Bleach Anime New Characters For The Clan War

blackpanther666 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 09:13PM
For the next Arc, we'll post our ideas and characters in here and work on them... I'll do reviews and such when I have time. When we finally get to the next Arc, we'll have everything in here XD

This is a summary of what will generally happen in the Arc:

The characters you create will emerge with the Zanpakutos you created for them. These characters have special relationships with their Zanpakuto's spirit and also the God that is affiliated with that Zanpakuto. This Arc will be about these users participate in a battle against some Gods from certain mythologies. These mythologies are:

-Hindu
-Nordic/Viking (Odin, Thor, Loki etc)
-Japanese
-Egyptian
-Lastly, a couple of the Greek Gods.

At this current point of time, we will be posting Espada, Shinigami and any others onto this forum, as we are currently in the Aizen: Revenge Arc. After this Arc, there will be characters posted for the filler Arc.
last edited on Oct 28, 2012 at 09:32AM

Bleach Anime 282 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 282

over a year ago wantadog said…
*Notices long post*
*Debates whether to read*
*Grabs soda and starts reading*
*Get's to spoilers*
*Debates whether to continue*
*Continues*
*Finishes*
*Forgets what I read and has to read again*
over a year ago Fazoodle said…
Is a sickle a Scythe by any chance? The idea of Chronos using a weapon like that kind of cool, I could make a weapon switch up, just as long as it contains some of the aspects of the stave version. =)

Eh, there's a bad storm coming up, I may have to continute this stuff later.
last edited over a year ago
This is a sickle.
This is a sickle.
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
Historically, it is referred to as a sickle, but as seen in the picture I posted sometime yesterday, it really like a scythe. And yeah, it was long. But it was the 200th post on this forum!!! :D
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Indeed, 200th post. It won't be far away, before it will be the 1000th post on the RP. XD.

@Exorcist. You list some intriguing ideas about time there... I was thinking that you could never catch someone who is moving faster than you, but if you judge distance right, and the position of the opponent, it shouldn't actually be too hard to place a devastating hit on them. At least, that's my theory, and I kinda thought you were heading in that general direction, too.
tongue
@Everyone: I was thinking...since we're bringing back the Scola, and Frost had wanted us to kill off Kenshi...I was thinking of creating a soul reaper character to replace him in the Scola. What do you guys think?
smile
@Wantadog, if you want to, I guess. XD.
XDDD That has got to be one of the most unhelpful responses ever XDDDD
Don't mind my last comment, I just had to say it....

Stupid bankai for my character is giving me trouble.....
big smile
Ah, I see. I didn't even see that comment until then. I would have elaborated, but its really up to you, dude. There doesn't have to be a Shinigami amongst the Schola, but you are welcome to create one if you feel like there should be one. What kind of Shinigami were you thinking of creating?
smile
Lol I have no idea....I figured I might do that if I have time after finishing with the current one I'm working on, which is kinda being a butt about it.......
Ahhh, I see. XD. Well, good luck with that. Oh, yeah, I posted on the RP. It should be interesting for you to read.
Yup, just read. Only a finger,eh? XDD
Lol, this is Odin we're talking about here... XD. Plus, he needed to leave urgently, so he had try something quickly.
Lol point taken. I'll just wait till next time to kick his butt XD
laugh
Heh, well, we'll see... Hopefully this Arc will be over soon, because I plan to start posting more Kasumioji clan posts and will start to integrate it, so that the current Arc ends and the filler Arc is just beginning to get good. I don't know if there will be too many more fights between the pseudo-shinigami and the Radicals - all I know, is that A-kone is going to be getting some revenge on Shenlong. XDDDD
Lol we definitely need more fights because most of the Pseudo-Shinigami haven't fought yet.
True, true, but they aren't disappearing just yet... Hey! I have an idea... What about the pseudo-shinigami fight against the Schola in the filler Arc?
Lol sounds cool, probably a bit one-sided though XD
big smile
Nah, you can work on the Schola's abilities with light and give them some epic ones... Plus, once the Gods have disappeared, they won't be able to use their Manifestation Forms with such power anymore and they won't be able to use God-step, so it would probably be fairly even, I would imagine. XD
big smile
I see....well sounds very interesting. Now that Gaia is back, am I still controlling the Scola or will I be doing something else? *Get's distracted by squirrels*
You and Gaia can control them, unless Fazoodle wants to, instead of you... I'll leave it up to you to discuss with him about it. XD.
I would have to learn about what the Schola is before I could think about it. It sounds like it'd be interesting.
I'll let you and Wantadog decide then. If you want to know more, ask Gaia, or read back through the first 10-15 pages of the RP. XD
Alright, I'll look through there tomarrow. It's kind of late at the moment. Goodnight guys.
kk. Um...I have never made an actual kido that had an incantation, and my poetry skills are below the level of a toddler so any help on that is appreciated.

