Bleach Anime Bleach rp!NOT a new generation!

musicgirl68 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 04:25AM
To have your own character(Optional)Must have and NO depressing pasts!Or tryig to make yourself the best!

Name:
Crush: (sorry I'm just the type of person who likes romance!Plus if someone already has the person you want you can't have them so quit whining!)
Zanpakuto name:
Power: (limited only 4)
Division/Squad etc.:
Soul Color:
Personality:
Appearence:

Mine is:

Name: Kumori(Meaning: Shadow)Aika(meaning: Love song) Mizuki(Meaning: Beautiful moon)
Crush: Hitsugaya Toshiro
Zanpakuto name: Hreghenkouri(Meaning:Fireyice)
Power: Fintan: White fire that heals any wound within seconds!Hravart: Burning rose has the power to shoot a ball of fire at apponent!Aysu: Moon water shoots out spikes of ice from the blade!Nerine: Sea spirite has the power to send a dragon flying towards the enemy and instead of breathing fire it breaths a poisionus mist!
Division/Squad etc.:Division 10
Soul Color: Depends on the mood, if she is calm or sad or polite or sweet she has a blue soul.If she is mad or annoyed or mean she has a red soul!
Personality:Sweet, shy, funny, calm, polite, caring, bad a**, sarcastic, strong, hot head.
Appearence:The same thing with her soul happens with her appearence.

Blue soul- in a moment!

red soul- will be up in a moment!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:24PM

Bleach Anime 261 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 261

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Kogase and Hisagi engaged each other, all light humour gone, replaced by stern looks of determination. Kogase swung his blade around in a wide arc. 'Kaze Kasairyuu!' and the ground cracks, spurting magma up into the air. The magma twirls, like a river, around Kogase, then is sent straight at Hisagi.
Hisagi dodges and brings Kazeshini around, straight behind Kogase. The Captain doesn't move, then turns and uses his Zanpakuto to block the attack, sliding backwards towards Hisagi with the added momentum from the attack. The other blade comes screaming towards Kogase's back, but misses when the Captain Shunpos out of the way and strikes at Hisagi with his Zanpakuto, cutting slightly into his shoulder. Hisagi pants slightly, then catches both blades by their handles and shunpos strking at close-range with a fierce attack. Kogase blocks it, but is surprised by the power behind the attack.
'Kaze Susamajii Buriza-do' A blue aura began to glow around the blade of the Zanpakuto and then Kogase held his Zanpakuto out in front of himself and the air around Hisagi began to freeze. All of the air, began to expand outwards and it was all Hisagi could do to keep himself from freezing too. He raised his reiatsu and began to spin both of the weapons he held in his hands, until they were spinning so fast that the frozen air was scattered and disbanded.
'Nice try, Captain Sonoyuushi, but I won't be finished that easily.' Then Shuuhei released both the blades while spinning and swung them at Kogase, both smashing into his Zanpakuto and driving him backwards until crashed, with a bang, into the old hot springs building. The whole thing collapses, spewing rubble and bits of old building material crumpling despairingly.
Kogase's green reiatsu explodes, sending the rubble crashing around him. 'Not bad, Hisagi. You didn't think you had finished me though, surely?'
Hisagi grins. 'Of course not. No Captain would be finished from a blow like that.'
Kogase glances down at the few small scuffs he sustained from the attack. 'I wouldn't be worthy of being a Captain, if that was the case. But, you definitely are worthy.'
over a year ago musicgirl68 said…
(You can be both if you want)

Kumori sets Ren down, and smiles."Sleep tight" she said, and walked out back to the barracks."What a cute kid, to bad he has to much energy.I can't keep up with him, it's to much." She whispered to herself.She entered, smiling.
heart
Kogase and Shuuhei both look exhausted, but are still clashing. Both are refraining from using any special abilities their Shikais have and are simply clashing togther, separating and then leaping back in for another attack.
Finally they both stop, looking puffed and tired. Even their reiatsu is beginning to run low, a testament to the epic battle they had.
'You are strong, Shuuhei. Your proficiency with Shikai is close to matching mine. When we return from this mission, I'll take you to the training grounds where that Substitute Shinigami learned his Bankai.'
'You mean Ichigo?' Hisagi questioned slowly, still puffed.

