Disney Princess Picture Hunt Game

courtney7488 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:44AM
I've seen this in other spots, and thought it would be fun to do here!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture. For example person 1 requests a picture of Cinderella. The other users search for a picture of Cinderella; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up:
Find a picture of the original Disney princess- Snow White.
last edited on Dec 08, 2009 at 05:33AM

Disney Princess 11064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9701-9750 of 11064

over a year ago MalloMar said…
:) Find a picture of the man Tiana mistakes for Naveen in Facilier's false Tiana's Palace.
:) Find a picture of the man Tiana mistakes for Naveen in Facilier's false Tiana's Palace.
over a year ago 2kn111 said…
mymow12- It's fine :) I just finished watching Hercules so I just felt like asking for something with Meg :)
over a year ago jainabieber7 said…
Ive never seen the princess and the frog so i cant do mallomars...
Find a picture of Rapunzel with Flynn tied up.
over a year ago mymow12 said…
Any hints?
Oh I didn't see yours jainabieber! Can I just call you Jaina? Any way here now can you find Aurora, Belle, Rapunzel and Tiana together by themselves?
Oh I didn't see yours jainabieber! Can I just call you Jaina? Any way here now can you find Aurora, B
Here's MalloMar's request:
Here's MalloMar's request:
over a year ago DancingQueen101 said…
here they are on a backpack now find a fan art of Rapunzel with everyone playing with her hair (Hint: Mulan is at the end with her sward and bell is standing in front)
here they are on a backpack now find a fan art of Rapunzel with everyone playing with her hair (Hint:
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
smile
Next find Rapunzel and Merida with Jack Frost and Hiccup (Rise of the Guardians & How to train your Dragon).
Next find Rapunzel and Merida with Jack Frost and Hiccup (Rise of the Guardians & How to train your D
over a year ago Flutey_Girl96 said…
Here you go :)
I must say that I love all four of these characters and their movies :)
Now find your favourite picture of Ariel and Aladdin
Here you go :)
I must say that I love all four of these characters and their movies :)
Now find you
Flutey_Girl96 I do too :)
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
Here you are! I think this one is well done.

Find a picture of a princess and her prince's silhouettes.
Here you are! I think this one is well done.

Find a picture of a princess and her prince's silhoue
over a year ago MegaraRider said…
Here you go. Find a Disney a pic of a Disney Princess dressed for Christmas.
Here you go. Find a Disney a pic of a Disney Princess dressed for Christmas.
Find a pic of someone standing next to a DP in Disneyland(or world, whatever) that is dressed like the same DP.
Find a pic of someone standing next to a DP in Disneyland(or world, whatever) that is dressed like th
over a year ago Blueshoes20 said…
Jere ya go :)

link

Can someone find me a picture of Rapunzel from Disney on ice :)))
Here now can you find a picture of Aurora in a purple dress and has purple eyes? Ps. not from the movie.
Here now can you find a picture of Aurora in a purple dress and has purple eyes? Ps. not from the mov
Blueshoes20- That pic is SO cute :)
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
smirk
Can you find a really cute one of Ariel as a brunette aka brown hair
mymow12 Here you go hope this is good

kristenfan10109 I found you one, but you have to find the picture first then ask for something.

dsmjkdsj What?!?!?!?! jajajaja xp
mymow12 Here you go hope this is good

kristenfan10109  I found you one, but you have to find the
smile
Next find me Pocahontas like this but by herself. I have hints if you need any hopefully not :)
Next find me Pocahontas like this but by herself. I have hints if you need any hopefully not :)
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
Opps sorry
big smile
Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day :)
Btw, it's 4am where I am... Dunno why I'm not asleep
over a year ago loverocks said…
smile
Hey guys! I'm only going to be here for just a few minnits so I just wanted to say to everyone here, a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

Love you all
-Loverocks.