Hado 120: Tenka (Ignition)

Incantation: Fires of Hell; Light of heaven; tame the thunderous roar of the underworld; release the power of the hidden; engulf the unworthy with your searing flames!

Description: The caster raises his hand, left or right, with his index finger being the only finger extended. after stating the incantation and hado number, the first thing that touches it is engulfed in a violent explosion of incredible magnitude. If it is a zanpakuto or other weapon, the wielder of that weapon takes the blast. Nothing else is affected. After the explosion is over and the smoke clears, you can see small flame orbs floating in the air.

Type: Fire

Creator: Toku Mujaki
@Wantadog, not at all, the incantation is cool. XDDD
Thanks
I might make some more Kido at some point as well. I haven't made any for aggggeeesss. XD
Lol yup! I'm creating some for Toku to kick ass with. He is a master at Kido, after all. XDDDD
Heh, indeed. XD
(Ok, this is my character for Revenge Arc....Poison blades are kinda difficult...)

Name: Hageshii Shoumei

Appearance:

Height: 5'10

weight: 190 lbs

Hair Color: black

Hair style: Short and Spiky

Eye Color: dark green

Clothes: He wears a standard Soul Reaper Shihakusho.

Personality: Hageshii tends to ignore alot of the stuff going on around him, only taking notice of things that interest him, like battles and things he has never seen before. He is kind, but enjoys science to the point where some say he is crazy. Despite all of this, he finds Samurai to be fascinating and often acts like one. He believes in honor and chivalry above all else and often makes exaggerated introductions to women. He addresses every female by "Madam" or "Miss" and addresses males by "Sir" or "Master". He refers to Toshiro and other leaders as "Sire"

-----------------------------------------­-
Zanpakuto:

Type: Poison/Plant

Zanpakuto Sealed State: A broadsword with a blue strip going up the middle of one side of the Zanpakuto, and a yellow strip going up the middle of the other side. Everything else looks like the pic.

Shikai:

Zanpakuto name: Iden-gaku (Genetics)

Bankai name: Iden-gaku o kenkyū suru (Research the Genetics)

Release command: Nazo o kaimei (Unravel the mysteries)

Zanpakuto Shikai appearance: The handle and guard is the same, but the sword now has a blade shaped like a DNA strand (See 2nd pic). The step like things are yellow and the rest is blue (I am so skilled at describing things!!! XD)

Shikai Abilities:

1. Shinchoku (Progress)
The blade acts as a whip. When swung, it stretches as far as 25 feet. There is a powerful poison on the blade that, when it makes contact with the opponent, leaves a green circle. This poison can be placed even through clothing, The green circle is about 1 inch in diameter and, as it spreads, create's more green circles of varying sizes. Parts of the opponent's skin turns green, connecting each circle. Eventually, it will look like green DNA strands are connecting the circles together. This cannot be stopped and once the opponent is covered in the green circles, the opponent is infected by a powerful virus, even down to the DNA. This virus causes intense pain when the user tries to use reiatsu based attacks (For Example: Ulquiorra's green spear attack). The opponent can still use reiatsu based attacks, but it is extremely painful. This attack lasts until the user is dead/unconscious or the user removes it himself. It can also be removed by putting enough distance between the opponent and the user. The distance it takes for it to wear off is 5 miles. It takes approximately 5 minutes for the circles to spread on someone of captain class reiatsu and higher, 3 minutes for lieutenant class, and 1 minute for anything lower. The stronger an attack, the more pain is felt.