Toshiro, with the other Captains, gathered around Captain Kurotsuchi and the machine, once used to get Byakuya, Kenpachi, Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Sado, Inoue, Ishida and Unohana, with her Vice-Captain.
'This won't take long. Men of science, like myself, never have problems using technology.' After careful tinkering with the machine, it finally burst into life. Kurotsuchi tampered with the controls a little more, then stood still and waited. The machine made a gentle whirring, then roared and opened up a dark portal, a Garganta.
Toshiro didn't even hesitate, leaping straight in, followed by Matsumoto and the others. Devak and Jyvan followed after the Shinigami, uneager to rush, eager though they were to return to Hueco Mundo.

-Goodbye Kumori and Ren, I hope I return to see you both again-

-Farewell
Kumori read the note, as tears filler her eyes."No, not yet, it can't be." She told herself, not wanting to believe it.She ran out, back to where she had set Ren, gone.Ren was gone, she screamed "NO!DAMNIT!It CAN'T BE TRUE!"Her soul went red, she couldn't believe what was happening all so quickly.'NO!!" She yelled, and ran, ran aimlessly.Not knowing where to go, she was still new to all this.

She had only joined 3 weeks ago, and she had only been trained to fight normal hollows.Something like that, would not have taken a child, as powerfull as Ren.Ren that child, born amongst the soul reapers.The only family he had was Hitsugaya, and if he died Ren has nothing.He will grow, to be just like Kumori, being influeneced by her.Strong, a warrior, a fighter, a protector.
over a year ago FinchelFaxFan said…
(ok I'll be both Orihime and Rukia)
(Alrighty :P )
over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
Matsumoto Rangiku: here we are
Upon entering the Garganta, Toshiro had been creating the reiatsu path for the other Shinigami to follow, as he had practice at controlling his reiatsu.

They finally entered Hueco Mundo, the world of the Hollows. 'Be on you guard, Matsumoto. I can sense plenty of Hollows around and even some stronger reiatsu.'
'Yes, sir' Rangiku replied, awestrucken at the desolate world they had entered.
Kyoraku, Ukitake and Komamura congregated behind Toshiro. 'How should we do this, then?' Kyoraku, being one of the senior Captains in the mission, took the initiative.
Toshiro looked at him. 'We may as well split into four groups, each Captain with his Vice-Captain... Otherwise we won't cover enough ground.' Kyoraku and Ukitake nodded in agreement, while Sajin looked somewhat anxious.
'What is it, Captain Komamura?' Kyoraku asked.
The giant, wolf-headed man looked at him intensely. 'I can already feel some huge reiatsu on its way to us, as we speak. We'd better wait here until we know what it is.'
Toshiro turned his head into the direction the reiatsu was coming from. He'd missed it at first, dismissed it as something else, but now that he thought about it, that reiatsu seemed familiar.

-Could it be?-
Matsumoto Rangiku: What is it captain
Aika was shocked, she knew knoew who had tooken Ren.And where he was, she got up.Took a deap breath, and started to head towards the Hueco Mundo.
Matsumoto Rangiku: Is something bothering you captain
Aika ran, fast, as fast as she could.She knew if something happened to Ren, she would be charged.The captins and soul reapers would hate her.And she would hate herself!
Halibel's reiatsu grew closer and closer, but the others still hadn't realised it was her reiatsu yet; then again, they had never directly experienced her vast spiritual energy and her direct, sharp attacks.

'Halibel...' Toshiro's heart sank, she has Ren.

Finally, Matsumoto fight Halibel's reiatsu and the four other reiatsu auras along with her.

'Those three. Shit!' Matusmoto replied.
Kumori arrives, silently and quickly. She attempts to attack halible, little did Kumori know. That Halibel knew she was there, and in a blink of an eye. Kumori was bleeding out her stomach, this was nothing she thought getting up on her feet. "You give Ren back now or you'll pay, I'll make you pay!" She yelled as the child layedon the floor.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *fights the halibel*
Kumori held her stomach, tried as hard as she could to stay alive.She wanted more than anything, for Ren to be safe.He was like the little brother, she never had."Give him back, damn you." She demanded Halibel, and called her Zanpaktuo."Hreghenkouri" she called, the name, and suddenly this appeared. link
last edited over a year ago
The Shinigami team finally caught up to Halibel's reiatsu, just in time to see Ren captured by the three Fraccion and Kumori deftly trying to fight Halibel off. Unfortunately, it seemed as though another huge reiatsu was heading their way. Toshiro recognised this one all too well, the reiatsu of the brute, Yammy, who everyone had thought Byakuya and Kenpachi had killed during the fight in Hueco Mundo years ago.
Yammy came into view, not as massive as he was last time, but Toshiro knew fully well what his Resiurrecion was, Kenpachi and Byakuya had described when they had returned from Hueco Mundo.

