Bleach Anime Bleach rp!NOT a new generation!

musicgirl68 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 04:25AM
To have your own character(Optional)Must have and NO depressing pasts!Or tryig to make yourself the best!

Name:
Crush: (sorry I'm just the type of person who likes romance!Plus if someone already has the person you want you can't have them so quit whining!)
Zanpakuto name:
Power: (limited only 4)
Division/Squad etc.:
Soul Color:
Personality:
Appearence:

Mine is:

Name: Kumori(Meaning: Shadow)Aika(meaning: Love song) Mizuki(Meaning: Beautiful moon)
Crush: Hitsugaya Toshiro
Zanpakuto name: Hreghenkouri(Meaning:Fireyice)
Power: Fintan: White fire that heals any wound within seconds!Hravart: Burning rose has the power to shoot a ball of fire at apponent!Aysu: Moon water shoots out spikes of ice from the blade!Nerine: Sea spirite has the power to send a dragon flying towards the enemy and instead of breathing fire it breaths a poisionus mist!
Division/Squad etc.:Division 10
Soul Color: Depends on the mood, if she is calm or sad or polite or sweet she has a blue soul.If she is mad or annoyed or mean she has a red soul!
Personality:Sweet, shy, funny, calm, polite, caring, bad a**, sarcastic, strong, hot head.
Appearence:The same thing with her soul happens with her appearence.

Blue soul- in a moment!

red soul- will be up in a moment!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:24PM

Bleach Anime 261 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 261

over a year ago musicgirl68 said…
Kumori's eyes widen, and she stepped in front of the child. Her arms out almost like she was going to hugs someone, protecting Devak."Jyvan do not hurt him! He doesn't deserve it!" She shouted ready to take, any attack.
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Devak: Get off. *he pushes her off and looked at her with tears streaming down his cheeks* I don't want anyone else to get hurt.. *he faced Jyvan* SERPIENTES HUELGA! *the eleven hydra heads clustered around his head and opened their mouths each one charging a green cero* I'm sorry nii-san....*they all fire creating a cero six times a regular one*

Jyvan: Traitor. Lord Aizen won't forgive you! *the sixty spiders he had left shot mine bala's at the cero weakening it as it flied.* Now die for your insubordination. *he fires a grand rey cero that collides with Devak's*
Kumori gets in the middle of them kneeling, on one knee. "Stop..........fighting" she covered her face, as the wind along with their attacks blew her hair." It's not, right" she claimed, hoping the would listen." Please" she asked, tears in her eyes. Looking at the both of them, refusing to move until they stop.
Jyvan: Enough! *his spiders lunge at her*

Devak; No! *he jumps in the way taking all their bites, afterwards a red hourglass appears on his chest* *he turns to kumori* I guess this is good bye. *the hourglass turns black and devak falls over limp*
Kumori catches him, and sends the most powerful attack she has. Ice shards with the tips on fire flying at Jyvan, stabbing him everywhere. Finally killing, Jyvan she had tears in her eyes " what have you done Jyvan!?" She shouted up to the sky, because she wasn't going to yell, at some dead guys body. She looked at Devak, and said "come on Devak, stay alive, please!" She begged him, just stay breathing she thought.
last edited over a year ago
Devak: *the light now gone from his eyes just stared at her*
Kumori looked at the sky, still crying."NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled, as it echoed. 'COME ON WAKE UP!" She demanded the child, worried, bawling her eyes out. Kumori sniffled, her soul turning blue, and red back and fourth. She didn't know if she was angry, or if she was sad.
Renji came up to her placing his hand on her shoulder

Kumori:.... He's gone.
Kumori cried, and said "he's gone, Renji........Just gone, I couldn't save him" she clunched her fists, looking down at him. Ashamed, thinking I'm a murderer. I can't even save a childs life, I'm a faliure.
Renji: He was a hollow after all. Maybe he might be reborn into the soul society. *trying to comfort*
Kumori said "he was still just a child, I'm pathetic. I can't even save, a childs life." She sighed.
Renji: There was nothing you could do anyways, the kid probably wouldn't have let you anyways.
Kumori stood up, and wiped her tears. Forcing a smile on her face, she turned to him. "Thank you" she forced herself to say, when really she was still upset.
Renji: Lets go. *he began walking away towards a senkeimon*
Kumori nods, and picked up Hreghenkouri. She followed him, still thinking about what happened. Pathetic she thought, just pathetic.
~a few days later~