2. Kusa~tsu kagaku (The rotted science)
When used, the user's sword turns into close to three hundred thousand tiny fly-like insects. The insects are too small to make out features, but are a puke green kind of color. This ability is similar to Byakuya's, and just like Byakuya's, it has a "Safe zone" of 1 foot around the user. The insects swarm at the opponent and bite at it, acting like mosquitos, except that they suck spiritual pressure. When fighting someone of captain level strength, they suck about 1 percent spiritual pressure every 2 seconds. Just like Byakuya's attack, the insects can be used to shield the user from an attack. The user does not control these insects, they do it on their own. The user has no say on what the insects do, all he can do is choose when to stop the attack. The insects speed is about that of Byakuya's shikai, and increase their speed with each percent of reiatsu they absorb from the opponent. The insects have just enough intelligence to know who their opponent is and do anything to get at him/her. They will do things such as surround the opponent, try to back him into a corner, and kamikaze attacks. When a fly is destroyed, all the leftover reiatsu is sent to the user, healing his injuries or giving him extra energy.

Bankai:

Description: Bankai is a very large golden tree. The leaves of the tree are all different colors. The tree is 50 feet tall, and over 25 feet thick. The user also has the whip from shikai. The brances of the tree are
shaped like DNA strands. The roots have 3 inch spikes going across their length.

Bankai abilities:

Note: all Shikai abilities can also be used.

1. kougousei (Photosynthesis)
The tree produces a sticky oderless salve that can heal the users wounds. This salve is so effective that it can heal a large gash within 1 minutes. The user has to have enough time to cover the wound in the salve. It can heal a broken bone in the same time as a gash, it can heal a severed arm within 5 minutes. It can only produce 2 quarts of salve each day.

2. Part one: Doku Kei (Poison whip)
The roots of the tree attack the opponent. There are 200 roots with a range of 10-50 feet from the tree, 120 of these roots are small ones with 1/2 inch spikes. these 120 roots surround the base of the tree and have
a range of 10 feet.The roots are covered with poison. When the opponent is cut with this attack, the poison is slipped into his/her bloodstream. After a certain amount of time, the poison begins to take effect.The opponent slowly begins to lose coordination and focus. This poison can be stopped if the poison is sucked out or dug out somehow, but after it spreads, there is no way to stop it. For someone of captain level strength or higher, it takes about 5-10 minutes to become effective. For someone of lieutenant level, it takes about 2-5 minutes. This can be sped up by inflicting more injuries on the opponent. If enough poison is introduced to the opponents bloodstream, it is fatal.

3. Shōmei no kaori (Illuminating Fragrance.)
The petals of the tree all shoot out straight. Each petal stops at a different point until the petals are blowing around in an area of 200 feet around the tree.The petals produce a yellowish pollen. When this pollen is inhaled, the opponent begins to feel woozy. It will knock out someone of captain level strength within 2-3 minutes if it is inhaled. The more that is inhaled, the faster the person is knocked out. This affects the user as well so there is a safe zone 1 foot around the tree that is not affected by the pollen. This can be combined with the second ability to make it so that the opponent can either be knocked out by the gas, retreat, or face the vines surrounding the base of the tree, along with the poison.

aaaannd that's all I got.

*Groans angrily* Finally....the stupid pic wasn't loading before.....
(Ok, this is my character for Revenge Arc....Poison blades are kinda difficult...)