'I see many tasty Shinigami! Who should I kill first?'

Toshiro flash-stepped automatically, cutting through Yammy's arm. 'I remember you... You are that brute Yammy, the former Number Ten. This time, I'll kill you!' Toshiro's cold, blue reiatsu began to flare around him and his eyes were cold, pupils almost completely disappeared from the blue glow.

'Reign over the frosted heavens, Hyorinmaru!'
Name: Shunsui Kyoraku

Abilities: Master of the Way of the Sword, excellent analytical skills and fighting with a sealed Zanpakuto, Master of Shunpo and reasonably skilled Hado and Bakudo-user.

Zanpakuto: Katen Kyokotsu

Bankai: Kagemusha: Shigekioni ('Shadow Warrior: Advancing Demon')

Bankai abilities:

Shadow Warrior (Kagemusha)

When this half of the game is active, Shunsui is the Shadow Demon for a minute, then the opponent is Shadow Demon. After that, they each get randomised amounts of time as Shadow Demon. After five rounds each of randomised time, the game changes to Kagemusha. As Shadow Demon, Kyoraku can disappear through any shadow at any given time and has doubled reiatsu. His reiatsu is part shadow and very dark. Kyoraku can also twirl shadow around him, which mixes with his blue reiatsu and then is released as a large blast, very similar to Getsuga Tensho. As Shadow Demon, the opponent has the ability to draw shadow around him and then entwine his Zanpakuto with it, joining completely with the metal in the blade; this acts as an excellent shield, resisting large amounts of damage from another Zanpakuto. This ability has a 15 second lag-time when intertwining with the Zanpakuto, but when the opponent wants unjoin there is thirty second lag-time. While using this defense, the opponent can also attack from any point of the defense. This is because the shadow energy is part of the Zanpakuto while Shadow Demon; the attack looks like Gin's Shinso while attacking, except the blade is more flexible. If an elemental spell is used, the metal is affected by the corresponding element. For example, ice will turn the metal deathly cold, fire will heat the blade and burn them and the metal will conduct electricity. The opponent's speed is also increased by two times, plus their reiatsu is dense.

Advancing Demon (Shigekioni)

When this half of the game is active, when Shunsui is Advancing Demon, he can't be stopped while advancing in any direction at any angle. After thirty seconds the opponent can be stopped while Advancing Demon. This goes on for two rounds, then Kagemusha begins once more. As Advancing Demon, Shunsui can condense shadow spirit energy into the blade of his Zanpakuto, greatly increasing the sharpness of the Zanpakuto's spirit and causing the blade itself to cut deeper and leave shadow energy in the wound. When the opponent is Advancing Demon he jas the same abilities as Shunsui. When Shunsui has shadow energy in his wound, his speed is decreased by two times. When Shunsui's Advancing Demon status transfers to the opponent's, the spirit energy in Shunsui's wound vanishes. This is the same for the opponent as well, meaning when they have shadow energy in their wound, their speed is decreased by two times. Then it changes back to Shunsui.

Special Ability: Bushōgōma ('Spinning Top?')

After Kagemusha and Shigekioni have been active twice, there is a break period for thirty seconds, where Shunsui's power and the opponent's are equal.

In Bankai, Kagemusha: Shigekioni has two Zanpakuto; one sword is a long nodachi and the other is a large, Japanese style broad-blade. The nodachi is Kagemusha and the broad-sword is Shigekioni. The nodachi has a blue/grey tsuba and the guard is shaped like a typical large, warrior's guard and the blade and guard are both silver. The tsuba has a short, silver chain, with a black ring in the end. The broad-sword has a long, refined tsuba, with different-style wrapping, which is leather-brown with intertwining grey wrapping. The blade is about 1.45 meters long and is three times larger than a normak katana. This broad-sword has a ring at the end, with a demon's horn attached (this can also be used to stab the opponent).
Kumori, growled trying to fight off.The monster soul, the form of the body was harmless, it was the soul.She needed to kill the soul not the body.Then she realized, it was that she needed to do."You're not as strong as you think, it's that soul of yours.I will take it, and I will destroy it" she yelled, attacking the man.
Yammy laughed at him and sent a giant punch at him, breaking through most of the ice dragons coming from Toshiro's Zanpakuto. Eventually the punch ended up thudding into Hyorinmaru.

