Divergent *Guess the quote* game (Win props!)

YALitLover posted on Aug 23, 2013 at 02:13PM
You have to guess a quote from a Divergent book.

Rules:
- Quotes must be from PUBLISHED books (Divergent, Insurgent or the novella Free Four). NO spoilers or snippets, NO deleted scenes, NO excerpts, NO samplers, NO quotes from the movies.
- You can guess only one letter at a time.
- Person who wrote the quote gives 1 prop to the person who guess a letter
- Person who wrote the quote gives 5 props to the person who guess the quote
- Person who guess the quote choose the next one and gives the props.

/ is a space.
- is a letter.

Other "Guess the quote" games:
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
- link
last edited on Aug 24, 2013 at 10:31AM

Divergent 80 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-80 of 80

over a year ago OSU0004 said…
H.....
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
A/-a---le--/-err--/-heel/--l-'--/ha-e/c­­­­a­r­­­­­-­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­-­­­-­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­/­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­-­l­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­/­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­h­­­a­­­­­-­­­-­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­-/­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­-­­­/­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h/­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­-r­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­h­a­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­-­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­a­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­/­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­/­­l-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­c-­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­--­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­--­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.
F.....?
I.....?
S...?
Sorry, I've been away...
A/-a---less/ferris/-heel/--l-'--/ha-e/c­­­­­a­­­r­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­-l­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­/­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­s­-­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­a­­­­­­­­­-­­­­-­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­-­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-i­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-i­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­/­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­ha­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­--­s­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-/­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­/­­­l­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­c-­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­-­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.
W....?
N...?
A/-a-n-less/ferris/wheel/w--l-'n-/ha-e//c­­­­­­­­a­­­­­r­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­-­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­/­w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-l­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­/­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­s-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­a­n­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­-/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­i­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­/­w­i­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­h­an­­-s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-/­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­l­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­c­-­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.
T...?
A/-a-ntless/ferris/wheel/w--l-'nt/ha-e///c­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-l­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­st­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­a­n­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­-/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ti­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ht­­­­­­­­­­/w­­­it­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­an­­­-s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­/­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­l­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­c-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.
A dauntless ferris wheel wouldn't have cars. you would just hang on tight with your hands, and good luck to you?
^That's right! Your turn :)
-/-----/----/--/----------/---/------/----­--/­--/­---­-/-­---­-/-­-/-­---­/--­---­-./­---­/--­--/­--/­---­-/-­--/­--/­---­/--­---­---­--/­---­-/-­-/-­---­/--­-/-­/--­---­-/-­--/­
----------/---------.
A...?
-/-----/----/--/-------a--/---/------/----­­--­-­/­--­­/--­­--­/­-­a--­-/­­a-/­­--­-­-­/-a­---­-.­­/--­­-/­-­-­--­­/--­­/-­-­-­-/­­---­­/-­-­/­--­­-/-­­--­-­-­--­­---­­/-­-­-­-/­­--/­-­a­--/­a--­/­-­/-­­---­­--­/­-­--­­/
-------a--/---------.
I...?
I/-----/----/--/-------a--/---/------/----­­-­­-­-­-­­­/--­­­/­-­-­­-­­-/­­­-a­-­-­-/­­­a-­­/­­-­-­-­­­-/-­­a-­-­-­-.­­­/-­­-­­-­/­-­­­---­­­/­-­-­­/­­--­­­--­/­­­--­­-­/­­--­­­/­-i­­­-/­­-­­i­-­-­­­---­­­-­i­-­-­/­­--­­­-­-/­­­--­­/-­­­a­--­­/a-­­-/­­­i­/-­­­-i­­-­­-­-­/­­­---­­­/
-------a--/---------.
last edited over a year ago
N...?
I/n----/----/--/-n-----an-/---/------/----­--/­--/­---­-/-­an-­-/a­-/-­---­/--­---­-./­---­/--­-n/­--/­--n­-/-­n-/­--/­-i-­/-i­n--­--i­--/­---­n/-­-/-­a--­/an­-/I­/--­i--­-/a­n-/­
-n-----an-/---------.
S...?
I/n----/-s--/--/-n---s-an-/---/------/----­­--­-­/­--­­/--­­--­/­-­an­­-s/­­a-­/­-­--­­-/-­­--­-­-­-.­­/--­­-/­-­-­-n­­/--­­/-­-­n­s/­­-n-­­/-­-­/­-i­­s/-­­in­-­-­--­­i-s­­/-­-­-­n/­­--/­­-a­-­-­/a­­n-/­­I/­s­-­i-­­--/­­an­-­/
-n---s-an-/---------.
i finally got my copy of Allegiant!! @ Kmart. 4 $12
E...?
I/ne-e-/-se-/--/-n-e-s-an-/---/-e---e/----­e-­­-­-­­­/­--­­­/-­­-­­-­-­/­­­-an­­­-­s­/­­a­­-/­­­--­e­­­-/­­-­-­­--­­­e­-.­­­/-­­-­­-­/­-­­­-en­­­/­-­e­­/­­--­­­ns­/­­­-n­­e­/­­--­­­/­-i­­­s/­­-­­i­n­-e­­--­­­i-­­s­­/­-­-­­­-n/­­­-­-­/­­­a­-­­­-/a­­­n­-­/­­I­­/s­­­-i­-­­­e-­­/­a­­n-­­­/
-n-e-s-an-/-----e---.
over a year ago CarolineG said…
M...?
I/ne-e-/-se-/--/-n-e-s-an-/---/-e---e/----­e-­­­-­­­-­­­­/­--­­­­/­­-­­-­­­-­­­-/­­­­-­a­n­­­­­-s­­­/­­a­­­-/­­­­-­­-e­­­­­-/­­­-a­­-­­-­­­­­e­-.­­­­/­­-­­-­­­-­­­/-­­­­-­e­n­­­­­/-­­­e­­/­­­--­­­­n­­s/­­­­­-n­­­e­­­/­­-­-­­­­­/-i­­­­­s­/­­-­­­i­­­n-­e­­­--­­­­i­­-­­s­­­/­­­--­­­­-­n­/­­­­­--­­­/­­­­-­a­­­­m/­­a­­­­n­-­­­/­I­­­/­s­­­­-­­i-­­­­e­-­­­/­­­a­n­­-­­­­/
-n-e-s-an-/--m--e---.
over a year ago CarolineG said…
Hm... F.
I/ne-e-/-se-/--/-n-e-s-an-/---/-e---e/----­­-e­-­­­­e­­­­-­­­­­­­/­--­­­­­­­/­­-­­­-­­­­-­­­­-­/­­­­­­­-a­­­n­­­­­­-s­­­­/­­­a­­­­­-/­­­­­­­-­­-­e­­­­­­-/­­­­­-­a­­-­­­-­­­­­­­­e­-.­­­­­­­/­­-­­­-­­­­-­­­­/­-­­­­­­­-e­­­n­­­­­­/-­­­­e­­­/­­­­­--­­­­­­­n­­s­/­­­­­­-n­­­­­e­­­­/­­­-­­­f­­­­­­/-­­i­­­­­s­­­/­­fi­­­­­n­-­e­­­­--­­­­­­­i­­-­­­s­­­­/­­­­­--­­­­­­­-n­­­/­­­­­­--­­­­­/­­­­­­­-a­­­­­­m­/­­a­­­­­­­n-­­­­­/­­­I­­­­/s­­­­­­-­­­i-­­­­­­­e­-­­­­/­­­­a­­­n­­-­­­­­­­/
-n-e-s-an-/i-/--m--e---.
over a year ago DoctorsDaughter said…
maybe i?