Divergent *Guess the quote* game (Win props!)

YALitLover posted on Aug 23, 2013 at 02:13PM
You have to guess a quote from a Divergent book.

Rules:
- Quotes must be from PUBLISHED books (Divergent, Insurgent or the novella Free Four). NO spoilers or snippets, NO deleted scenes, NO excerpts, NO samplers, NO quotes from the movies.
- You can guess only one letter at a time.
- Person who wrote the quote gives 1 prop to the person who guess a letter
- Person who wrote the quote gives 5 props to the person who guess the quote
- Person who guess the quote choose the next one and gives the props.

/ is a space.
- is a letter.

Other "Guess the quote" games:
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
last edited on Aug 24, 2013 at 10:31AM

Divergent 80 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

over a year ago YALitLover said…
I'll start :)

--/-------/--/--------/----/--/-------,/-­-/-­--/­---­---­-/-­---­/--­---­-/-­--/­---­---­/--­/--­---­/--­/--­-/-­---­---­.
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
smile
Ok, how about A?
--/-------/--/-----a--/a---/--/--a----,/--­/--­-/-­---­a--­/--­a-/­---­---­/--­-/-­---­--/­--/­--a­--/­--/­---­/a-­---­--.
"We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another" ? :)
smile
Um... That was easy. Your turn!
big smile
---/------/---/---/----/----/----------/--­---­-/-­-/-­---­-/-­-. /----/----/--,/ --/--------.
A..?
---/------/---/a--/----/----/A----a----/-­­---­­--­/­-­-/­­--a­­--­/­-­-. /----/----/--,/ --/--------.
H..?
---/------/-h-/a--/----/----/A----a-----/-­h-­­-­-­­-/­­­-­-/­­­--­­a­­-­-­/­­­--. /-h--/-h--/--,/ --/--------.
E..?
-e-/-e---e/-h-/a-e/----/----/A--e-a----/­-­h-­­­-­­­-­­e­/­­­­­--/­­­­­-­e­a­­­-­­­-/­­­­-­-­. /-he-/-he-/--,/ -e/-e-e--e-.
T..?
smile
-e-/-e---e/-h-/a-e/----/--t-/A--e-at---/-­­h--­-­­­e/t­-­/­­-e­a-­­e/i­­t. /-he-/the-/--,/ -e/-e-e--e-.
N..?
-e-/-e---e/-h-/a-e/---n/-nt-/A-ne-at---n/-­­­h­-­-­-­­­­e/­­t-­­­/­­-­­ea-­­­e­/­i­­t­­. /-hen/the-/--,/ -e/-e-e--e-.
R..?
smile
-e-/-e---e/-h-/are/--rn/-nt-/A-ne-at--n/­-­­­­­h-­­­--­­­­­­e­­/­t­­-­­­­/­­-­­­ea­­-­­­­e­/­­­i­t­­­. /-hen/the-/--,/ -e/re-e--er.
C..?
-e-/-e---e/-h-/are/--rn/-nt-/A-ne-at--n /ch---e/t­-/­-ea-­e/it. /-hen/the-/--,/ -e/re-e--er.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago OSU0004 said…
smile
S..?
-e-/-e---e/-h-/are/--rn/-nt-/A-ne-at--n /ch--se/t­-/­-ea-­e/it. /-hen/the-/--,/ -e/re-e--er.
O?....
-e-/-eo--e/-ho/are/-orn/-nto/A-ne-at-on /choose/t­o/­-ea-­e/it. /-hen/the-/-o,/ -e/re-e--er.
T....?
L..?
over a year ago Lani27 said…
Is it: "Few people who are born into Abnegation choose to leave it. When they do, we remember."