'Fool! The last time we met, I hadn't even matured properly... I have had five years to train intensely and master my Bankai.' Toshiro flared his reiatsu again and pushed the Espada back, until he had back into a tree, then Toshiro cried: 'Ryusenka!'

A fan-shaped wave of ice enveloped Yammy, and then shattered around him, cutting him in several places and causing blood to leal out and splatter onto the ground.

'GRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! BASTARD, I'LL KILL YOU! Get pissed off, Ira!' A huge blast of reiatsu enveloped the underground cavern they were in and swallowed them all. Instantly Kyoraku appeared with Katen Kyokotsu in Shikai Form and Jushiro had released Sogyono Kotowari in Shikai too. Yammy grew to a monstrous size and grew out many more legs, looking like an aboslutely humongous caterpillar, eveil-looking caterpillar, that is.

'Cero!'
Matsumoto Rangiku: Captian do you need any help
Kumori sensed the blood, and said "what did you do!?" She didn't know what to do, she isn't a captin, she didn't have much training.And she didn't have a bankai yet, what could I do she thought.I don't know she repeated softly, what is there to do.I'm worthless, I knew that from the start.

Ren woke up, slowly.His eyes widened "Wh-what happened?" he asked.Scared to figure out, but he still wanted to know.Where am I, what happened.Where is my brother, why is Kumori fighting.These questions circled his mind, over and over.Refusing to stop, for the first time, he cried.
The large, red Cero exploded brutally around Toshiro, enveloping him completely. Halibel continued to throw brutal strikes at Kumori, not even bothering to use her Resurrecion.
Toshiro emerged with an ice shield around his body, which then shattered and fell to the ground, in pieces. 'Not bad, but not good enough, Espada!'

'Captain, do you need any help?' Matsumoto yelled.

'Take care of those three Fraccion, Lieutenant Matsumoto, and you other Vice-Captains as well, except you, little Nanao; You help me, Sajin and Jushiro take care of that brute over there...' Kyoraku delegated, as Toshiro roared with anger and brutally clashed with Halibel, just before she could slash Kumori open.

Kyoraku disappeared, appearing above Yammy, intending to strike him with one of the black falchions, but was instead swatted at and had to dodge, in order to avoid the huge hands of Yammy. 'Bushogoma' Shunsui spoke softly and a gust of wind blew at Yammy. He disappeared once more and appeared above Yammy, slashing into one of his large arms, until he had been cut off completely.
'BASTARD!' Yammy grew even larger and punched Kyoraku, but missed entirely and struck something else instead, the blade of Sogyono Kotowari, which blocked his large fist. Kyoraku nodded to Jushiro and struck one of Yammy's massive legs.
'Out of the way, Kyoraku, I'll fight brute force with brute force! Bankai!' Out of the ground, rose a huge titan-like creature, with a blade almost the size of one of Yammy's legs.
'Kokujo Tengen Myo'oh!'
Sajin swiped at Yammy with the blade, knowing fully well that the Espada wouldn't be able to dodge it, cutting through Yammy's enormous chest, sending a massive spray of blood everywhere.

Meanwhile, Toshiro was consciously fighting Halibel, while Nanao took care of Kumori, binding her stomach with bandages. 'It'll be okay, Kumori-chan' Nanao whispered, 'Toshiro will win; he's fighting for Ren and, for you!'
Kumori nodded, and stoodup.Weakly, but strong for her condition.She forced a smile, just to lighten the mood a little."I know Nanao-san" she said glaring at Halibel, she clenched Hreghenkouri.She knew now what she must do, seeing all the struggle with everyone.She knew, she must protect those she loved.And destroy those who harm her loved ones, she knew....................she must destroy Halibel."You'll pay you bastard, for everything you have done!" she yelled, as it echoed in her head.Over and over, the same thing.

