Disney Princess Picture Hunt Game

courtney7488 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:44AM
I've seen this in other spots, and thought it would be fun to do here!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture. For example person 1 requests a picture of Cinderella. The other users search for a picture of Cinderella; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up:
Find a picture of the original Disney princess- Snow White.
last edited on Dec 08, 2009 at 05:33AM

Disney Princess 11064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9801-9850 of 11064

over a year ago Flutey_Girl96 said…
Here you go :)
Now find your favourite Rapunzel crossover
Now find your favourite Rapunzel crossover
over a year ago DancingQueen101 said…
here you go i found this funny now find another DP playing an instrument
here you go i found this funny now find another DP playing an instrument
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
Credit to Mareishon.

Next find a picture of Princess Tiana with Leia, Xena, Peach, and Sailor Moon. :-)
Credit to Mareishon.

Next find a picture of Princess Tiana with Leia, Xena, Peach, and Sailor Moon
2kn111 commented…
Love their dresses in this pic! over a year ago
over a year ago Omnifighter1 said…
This it? Credit to FallenMessiahX. Think any of you can find any or all of the Disney Princesses with Digimon? I miss that show. Of course, the last season: Data Squad was kinda lame compared to the others.
This it?  Credit to FallenMessiahX.  Think any of you can find any or all of the Disney Princesses wi
hmmm
It's been 3 days. Where is everyone? You'd think my last post cleared the chat room or something.
over a year ago 2kn111 said…
sick
Sorry. I've been really busy and sick, and I'm not really sure what you're talking about...
last edited over a year ago
Have you ever heard of Digimon: Digital Monsters? (Usually) five kids get transported to the Digitalword - presumably it exists within the internet and is the "living" result of combined discarded bits of data that humans have thought to have deleted since the first computer was invented. But when it was first introduced, it was depicted as another demention with an alternate time span - one day there equaled one minute in the real world.

There, the kids find strange creatures (the digimon) and befriend a few of them - one per human. These creatures have the ability to Digivolve to fight evil digimon. Full details on the Wikipedia page.

To directly answer your question: I simply want a picture of any or all of the Disney Princesses with any of the Digimon - I'm not picky about which ones.
big smile
I just edited a post and rewrote this one. Cool!
Was having trouble finding one. How's this, it has Pocahontas ... Credit to Energywitch.
Was having trouble finding one. How's this, it has Pocahontas ... Credit to Energywitch.
(chuckles) Not quite what I was expecting, aiemerrysirius, but it'll do. Three questions: who's the blond? (Or do you know?) And - what's your next request?
Errr I really don't know. :-/ Sorry! It's surprisingly hard to find a Disney Princess/Digimon crossover. The other problem is that I didn't watch Digimon. I looked a little more, hopefully this is a little closer to what you figured...? Credit to tashi-chanLP.

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess screaming.

Errr I really don't know. :-/ Sorry! It's surprisingly hard to find a Disney Princess/Digimon crossov
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Here you go!

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess with an animal that's from a Disney Non Princess Movie (any animal counts)
Here you go!

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess with an animal that's from a Disney Non Prin
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
smile
I like this one it looks cool by LilMissPeppy deviantart

Next Find Jasmine pole vaulting
I like this one it looks cool by LilMissPeppy deviantart

Next Find Jasmine pole vaulting
Whoa. Nice blend. Aside from The Great Prince being abnormally large for a buck in this picture and Belle needing a coat, they actually look like they belong together. LilMissPeppy did incredible work! This could be the cover of a sympathy card.
laugh
I never realized how funny this screen cap is.

Find the screen cap that is during your favorite quote from Sleeping Beauty.
I never realized how funny this screen cap is.

Find the screen cap that is during  your favorite q
"Oh, sword of truth, fly swift and sure - that evil die and good endure!" Clearly Miss. "Our magic doesn't work that way." Had had enough.

Now find your least favorite princess being more heroic than your most favorite one.
"Oh, sword of truth, fly swift and sure - that evil die and good endure!"  Clearly Miss. "Our magic d
Well .... here she's bringing a stranger into her home. I guess that's kinda heroic.

Next find a picture of a DP wearing a medieval gown.
Well .... here she's bringing a stranger into her home. I guess that's kinda heroic.

Next find a p
what happened to the set up of this thing it is not the normal thing
2kn111 commented…
They must have redone the formatting. I like it. Now you can like things and comment directly on a picture. over a year ago
nightbeauty commented…
im still confused with the new setup but it's kinna cool over a year ago
Omnifighter1 commented…
No kidding, now you can comment on old pictures without you or the person you're talking to having to search for it. :D over a year ago
It's been 2 days... so even though I've gone recently I'll go again.

Find the funniest crossover with Charlotte.
It's been 2 days... so even though I've gone recently I'll go again.