^Yes! You're turn :D
smile
---/----,/----/----/-----/-----/-----/----­---­/--­/--­---­/--­---­---­/--­--/­-/-­---­.
S...?
---/----,/--s-/---s/-----/-----/-----/----­­--­-­-­/-­­-/-­­--­-­-­/-­­---­­--­-­s­/-­­---­­/-­/­-­--­­-.
...N?
---/-n--,/--s-/---s/-----/-n---/-----/----­­-­­-­-­-­­­-/-­­­n­/­-­­-­­--­­­-/­-­­­--­­-­-­­--­­­s­/-­­­--­­-­­/­-­/­­­---­­­-­.
I ??
---/-n--,/--s-/---s/-----/-n---/--i--/----­­-­­-­­­-­­­--­­­­-­/­i­­­­­n/­­­-­­-­­­--­­­­-­­/-­­­­­--­­­-­­­-­­-­-­­­­­s/-­­­­­-i-­­-­­­/­­­-/­­­­­-i­­-­­­­-.
O ??
-o-/-no-,/-os-/-o-s/-o---/-n-o-/--i--/----­­-­­-­­­-­­­­-­­­­-­-­­­­­­­-/­­­i­­­­­­n/­­­­-­­­-­­­­­o-­­­­­­­-­­/­-­­­­­­--­­­­­-­­­­-­­­-­­­-­­­­­­s/­­-­­­­­-­i­-­­-­­­­/­­­­­-­/­­­­­­-i­­­-­­­­­­-­­.
smile
“You know, most boys would enjoy being trapped in close quarters with a girl." ?
^Yup. :)
-/---------/------/-----/-----'--/----/---­-./­---­/--­---­/--­--/­---­-/-­-/-­---­-/-­---­/--­--/­---­--/­---­/--­--/­---­-/-­-/-­--.
A...........?
A/-a-------/------/-----/-----'--/-a--//-a­­--­.­/­--­­-/-­­--­-­-­/-­­---­­/-­a--­/­-­-/­­---­­--­/­-­--­­-/-­­--­-­/­-a­­---­­/a­-­-­/-­­---­­/-­-­-­-/­­--/­­--­-­.
E...?
A/-a----e--/-e----/--ee-/----'--/-a-e///-­­a­-­­-.­­­/­--­­­-/­­-­­-­-­-­­­-/-­­­-­-­-­­/­­-a-­­-/­­­-­-/­­­--­­-­­-­-­/­­­---­­­-­/­-­­-­­--­­­/-­a­­­--­­-­/­­a-­­­-­/-­­­--­­-­­/­-­-­­­--/­­­-­-­/­­-­­--­­­.
C......?
A/-a----e--/-e----/--ee-/----'--/-a-e/c­­a­­­-­­-­­.­­­­/-­-­­­­-­­/­-­­­-­­­-­-­­­­-/­­-­­­­-­-­­­-­/­­­-­a­-­­-­­/­­­­--­/­­­­-­­-­-­­­-­­­-­/­­­­--­­-­­­­-­/­­­-­-­­­-­-­­­­/­­-a­­­­-­-­­­-­­­/­a­­-­­­­-­/-­­­­-­­-­­-­­­/­­­--­­­­c­-­/­­­­­--­­­/­­-­­­--­­­­.­
R....?
A/-a----e--/-err--/--ee-/----'--/-a-e/c­­­­ar­­-­­­.­­­­­/­­--­­­­­­-­­­/­­­-­­­­-­­­­­--­­­­­­-­/­­-­­­­­­­--­­­­­-­­­/­­­­-a­­­-­­-­­­/­­­­­­-­-­/­­­­­-­­­-­­­-­­­­­-­­­­-/­­­­­­-­­-­-­­­­­­­-­/­­­­-­­­-­­­­-­r­­­­­/­­­-­a­­­­­­­--­­­­-­­­­­/­­­a­-­­­­­­­-­/-­­­­­­­-­­-­­­-­­­­/­­­­-­-­­­­­­­c-­­­/­­­­­­--­­­­/­­­-­­­­­--­­­­­­­.
L.....?
A/-a---le--/-err--/--eel/--l-'--/-a-e/c­­­­­ar­­­-­­­­­.­­­­­­­­/­­-­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­/­­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­­-l­­­­­­­­-­­­/­­-­­­­­­­­­­-­-­­­­­­-­­­­/­­­­­­-­­a­­­­-­­-­­­­/­­­­­­­­-­­­-­/­­­­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­-­­­­­-­­­­­­-­­/­­­­­­­-­­­-­­­-­­­­­­­­­-­/­­­­­-­­­­­-­­­­­­­-r­­­­­­­­/­­­­­-a­­­­­­­­­­--­­­­­­­-­­­­­­/­­­­a­­­-­­­­­­­­­­-/-­­­­­­­­­­-­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­/l­-­­­­­­­­­c­-­­­­/­­­­­­­­-­-­­­­­­­/­­­­-­­­­­­--­­­­­­­­­­.