Ren froze, as if he was a statue.Just stood, staring at nothing.Nothing affected him at the moment, he was worried, about everyone. Frightened, by the view, he was almost unconcious.No he thought, it can't be happening.I'm just a kid I don't know whats going on, why did they take me?The words went through his mind, he took a deep breath.Trying to calm himself down, and ease his thoughts.He couldn't fight like anyone else, this bothered him.A great deal of bother, this is exactly why he wanted to train.
(anyone on?)
Halibel swung her broad Zanpakuto at Toshiro's head, missing slightly as the Captain jumped backwards to avoid it.

'Last time you had an advantage over me, but this time I have an advantage over you!' Toshiro spoke idly.

'Oh? What advantage would that be? Your little friend over there is my hostage. I'd say that I have the advantage if anything. If anything happens to me, then the brat will cop it.'

'Damn you!' Toshiro snarled at her and renewed his attack, his reiatsu flaring again.

'This is too easy. Destroy, Tiburon!'
Kumori yelled to Ren, dodging Halibels attacks.'Ren listen to me, don't you dare let her control you!'

Ren's eyes widened, as if he was under some sort of spell.He didn't obey what Kumori had told him, he was in a trance.

Kumori looked at Halibel dodging the Zanpakuto, she tried hardest not to fight with the anger she held. She took a deep breath, then took a couple seconds to get a good aim at Halibel.'I promise you, you'll pay for taking advantage of a child.' She claimed.

Ren nodded, and started to cry silently. 'Shi........ro-chan.........' he called softly for Toushiro.
'Kumori! Take Ren and get back. I can't use all my reiatsu if you are standing right there and if Ren is that close. This is our only chance to beat her...'

Kumori nodded and shunpoed, grabbing Ren before the three Fraccion could respond.

'Jushiro! Shunsui! Get back! Bankai...'

Toshiro released his Bankai, the wings of ice coming into view and his Zanpakuto changed, lengthening slightly and the guard changing to eight sides instead of four.

'Daiguren Hyorinmaru! Tenso Jurin...'

Slowly the weather began to grow grey and unwelcoming, the clouds darkening until they were almost black. The temperature dropped and all of the Shinigami and Arrancars could see their breath.

Toshiro's body began to glow and his reiatsu suddenly flared coldly. 'Hyoten Hyakasso!'

Out of the sky, a whole load of snow began to flow downwards, descending at an impossible rate. Halibel's body began to freeze, along with her Fraccion, until they were all covered with flower-shaped pieces of ice.
Kumori ran back to the barracks, of squad 10. Out of breath, breathing heavily.

Ren snapped out of, what seemed like a small trance. He was just a scared as everyone else, no, wait, he was more scared. The thought of his brother, possibly dieing. It was to much for a kid to handel.

Kumori hugged him, tightly.Speaking between breaths she asked "Ren, are you alright?"

Ren responded with a slight nod, and jerked away from her arms." Wheres, Shiro-chan" he demanded an answer.

Kumori looked at him confidently, and said "I'll bring him back don't worry, just stay here or something might go wrong. "

If anyone comes, I want you to run and hide. If you start to hear voices, ignore them.Understand?"She asked him, hoping her would.

Ren nodded, worried that what she said about bringing him back, might not happen.
(Form for Ren)

Basic Facts

Name:Ren Hitsugaya

Family/Friends
Friends: Everyone
Enemy: Halibel, hollow Ichigo
Mom;uknown
Dad:Unknown
Siblings:Toshiro

Favorites
hobby: Pouring out Masumoto's saki!
Color:White
food: Pocky
Drink: water
Animal: Dragon

Battle
Well, he doesn't fight. Yet he really wants to train.

Appearence
Height: "4"3
Weight: 87LBS
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Green
(Form for Ren)

Basic Facts

Name:Ren Hitsugaya

Family/Friends
Friends: Everyone
Enem
Masumoto Rangiku: Captain what you just did was amazing
Kumori said 'Ren, I know you are just a kid.And you're scared to death right now, but I promise you.I will bring him back.' She had tears in her eyes, trying to asure him.

Ren replied to her, with a slight nod and gulp of worry. He watched as Kumori made her way to the door, and left him there.

Kumori walked out, and took a deep breath. She began to make her way, back to them all. She didn't care if she was harmed by his Bankai, she closed her eyes, and walked.
Toshiro stared on at the Espada and Fraccion frozen in amongst the ice. Finally he grinned. 'Luckily I became stronger, as I said, now I'll show you the improvement I made to Hyoten Hyakkasso. Konagonani Kudaku, Daiguren Hyorinmaru!'