Name: Hageshii
Lol Yay! Fanpop let me post the pic XD

This is what the blade of the shikai looks like....sorta...except with the colors listed above.
Lol Yay! Fanpop let me post the pic XD

This is what the blade of the shikai looks like....sorta...
And this is bankai, except with the colors listed above.
And this is bankai, except with the colors listed above.
smile
That's a very interesting blade wanta. I like it, it's very original. xD
Thank you.
Awesome, Wantadog! THat was really cool. I've never seen such a Zanpakuto - very unique. XD
blush
Really? Didn't seem impressive in my eyes, but thanks alot! I was gonna do a zanpakuto based on magnetism, but my attention span had other plans.

(I would probably react the same way as this guy.....)
Really? Didn't seem impressive in my eyes, but thanks alot! I was gonna do a zanpakuto based on magne
over a year ago kage-no-asagiri said…
Right so i already posted my character's abilities etc here i will post his bio. now it will be a bit in depth but it explains his shinigami powers, and stuff i think is important to know so its not just bam he always had shinigami powers

Name: Cash Leingod
Race: Demon as already noted

much of Cash's past he keeps to himself, out of a need to protect himself or shame it is unknown. he has a positive outlook on life remaining upbeat and positive despite the situation. he is carefree, can be perverted, and disrespectful less you earn his respect and very insane much like Isshin. but he knows when to be serious and at times shows his keen mind and almost clairvoyance intellect. he knows his limits and has a deep sense of honor. he protects his friends and allies first which means he does break the rules a lot as he will always try to do the right thing. as such people like yamamoto would always be at odds against him due to his valuing friendship and comrades more then rules.

he loves to draw and write which he doesn't really allow most to see showing despite his confidence he can be shy. he idolizes ichigo due to the way Ichigo always choses his nakama over everything first.

however Cash does have a dark side due to his supressed demon side and instinct. much like how hollow ichigo was initially his demon side craves destruction and chaos, forcing Cash to always meditate and remain in control less his demon is unleashed, hence why he hates using his demon form.

as a master of hand to hand combat as this is his primary form of he is unequaled. having learned many different styles and eventually creating his own there is now a fighting style he cannot evaluate in seconds and not discover its weakness. this is also due to him being a medic. meaning fighting an enemy and in moments he can usually determine one's strength and weakness. while fighting he is described as being extremely graceful yet very unpredictable.

he cannot use a sword worth a damn though due to using a staff and shakujo, but Lamentation and his own strength is great enough to damage zanpakuto easily. his endurance, and healing rate surpasses anyone in soul society this is due to his rigorous training, demon ancestry, and his life before he became a shinigami.

as a medic and due to his training he is a master of all types of kido. spells 1-50 he can use at will no chanting nothing. 51-99 he needs to say the name.

( i wont list his styles less someone wants to know)

though he has a keen mind, he is not much of a strategist more of a tactics type of guy. he can thinks extremely quickly due to being a medic. but he is keenly aware there are those stronger then him like Kyoraku, and Jushiro.

because he is a medic he tries to avoid killing, and will treat anyone, enemy and ally making this one of his weaknesses. as a medic he does not and will not alienate. but its said he is like the ocean at times calm other times like a tsunami, uncontainable, unstoppable.

he has also created a form of movement called Shukuchi By rapidly increasing the speed at which each step is done at exponential levels, the user can move at beyond god-like speeds. while he uses this instead of shunko by no means has he mastered it yet. when using this he leaves behind an after image.

over all Cash loves life and will not take a life unless necessary, his enemies have exploited this many times, however if someone is in danger he will kill without thought. he cannot stand people who will fight for no reason like Zaraki and his squad and often comically while treating them tends to forget to use say morphine or pain killers. he can also be very childish if he does not get his way and can pout at times.

Now how he got his shinigami powers this is solely so all of you know. but i do ask nobody mentions it due to it is part of his past. when fighting a group of shinigami when he was younger he was injured badly, he killed the group but was essentially left waiting to die.

