Fringe Hangman

scrubby21 posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 11:33PM
First i have to give props to mooimafish from the HP spot for this great game. Secondly, i changed the rules because i don't think there will be enough people to play the way it's played on the HP spot. Thirdly, enjoy!

1) You must use quotes from Fringe, not just a single word.

2) Each round is allowed 10 guesses total. If the quote isn't solved by then, it's game over.

3) If you guess it right you get props

4) The one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote. In the event that no one gets it right, the quote poster gets to pick another quote.

5) The person who picked the quote must check the forum every day

"/" stands for a space.

Okay, let's get started!
last edited on Oct 03, 2011 at 04:33AM

Fringe 760 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 751-760 of 760

over a year ago scrubby21 said…
yes. but it's only a theory. it's always possible that September is already dead and they didn't know about Peter yet simply because they can't keep track of each other the same way they can everyone else. and they also don't know September is dead, in this case.
I do get the feeling that maybe this 'new' observer is the one who shot/shoots September because he wants to get recognized as being special/useful.
exactly, that's why Peter is a paradox. he exists when he shouldn't. almost like an Observer, he's not bound to one timeline.
oh, i realized that i didn't explain myself properly before. what i said about the writers refers to the whole timeline question, as in, is this Peter's world or not? and somehow they're going to explain how this world fits into the past 3 seasons. so somehow they're going to have everything make sense and we're going to go AHA! why didn't i see that before?

not at all. but i can see how you would think of it.

R next.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MrBuna said…
We will see :)
That could be true. This new observer seems to be very... I don't know, ambicious?
Wait... what? I didn't understand that. What are the writers trying to explain?

Yes I believe it was mainly because of all the mathematical stuff. I was also a bit reminded of White Tulip. But the rest of the story was something new, not like in Forced Perspective. Although there were maybe a few paralells to Stowaway... hmm, no. But who cares, the ep was great and not only because of the case but also because of AltAstrid on our side :)

_ _ N _ / _ _ RR _ S _ N / N _ _ _ _, / S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ A _ A, / AND/_ R / _ _ _ / _ _ RR _ N _ / _ SS _ _ / _ _ / _ _ N / A _ _ _ _ _ _.
they're just going to show the audience that they do have a plan and that this season hasn't been a total waste of time. they'll tie it into the past seasons in a way that is satisfactory. which to me sounds like they are going to have the two timelines blend together. that way we'd get aspects of each one coming through. but then things would get very confusing, IMO. as if they weren't enough already. xD

ahh, i felt bad for Alstrid. her daddy didn't love her cuz she was different. =( and someone else was wondering if Astrid lost some respect for her own father, knowing that if she had been like Alstrid, he wouldn't have loved her either. also, I think Astrid was a bit jealous of Alstrid and Walter. it seemed like he appreciated her a lot more than Astrid. also, didn't you think her dyed tips were really random?

O next.
Yes that would be the best way. But you're right that would make everything even more complicated xD But that's still better than when one of the timelines would be erased. I started to like the new characters a bit :)

Oh I think her dad did love her, but not in a way she could understand. Also I don't think that Astrid lost respect for her father. I rather believe that meeting her alternate made her think about her relationship to her own father and now she wants to improve it.
Yup they were a bit strange.

How was the new episode? :)

_ ON _ / _ ORR _ SON / NO _ _ _, / SO _ _ _ _ _ N _ / _ _ / O _ A _ A, / AND/OR / _ _ _ / _ _ RR _ N _ / _ SS _ _ / O _ / _ ON / A _ _ _ _ _ _.
sry I forgot one N.
all i can say is WOW! if i go into it more than that, you're going to get spoilers galore. and don't even get me started about next weeks. :D

T please.
I really hope that I'll be able to watch it! Somehow the new episodes don't get uploaded anymore. At least nowhere where I'm able to see them, that's really annoying me! And I still don't know when they will start to show the new season here... They seem to prefer Terra Nova for some mysterious reason. Did you ever watch it, is it good?

TON _ / _ ORR _ SON / NO _ _ _, / SO _ _ T _ _ N _ / _ _ / O _ A _ A, / AND/OR / T _ _ / _ _ RR _ NT / _ SS _ _ / O _ / _ ON / A _ _ _ T _ T.
wait, so it's just recently that you can't find them? cuz i thought you watched last weeks.
yeah that is very mysterious. i watched about 2 minutes of it before i had to change the channel. i thought that was a rather generous amount of time. :D

Markham: "Tony Morrison novel, something by Obama and or the current issue of Bon Appetit."
Olivia: You are so wrong buddy. and you're super creepy. so just help me out so i can get the F%ck out of here before i put a bullet in your brain! xD (what Olivia would have said if she had been PMSing at the time).
Yes I watched all of them until now, but it could be possible that I won't be able to watch the rest. The episodes are only available for players I can't use >.<

Okay I didn't expect something else :D The few minutes that I saw during the promos were not very promising. Just dinosaurs and shooting. Reminded me a bit of Avatar which is probably one of the worst movies ever.

Right :)
Yeah sure xDD
that really sucks. seems like you never catch a break. i wish i could help out somehow but i can't think of anything. =(

i guess you've never heard of the Jurassic Park series of movies? i always assumed Terra Nova was just a tv version of that. well to some degree but i don't think the people in TN brought the dinos back to life. and yes, you're right, Avatar was the most hyped up piece of crap that i ever saw.

_ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ / _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _.
Well, if you know any other site where you can watch the episodes it could be helpful. Doesn't matter if it's not subtitled.

I did hear of them but I never watched them, no.
Um, no, in TN they travel back to the time of the dinosaurs and start a civilization there. For some reason they're able to live there although the atmosphere has a completely differnt composition than today and the first thing they do there is shoot at everything that moves?! Yup, very realistic. I don't think I will like this show...
Avatar is actually Pocahontas with other characters. The story is more or less the same.

A please.