Find the funniest crossover w
Omnifighter1 commented…
Pretty, but uh, wich princess is it? By the way, I'm thinking it's "whoever finds it first posts it." Beacause if there's an amount of time to wait, I wasn't told. How many people are playing this game anyway? over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
I'm absolutely sure it is Aurora and if fits the time period so well with her. And I don't know I usually assume everyone who has posted has gone over a year ago
smile
I think this is pretty funny I love Beast reaction the most xp

Next find me a Thanksgiving crossover of Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, The Little Mermaid and Anastasia.
I think this is pretty funny I love Beast reaction the most xp

Next find me a Thanksgiving crossov
Omnifighter1 commented…
Correct me if I'm wrong, but uh, I believe that girl's name is "Lottie", not "Charlotte". The only Charlotte I know is the spider from the classic "Charlotte's Web", the story about a spider that goes out of her way to save the life of a pig named Wilber. over a year ago
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Her name is Charlotte, but everyone calls her Lottie. Have a look here: link over a year ago
Omnifighter1 commented…
Well I'll be darned. I only saw the movie once so easy mistake since she's even called "Lottie" in all the art I've ever seen her in. Oh, well. By the way, one scene I remember with her is during the party before the transformation: "I'm sweetin' like a sinner in church." You don't come across televised christian values like that these days. (As far as I know, "sinner in church" can only refer to Christianity since Jews go to Temple. Does the term "sinner" refer to anyother religion?) over a year ago
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I love that quote! When I went trying on ball dresses, the shop was really hot, so I said that to Mum, and she burst out laughing! She said she;d never heard it. She's only watched PatF once before, so that's understandable. over a year ago
here is one now find another party crossover
here is one now find another party crossover
This one is called A Day in the Park, by SelenaEde. Is it okay?

Next find a picture of Disney princess cheerleaders.
This one is called A Day in the Park, by SelenaEde. Is it okay?

Next find a picture of Disney prin
Omnifighter1 commented…
Love the bottom right corner where Repunzel is freaked out by Stitch. Everyone is afraid of the little blue alien, but an eight-foot-beast with huge teeth (who ha living inanimate objects) is no problem? Am I the only one who finds that ironic? By the way, I see Nani and David, so where's Lilo? over a year ago
aiemerrysirius commented…
That's a good point. Jasmine is also oddly absent. They must be hanging out together. :) over a year ago
Omnifighter1 commented…
They're probably having a race: carpet vs. hovercraft. Hey, maybe the next request could be exactly that scene?! over a year ago
Will this do? Credit to Sinapi over on DeviantArt. For the first time, an image I've uploaded is in PNG format. I apologize, it was unavoidable if you wanted the pic to look good. (Changing it made the DPs seem to have blotchy outlines.)

Next, see if you can find a pic of Lilo and Jasmin having a race: carpet vs. hovercraft.
Will this do?  Credit to Sinapi over on DeviantArt.  For the first time, an image I've uploaded is in
aiemerrysirius commented…
Yes, this was exactly the one I was thinking about! But I like the one below too. :) over a year ago
Omnifighter1 commented…
The thing under Cinferella's chin - it's not necklace, FYI. (View full by right-clicking image and clicking "open link in new tab") over a year ago
Maybe you like this one better? I do. The tops of their outfits aren't as skimpy. Plus, these uniforms have logos. It's an earlier work by the same person. I uploaded this one in JPEG format. Request remains the same.
Maybe you like this one better?  I do.  The tops of their outfits aren't as skimpy.  Plus, these unif
There is nothing like this out there that I know of, but I quickly made a search and found some good pics and edited them to make this hope it counts. Next find Taylor Swift as Rapunzel.
There is nothing like this out there that I know of, but I quickly made a search and found some good
Omnifighter1 commented…
Ha-ha! Awesome work, rigo1315! I love it! Looks like you nailed every detail. You wouldn't be a professional artist by any chance, would you? :D over a year ago
here you go i really like this one now find any famous person as Tiana
here you go i really like this one now find any famous person as Tiana
Here's Rihanna as Tiana. I looked for Zoe Saldana as Tiana, but there wasn't anything good. :(

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess dressed as a character from the Pride and Prejudice era (1800s or so, with the empire waist).
Here's Rihanna as Tiana. I looked for Zoe Saldana as Tiana, but there wasn't anything good. :(

Nex
Created by Nebulan deviantart

I think this is what you meant. Next find the Disney Princess trapped by the Ice King (Adventure Time)
Created by Nebulan deviantart

I think this is what you meant. Next find the Disney Princess trappe
over a year ago stephanieella said…
Is this the one you wanted?
If so, find me Helga and Milo kissing!:)
Is this the one you wanted? 
If so, find me Helga and Milo kissing!:)
Omnifighter1 commented…
Uhg, Adventure Time - such a ridiculous show. Not worth the air time it's given, I say! over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
It's alright not great and totally not for kids :x I can watch it and enjoy some good laughs, but I makes my skin crawl when my younger brothers are watching it. I feel like "no this isn't for your innocent eyes" xp over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
Jajaja I do that too except I go online and search for picture or videos and when something inspires me I make pictures. over a year ago
Here's Helga and Milo, but strictly speaking, she's not a princess...