Lilly a female shinigami found him, took him in and nursed him in the human world. she gave Cash his name as he didn't have one. though hostile to her. her kind, but fierce devotion to protecting the innocent won him over. his demon side over time became surpressed. she didn't so much raise him but become a mentor to Cash who was only fifteen or so. as he grew up he loved her, but it was platonic.

while out one day the two were attacked by an unknown group of shinigami and hollows. Lilly and Cash fought them, and drove them back. But not before she took a fatal blow for cash. Lilly who ran a clinic and was a medic, transferred her shinigami power to Cash. having him promise to protect those he can, that is how he got Lamentation. Lilly's power. being raised and trained as a medic he continued studying natural medicine and none natural.

his training itself in hand to hand was in part due to a friendship he forged with a monk who also became a mentor to him. the monk taught Cash many styles of martial arts, pressure points, how to break bone, block nerve endings everything. After earning Lamentation's respect and cooperation the zanpakuto took on the shape of the Shakujo the monk carried in its Shikai.

Seeing though after fighting that by using his reiatsu he could essentially control Lamentation in Shikai form without having to actually hold it allowing him to also fight with his body.
*looks at your bio*
*Looks at mine*
*Cries*

lolol just kidding, awesome work! I like him already!
over a year ago gaiaking235 said…
cool char cant wait to see him in the rp
Name: Ciela Asakumi

Appearance: Fair-haired, with long braids. Her eyes are a shade of forest green, with dark pupils. She is fairly tall, about 5'7 and weighs around 49 kgs.

Personality: She is fierce, feisty and brave... However, that is partially a front, as she can also be very sensitive, especially when it comes to her feelings; even so, she is still courageous and has proved herself in battle many a time.

Zanpakuto: Toukenyari ('Cold steel spear')

Release Command: Stab (Shishou)

Bankai: Unknown, but achieved.

Sealed Form: A normal katana, with a simple crossguard shaped like a circle and the tsuba is green with black patterns.

Shikai abilities:

Special ability: The end of the spear is coated with a nerve poison, that destroys nerves, causing the opponent to stop feeling pain, but still take injuries. This allows the opponent to fight to the death, but they will keep taking injury until they can no longer move. This poison also breaks down spirit energy slowly - very slowly, and will only work on those with lower level spirit energy.

Hokosaki ('Point of spear') With blinding speed, this ability stabs at the opponent, so that it looks like a thousand spears are stabbing at the opponent. This ability can be activated once every two minutes, and can be used as much as the wielder wishes during that period of time; however, consistent use of this ability will drain spirit energy much faster.

Boushoku ('Spinning and weaving') The wielder spins the spear around themselves, at such a speed, that they can defend themselves from attack and also mount their own attacks. If the spear spins continuously for one minute, without interruption, it will be spinning so fast that it will drag the very air around it and cause small gusts of air. This ability has a five minute cooldown and can be used consistently, at the cost of more spirit energy. It also has a five minute period of activation, meaning that it can be used every ten minutes.

Shikai Form: The katana disappears, forming a long spear. The spear pole is about 1.5 meters long, while the spear-blade is about 0.55 meters long. The pole is slick, but has two pieces of rubber, shaped for hand grips. A long chain hangs off the end of the spear.
Name: Irowana ('Colour trap')

Type: Bakudo

Number: 155

Incantation: Show me your colours, swirling, disappear into a flash and burst of light and appear, in your vicious glory, trapping those that wander your depths.

This Bakudo causes the user to spawn their spirit energy into bonds, which become the predominant colour on the opponent's body. The more predominant the colour, the more effective the trap is.
My brain is dead so no zanpakuto for this character XDDDD This is my filler arc character!

Name: Nikumu Buredo (Hate Blade)

Height: 4'5

Weight: 80 lbs

Eye color: Turqoise(same as Toshiro)

Hair color: Black

Hair style: messy, top of neck length.

Rank: The only direct descendant of Futo Minoriko.(He is unaware of this)

Clothing: Torn t-shirt, ripped brown pants, and a wooden sword strapped to his waist.