Devak awoke in a vast land completely made of cubes all connected and floating in an endless expanse

Devak: Wh-....where am i?
Kumori was working on paperwork, still thinking about what happened. She closed her eyes, going into a deeper thought. She opened them a few minutes later, and shook her head. Going back to work, trying to get it out of her mind.
Devak: *he wandered around the endless cube world in search of help* Hello?! Is anyone here?! *just then a large skull faced creature appeared chasing a man* What the?! *as he stared in fright he screamed at the top of his lungs for Kumori*
Kumori's eyes widened, and she dropped the pencil, and glass of water she had. "Devak!" She yelled standing up, and looking around. She gulped, worried she was about to go insane, or was it really Devak? She walked outside, hoping it was really him. "Devak!Where are you?!" She yelled out, calling for him.
Devak:Kumor-!!*everything went silent*
Kumori suddenly appeared, right when the silence started. Standing about 5 feet away from him, she froze in shock. It all happened, so quickly....
The beast moved on leaving the bloody corpse of Devak on the ground

Renji:Kumori! *he comes up behind her grabbing her by the shoulder before she runs into a wall* Whats wrong Kumori?!
Kumori snapped out of the trance, and her eyes went from a dull blue, back to normal. 'R-Renji....W-what, w-wh-wheres D-Devk?' She asked, hoping to gosh he had an answer. She looked at him, taking his hand off her shoulder.
Renji: H-he died Kumori. You know this...
Kumori said "b-but h-he was just here........." She explained to Renji.
Renji: Thats impossible Kumori, he is dead, you saw him die with your own eyes.
Kumori shook her head, clunching her hair." I-I saw him, he was right there......." She looked at him explaining.
Renji: Kumori! He is gone! You need to learn to get over his death!! *he turns and leaves frustrated*
Kumori sighs and thinks, Renji's right I need to get over it." You're right" she whispered to herself. She sighed, and said "you're right, Renji" she looked at him.
last edited over a year ago
~about a year passes filled with many more hallucinations of seeing Devak~
Kumori stays in her room, hearing him in her head. Seeing him where he isn't there, her eyes closed and yet he still appears. "W-w-why w-wo-won't i-it g-g-go a-aw-awa-away......" She asked herself, worse than she was usualy.
*a voice speaks to her as if it were in the room*

Voice: Because you are the link child...
Kumori's eyes widened, and she looked up. "W-w-who's t-th-there?" She asked, scaredly, stuttering worse than before. Tears fell down her cheeks, and she asked again louder.
Voice: The link... the gate.... the messenger,....free us.... the other.....failed.... *a ghostly woman shimmered into the room facing Kumori*
Kumori immediatly grabbed her sword, like she was delusional. "W-wh-who ar-are y-y-y-you?" She asked in a cry, as her tears hit the floor.
Woman: Calm yourself child..... I have a message.... from my master...
Kumori dropped her sword, in shock. "W-w-w-wh-what m-m-me-message?" She asked.
Woman: My master wants to meet with you,*she touches her forehead and she is sent to a chamber inside of a volcano in hell*
Kumori looked around, nothing seemed familiar. "W-wh-who is y-y-yo-your m-m-ma-mas-master" she asked. She looked around, and couldn't see anyone.
Woman: Him...*points to a figure standing in front of a throne*
Kumori looks at the figure, and she falls to her knees. "N-no......T-th-this c-can-can't b-be" she told herself, trying to convince it is all a lie.
over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
laugh
Masumoto Rangiku: yes I my new case of saki just arrived!
The illusion went away as Rangiku had walked in talking about her Sake
crying
Kumori was on her knees, tears rolling down her face. Her eyes a dull color, as if she had no life at all.
Matsumoto Rangiku: oh saki how I missed you so *starts drinking saki*
Kumori fell to the ground, hands to her side. And cheek pressed against the floor, still silently crying.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *drinks the saki in delight*
Kumori didn't notice that Matsumoto walked in, she continued to stare at nothing with her dull eyes. She couldn't bring herself to move, or even speak.
Matsumoto Rangiku: ok sweet saki *drinks more saki*
Kumori tried to move, but all she could do was flinch. She decided to close her eyes, what's the point she thought.