _ / I _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _, / _ _ _ _ I _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / S _ _ _ _ / I _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ S _'_ / _ _ _ / _ _ S _ / _ _ _ _ _ SSI _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _.
E next.
_ _ _ _ E _ / I _ / _ _ E / _ E _ _ / _ _ / _ _, / _ E _ _ I _ _ / _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / S _ _ _ _ / I _ / _ _ E / _ _ _ _ / _ _ S _'_ / _ _ E / _ _ S _ / _ _ _ _ ESSI _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ E.
A next.
_ _ _ _ E _ / I _ / _ _ E / _ EA _ / _ _ / _ _, / _ EA _ I _ _ / A / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ / _ A _ / S _ _ _ _ / I _ / _ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ AS _'_ / _ _ E / _ _ S _ / _ _ _ _ ESSI _ _ A _ / _ _ _ E.
N next.
_ _ _ _ E _ / IN / _ _ E / _ EA _ / _ _ / N _, / _ EA _ IN _ / A / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ / _ A _ / S _ _ _ _ / IN / _ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ ASN'_ / _ _ E / _ _ S _ / _ _ _ _ ESSI _ NA _ / _ _ _ E.
O next.
_ _ _ _ E _ / IN / _ _ E / _ EA _ / O _ / NO, / _ EA _ IN _ / A / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ / _ A _ / S _ _ _ _ / IN / _ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ ASN'_ / _ _ E / _ OS _ / _ _ O _ ESSIONA _ / _ O _ E.
U next.
_ U _ _ E _ / IN / _ _ E / _ EA _ / O _ / NO, / _ EA _ IN _ / A / _ U _ / _ A _ _ / _ A _ / S _ U _ _ / IN / _ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ ASN'_ / _ _ E / _ OS _ / _ _ O _ ESSIONA _ / _ O _ E.
R next.
_ U _ _ E _ / IN / _ _ E / _ EA _ / OR / NO, / _ EA _ IN _ / A / _ U _ / _ A _ _ / _ A _ / S _ U _ _ / IN / _ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ ASN'_ / _ _ E / _ OS _ / _ RO _ ESSIONA _ / _ O _ E.
T please.
_ U _ _ ET / IN / T _ E / _ EA _ / OR / NO, / _ EA _ IN _ / A / _ U _ / _ A _ _ / _ A _ / STU _ _ / IN / T _ E / _ A _ _ / _ ASN'T / T _ E / _ OST / _ RO _ ESSIONA _ / _ O _ E.
okay, i finally got it. believe it or not but the forth word gave me the most trouble. i kept thinking it was yeah but that didn't make any sense.

"Bullet in the head or no, leaving a guy half way stuck in the wall wasn't the most professional move." from the episode where they stole the teleporter device.
Right :) The episode is called Safe.
sorry, i needed a break from this for a little while. but if you're still game to play, then here you go!

_ _ _./ _'_ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _. /_ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
No problem :)
R please.
_ _ _,/ _'_ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _. /_ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _.
Great. Maybe I have more luck with an E.
_ E _,/ _'_ E/ _ EE _/ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _. /_ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _. yup, you were right. =)