Personality: He is mischievous. He acts the way he looks, like a child. He has a tendency to steal things, such as Zanpakuto. If he is caught, he will immediately blame someone else, most of the time it's Toshiro. He loves Zanjutsu, but does not have a Zanpakuto of his own. He is a master of the puppy dog eyed look and uses it on more than one occasion. He has no idea what kido is, all he knows is that he is very good at it and uses it often, sometimes unintentionally creating entirely new kido. He trusts Toshiro completely.

Bio: Nikumu grew up in the Rukon district, specifically the Junrinan district. He loves Zanjutsu and often sneaks into Soul Society to steal Zanpakuto. Every time he tries this, he is caught by Toshiro, with whom he is friends. He often gets bullied because he looks weak. Whenever this happens, he always does the same thing, he get's up, goes to a hut at the edge of town, and sits in a chair. He often has dreams where some strange person is calling to him. He once stole a book from the Soul Society's library and was able to read it before Toshiro caught him. The book was a compilation of the Kido used today. He has a large reserve os spiritual pressure, but doesn't know how to use nor access it.
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
Does not have a zanpakutou and is extremely adept at using kido, yet wishes to practice zanjutsu anyways....Kudos, wanta-boy! In many ways, Nikumu resembles Futo's early life more than I can express. I emphasize early, there, since he goes through a major personality change halfway through her life. I need to get started on the overview for 'An Epic of Futo Minoriko' so I can post it here >.<
Name: Abekobe Raikouchi ('Thousand Inverse Lightning')

Kido Type: Hado

Number: 194

Type: Spacial/Lightning

Incantation: Rise up through the ground, seething, snarling, as flashes of light burst into the atmosphere and crackle. Show your yellows, your blues and your blacks. Speak to me, and make your contact. Electrocute and destroy!

This Kido is very powerful and also very odd. The user raises his hands, as he completes the incantation, and thrusts them up into the air, forcing a thousand spears of lightning upwards. This is very hard to escape, especially if its awesome power has not been experienced before.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
Name: Siegfried
Height: 6'3ft
Weight: 203
Eyes: grey and black swirl
Hair: black hair that goes down to his lower back
Race: Shinigmai
Family: n/a
Unlikes: failure

Apperance: Siegfried stands 6'3 wears a captain robe his hair is pure black and reaches down to his lower back and he keeps it neat

Zanpakuto: he knows the name of it and can use the abilities

Strength: 95
Kido: 99
Kido casting: 100
Reaction time: 100
Swordsmanship: 100
Hand to hand: 95

his zanpakuto

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Black Rain
[release command] Make them feel Black Rain
[bankai name] Black abyss
=description
Sealed)- it is a normal Katana with a black sheath with nothing on it the handle is black and grey and the hand guard is red the blade when pulled out looks like a swirling vortex of black and greay partecles
Shikai)- the blade dissapears and becomes the 1st shikai ability but leaves the handle
Bankai)- same as shikai

[shikai abilities] -
1) Kayaku no arashi (Gunpowder storm)- the sword dissapeares leaving the handle and a storm forms that rains gunpowder there is no wind (even if wind was present before) dark clowds cover an area of 2 miles that rain gunpowder that falls at the rate of snow any fire based attacks will cause the gunpowder to ignite doing damage as strong as a Hadō #31. Shakkahō covering a 10ft area in all directions and the handle can be filled with gunpowder to reshape the blade takes 5 seconds to reform (this ability is always active either in shikai or bankai)

2) Kayaku no ringu (Gunpowder Ring)- the weilder makes the gunpowder into rings size and amount depends on the weilder they travel at kido speed and can be placed anywere on the opponant(ex: wrist, head, leg, neck, or arm ect....) the rings can be cut befor reaching there target completly destroying the ring if one attaches and exploads its the equivilent of Hadō #31. Shakkahō covering a 10ft area in all directions

3) Kayaku no furasshu (Gunpowder flash)- the weilder forms a small ball of gunpowder size of a golfball and exploads the gunpowder infront of the foe making a bright light that blinds and dissorents the foe, for the duration of this effect depends on the distance of the blast 5 feet 20 seconds, 10 feet 10 seconds, 15 feet 5 seconds anyting beyond 20 feet has no effect this ability dosnt work of there is something blocking the light or if the foe moves out of the range of the blast