P.S. Why I'm righting it on the 24th is because I defenitly dought I would be righting this on Christmas day, because of all the stuff I'm doing tomorrow!
Hey guys! I'm only going to be here for just a few minnits so I just wanted to say to everyone here,
Well It's 8pm here, but to all at Midnight and Beyond.... MERRY Christmas!!!! and thanks loverocks and Flutey_Girl96.

Search is still for that solo picture of Pocahontas in this dress. Hints? Yes yes no? NO?
Well It's 8pm here, but to all at Midnight and Beyond.... MERRY Christmas!!!! and thanks loverocks an
heart
mymow12, yes you can call me Jaina! :) everyone can!
laugh
hints for that poca picture please!
Merry Christmas!
over a year ago AbbyArcher007 said…
Merry Christmas!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And yes, hint pls. :)
over a year ago Omnifighter1 said…
sick
Sorry I've been off-line for a while. With my passed and a bug sweeping through the county, I haven't had much energy lately. I'm getting over whatever it is that's been spreading, but my mom has it bad.

Did you see the Disney Christmas Day parade? They were having fun.

That last picture posted: the Christmas picture was, actually, kinda creepy. Donald Duck and Sebastian were the main-course.
"With my passed" was supposed to read, "With my dad passed away". Sorry.
smile
Okay here's a hint. It's on Deviantart.com try searching it under clip art disney princess or specific like (Belle clip art, Pocahontas clip art) hope that helps :)
angelic
Omnifighter1 I'm sooo sorry to hear all this. I pray you all get better and I hope you did have a good Christmas.

And sadly, no I wanted to but I don't have the channel or station for the Christmas Parade so I missed it :/ but oh well next year.

It's already over but Merry Christmas :)
Omnifighter1, so sorry to hear about your dad! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Wow, this one was WAY harder than I thought it would be. Credit to GFantasy92.

Find a picture of Prince Philip carrying Aurora (it's called After the Kiss).
Omnifighter1, so sorry to hear about your dad! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers
Ok, that's it. I'm flagging dsmjkdsj as a spammer...
surprise
We can do that here?
Thank you, 2kn111. Dont know why that was posted here when this is a Disney Princess fanclub, except to spam us, possibly
aiemerrysirius jajaja sorry for that one, but I saw it and I loved it soo much gald you found it I was just login on to find out if anybody need a hint glad you found it. Cheers!

Awe cute :)

Next find.... Any Disney Princess Picture you want.
aiemerrysirius jajaja sorry for that one, but I saw it and I loved it soo much gald you found it I wa
this one is called Happy Birthday Belle! Now find another one similar to this one
this one is called Happy Birthday Belle! Now find another one similar to this one
I think everyone needs to go to dsmjkdsj's and flag him. I don't think just me flagging him will do anything... Thanks

PS- DancingQueen101: when you ask for something similar, do you mean with the three of them together having fun or one when it's Belle's birthday?
last edited over a year ago
I've flagged him. But one signature does not a petition make. If you catch my drift.
Same here
Ok I flagged him too.
what ever you want 2kn111 they both work
Ok, cool.

Please find Snow White as a ladybug
Ok, cool. 

Please find Snow White as a ladybug
here you go
now find sleeping beauty cleaning (screencap please)
here you go
 now find sleeping beauty cleaning (screencap please)
Thumbellena is in the pie in that last birthday pic. Cool. Nice touch to whomever made it.
That's cool Omnifighter1- I never would've caught that.
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Here you go DancingQueen101

Now find a part from an old Snow White comic (hint: the comic can be found in the Image section)
Here you go DancingQueen101

Now find a part from an old Snow White comic (hint: the comic can be f
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Omnifighter1 and 2kn11, it's made by auroraxaurelia and just when I looked at the picture I saw Thumbelina for the first time, before I never really noticed her, but now I did, how sweet :D
Well I didn't find it on this fanpop spot, but I hope it's still okay ...

Next find a picture of Pocahontas and John Rolfe flying a kite (John is flying it, Poca is chasing it).
last edited over a year ago
Well I didn't find it on this fanpop spot, but I hope it's still okay ...

Next find a picture of P