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess running.
Here's Helga and Milo, but strictly speaking, she's not a princess...

Next find a picture of a Dis
I read running and immediately thought of this picture. It's on Deviantart. But I actually know the artist so all credit goes out to an old friend :)

Next find a comic of Mulan and Rapunzel trading places.
I read running and immediately thought of this picture. It's on Deviantart. But I actually know the a
Here's one! Credit to silkenstarrs.

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess smelling a flower.
Here's one! Credit to silkenstarrs.

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess smelling a flower.
Omnifighter1 commented…
Interesting. over a year ago
Find a pic of Minnie Mouse dressed as a DP.
Find a pic of Minnie Mouse dressed as a DP.
Will this do? If so find all the DPs as babies.
Will this do?  If so find all the DPs as babies.
2kn111 commented…
Of course :) over a year ago
Here's all 10, plus Nala

Now find a picture of any DP with Odette
Here's all 10, plus Nala

Now find a picture of any DP with Odette
Odette and Ariel :3

By Nyxity Deviantart.com

Next find any picture of Melody
Odette and Ariel :3

By Nyxity Deviantart.com

Next find any picture of Melody
:) Find a pic with Athena (Ariel's mom), Ariel and Melody.
:) Find a pic with Athena (Ariel's mom), Ariel and Melody.

Now find a picture of Mulan with her mother

Now find a picture of Mulan with her mother
Next find the screen cap of where Nani (Lilo and Stich) is shocked and amazed that Stitch is able to make music from his mouth. (There's a Mulan poster in the background).
Next find the screen cap of where Nani (Lilo and Stich) is shocked and amazed that Stitch is able to
It's amazing how versatile Stitch is. It's a shame he never did this again. Next, find a pic of Mulan dueling Aladdin. (they both use swords in their movies)
It's amazing how versatile Stitch is.  It's a shame he never did this again.  Next, find a pic of Mul
Is there a hint?
Omnifighter1 commented…
Just Mulan holding a sword, Aladdin holding a sword, and the two of them dueling eachother. I though that was pretty simple. Oh, uh, from here on out, if I know the picture exists - I'll tell you were to find it. Otherwise, it's just something I suspect someone might have drawn. over a year ago
Omnifighter1 it has been 6 days so I think we need another hint
Guess there aren't any. Had to make my own. New request: find a pick of Beast and Stitch comparing themselves. Surly someone's made one like that! Please?
Guess there aren't any.  Had to make my own.  New request: find a pick of Beast and Stitch comparing
I think this technically counts. It shows their similarities.

Find a pic pointing out the difference between the old Cinderella (the regular one from the movie) and the new version that is on all the merchandise now.
I think this technically counts. It shows their similarities.

Find a pic pointing out the differen
Omnifighter1 commented…
(chuckles) Not quite what I had in mind. Actually, I think it's better. Well done 2kn111. over a year ago
2kn111 commented…
jajaja how's this?

next find a chibi princess (any don't really care xp)
jajaja how's this?

next find a chibi princess (any don't really care xp)
Omnifighter1 commented…
Okay... Hmm. Clearly girls and boys speak differant languages. LOL. over a year ago
2kn111 commented…
Totally :) LOL over a year ago
Here's Cinderella! Credit to princekido!

Find a picture of Shan-Yu getting blown off the roof while Aladdin and Jasmine are hanging out there as well.
Here's Cinderella! Credit to princekido!

Find a picture of Shan-Yu getting blown off the roof whil
I like this one its just so random and possible. :)
credit to waywardsailor

Next find a crossover of Monsters Inc. and Beauty and the Beast. Sully is coming out of the wardrobe xp
I like this one its just so random and possible. :)
credit to waywardsailor

Next find a crossover
Here you go! Credit to warrioronlydude. I like this, it's clever. :D

Next find a picture of a Disney Princess and her prince in the title "The Princess Bride".
Here you go! Credit to warrioronlydude. I like this, it's clever. :D

Next find a picture of a Disn
There's this one

Now find a different pic, similar to this, but with Cinderella and Charming
There's this one

Now find a different pic, similar to this, but with Cinderella and Charming
That's really cool cause this was the one I was thinking of but I really like that Tangled one. :D Credit to JessiPan.

Next find a picture of Merida and the dragon Toothless.
That's really cool cause this was the one I was thinking of but I really like that Tangled one. :D Cr