Amazingly the ice enclosing Halibel and the three Fraccion shattered instantly, immediately causing Fraccion to disappear and Halibel to emerge with serious injuries; it looked like she was bleeding profusely from the stomach and several other places.

'Th-that was d-different from last time...'

Toshiro snarled at her. 'I told you I had grown stronger... Now it is time for you to die! Sennen Hyoro!' The ice prison surrounded Halibel, held her for a few moments, then finally shattered to pieces. Halibel was finally defeated.

Sajin was still fighting Yammy, winning, but only because the other was too slow to cunter any of his attacks properly.
Toshiro: Thanks, Matsumoto... Come, lets return to the Seireitei.'
Kumori had just arrived when he had thanked Matsumoto, she sighed in reliefe.' Now I don't have to worry about, explaining your death to Ren.' She clamied with a small laugh, I wouldn't say giggle because it was a little more than that.

Ren slowly fell asleep, exsauhsted. Terriefed, but most of all worried. Yet he couldn't help but smile, somehow he knew. Everyone was safe, and returning soon.
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
*a strong spiritual pressure fell over the area as a black and red energy erupted nearby, shortly after a green energy erupted along side it

moments later the body of sajin komomura flew across the battlefield

Jyvan: Piece of trash. *he stood in his resurrecion over him*
Kumori's eyes widened, she looked behinde her and saw Jyvan."Jyvan" she claimed, worriedly."What, what are you doing!?" she asked him.
Jyvan turns to her and looks at her as if he never knew her

Jyvan: My job you idiot soul reaper trash. *he raised his six arms and pointed them at her* Cero.
Kumori glared, looking fierce."Hreghenkouri" he sword appeared, and she pointed it at him."I didn't want to fight, but I have no choice" she told him. She took a deep breath, and quickly thought of a plan. Knowing his every move, she smirked and asked "ready?"
Jyvan: Shut up. *he fired a cero from each hand causing them to spiral into one large cero flying at Kumori*
Kumori dodged it and somehow, flipped over him. She was now standing behinde him, and pierced him in the back with Hreghenkouri.'Heh, weakling' she called him, just trying to piss him off.
Jyvan: Idiot. *he waved his hands in the air and four chakrams shot out of the sand and came flying directly at Kumori*
Kumori got hit, she wasn't able to move fast enough.She still stood standing, but badly injured. She said 'it's gonna take a lot more than that to take, me down' she glared. Cutting off one of his six arms, she flipped back in front of him.
Jyvan: Bitch! He regenerated his arm then wavedd his hands in the air sending his chakrams flying at her again surrounding her* Dodge this! *he jumps above her sending his spiral cero down from above*

Kumori: Shit! *she braces for impact*

Devak:No! *he jumps in the way using his tectonicas agitador trying to deflect the attacks*
Kumori's eyes widen, and she catches Devak who is severly injured. By his own brothers attacks, 'Devak.........why would you risk your life, to save me. And turn against your own brother?' Kumori asked, as tears rolled down her face, laying him down on the ground. She looked up at Jyvan, and asked him 'why would you harm, your own brother?'
Jyvan: He did that of his own free will. Little weak fool.... Now. *he throws his chakrams around himself and as they encircle him creating a cocoon* To end this. *before he was completely out of sight from the webs a tear was seen sliding down his cheek*
Kumori cried, and stood up. Pissed off, and dissapointed."YOU'LL PAY YOU BASTARD!YOU'LL DEFINATELY PAY" she scrame at him, before delivering the final blow. As she did that, tears poured from her eyes and she thought, this one is for Devak.
the cocoon explodes as Jyvan emerges as a ten foot half spider half hollow

Jyvan:Now perish. *small spider hollows swarm out of the cocoon*
Kumori thought, I knew something was wrong. Somehow, Hreghenkouri, started to glow, she almost dropped it from shock. She had never been taught what happens like this, 'what's going on!?" She asked Toshiro, in worry something was wrong.
Toshiro laid there unconscious and unresponsive

Devak:*barely able to stand he said*el....el infierno.... hidra *an explosion of green energy vaporized most of the spiders as Devak appeared with his wounds healed, his legs now a long tail and eleven snake heads along with his own* No more nii-san!