[bankai abilities] -
1) Kayaku-bako (Gunpowder Box)- the gunpowder takes form of a box 10ft by 10 ft around the opponant the foe can quickly get out of the box or can break the box with kido only spells #30 or higher the box it'self can expload blasting an area of 30 feet and has the power of Hadō #96. Ittō Kasō its takes 15 seconds to form the box if the user loses any concentraion on the box it dissapears

2) Kayaku no bōru (Gunpowder ball)- the user stands still for 5 seconds and makes a ball of gunpowder the size of a basketball and attaches it to a chain of gunpowder when thrown it travels as fast as a kido spell when the ball hits the target it exploads. the explosion is as powerful as hadō #54 haien covering a 10ft area in all directions

3) Kayaku no bakuhatsu no kōdo (Gunpowder detonation cord)- the weilder creates a wip like cord made from the gunpowder the length varies from how long the weilder takes to make it at a rate of for every 2 seconds is 5 feet. when the cord hits the target it wraps around and sticks to the target and continues to wined around the target untill there is no more the foe can dodge or cut the cord to render it useless then when the weilder snaps thier fingers the cord exploads and it's as powerful as Hadō #91. Senjū Kōten Taihō

big smile
So, I see you wish to be a Captain. XD. You may as well edit out the numbers for reiatsu and strength and such, because we don't use those statistics on this forum. Besides that, nice character.
..........(This is Toku's new Kido XD)

Kido: Number unknown

Name: Kaikyu (Sea Sphere)

Type: Hado

Element: Water

Incantation: O, great goddess of the ocean, drown our enemies in a wave of tranquility. Wash away the fire of vengeance. Destroy them in a sea of hope. Engulfed in a forceful tsunami, obliterate all in your graceful fury.

Description: Several sphere's surround the user, the spheres, on command, blow outwards, anything kido or spiritual pressure based, they destroy. It would appear as if it is melting away.

Downsides: Such a powerful kido, normal soul reapers are incapable of sustaining it without dying, even captain class soul reapers would be knocked unconscious by the strain. This kido is not well known even among the gods. Only a handful know the incantation.

second downside: Toku cna only use it if he teams up with Loki.
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Sorry I've been busy guys. x-x
I am at a serious loss for ideas so I came up with this for one of my new additions

Darkness spawn of Zed

Carcin (car-sin) Viscera

Affiliation: Seekers of Twilight

Weapon: Miasma, commonly Solidifies it into the form of a sickle and chain.

Abilities: Putridam Carnem (rotting flesh) The miasma that comes from his body is very toxic to anyone who does not have resistance to miasma, (such as Kenshi who commanded at will before he lost his crown.)Those who come into contact with it will develop canceruos tumors ,sores,etc. And their skin will begin to rot. This is reversible given enough time to heal. Against captain level opponents it takes as long as 20-39 seconds of continuous exposure to actually aflict them.
Caro Possessionem (flesh possession) Carcin can turn one of his body parts into miasma and send it into a dead body and possess it. After possession it takes 4 seconds before he can regain the lost limb. This can also be used to poosses the limb of an enemy who has taken critical damage.
Infernal Requiem: Carcin is engulfed in miasma for 10 seconds. When he emerges, he now has a set of red horns coming from his forehead, he has a tail with various spikes on the end and his eyes now glow blood red. His miasma is now twice as deadly, instead of a sickle he now has a large scythe.
Evigilantem tenebris unum (Awakening of the Dark one) Carcin now shoots miasma in all directions surrounding himself and the enemy in a large box. Inside the box opens a portal to where Zed can now move into the physical plane. He can not directly harm anyone other than those who are infected or have control over miasma. If the portal is destroyed Zed is banished from the physical plane.

Keynote: Miasma can be destroyed or wealened by any light based attacks. (Lightning and Fire also weaken it but to a lesser extent.)