Bleach Anime New Characters For The Clan War

blackpanther666 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 09:13PM
For the next Arc, we'll post our ideas and characters in here and work on them... I'll do reviews and such when I have time. When we finally get to the next Arc, we'll have everything in here XD

This is a summary of what will generally happen in the Arc:

The characters you create will emerge with the Zanpakutos you created for them. These characters have special relationships with their Zanpakuto's spirit and also the God that is affiliated with that Zanpakuto. This Arc will be about these users participate in a battle against some Gods from certain mythologies. These mythologies are:

-Hindu
-Nordic/Viking (Odin, Thor, Loki etc)
-Japanese
-Egyptian
-Lastly, a couple of the Greek Gods.

At this current point of time, we will be posting Espada, Shinigami and any others onto this forum, as we are currently in the Aizen: Revenge Arc. After this Arc, there will be characters posted for the filler Arc.
last edited on Oct 28, 2012 at 09:32AM

Bleach Anime 282 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 282

over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Gotta say, I'm surprised mine hasn't gotten any votes (though I'm also relieved, I often get appointed to these roles practically uncontested, something I don't like).
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Lol, yeah, like I said, I would've voted for you, but never mind, it seems as though everything is working out according to plan... XD
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
0.0 I'm surprised i'm getting these votes XD
over a year ago wantadog said…
big smile
I'm just glad things are moving forward. Lately I haven't had anything to do except correct a troll's spelling lol
smile
Frost, don't be surprised, your character was really cool and you've become quite the little RPer... XD. @Wantadog, yeah, I know what you mean, man. Stupid trolls, I hate's them! My Prrrreeecciiiooousssss!!!! XD
over a year ago Fazoodle said…
Name: Makoto Kiyoshi

Height: 5"3 (Kinda Short)

Weight: 51 Kgs

Affiliation: Knight

Appearance/Personallity: Has long black hair that gives a blue shine when sunlight hits it and he's a verry good looking guy but at the same time verry shy and innocent when it comes to women. But don't get me wrong he still loves a good fight. His personal favorite food is Ramen, and he likes to be far above the ground often.

God: The Egyptian god of the sky / war and protection and hunting, Horus.

Zanpakuto: Sukai no hogo-sha (Guardian Of The Sky)

Zanpakuto Apperance: The wrappings around the handle of the sword are sky-blue while underneath is a white-blue color.

Zanpakuto Type: Direct Combat

Release Command: Anata no tsubasawohirogeru, (Spread your wings,)

Released Form: The released form looks like a silver Ankh-Sword, it is almost small enough to be called a dagger. (I'll Post a picture at the bottom).

Shikai Technique I: Hogo-sha no tsubasa: Transparent wings sprout from the users back and sheilds the user from any attack with a spiritual force less than the user. (These wings can't grant flight to the user, they only appear to block attacks then dissapear).

Shikai Technique II: Kōdona kūchū Shunpo: If the user uses Shunpo whilst in the air, the speed of the Shunpo is increased by 50%.

Shikai Technique III: Any melee attacks have increased speed whilst in shikai. (25% Attack Speed Gained Whilst In Shikai).

Bankai: Sukai no mushi hogo-sha (Selfless Guardian Of The Sky)

Bankai Appearance: The blade has now turned gold and the user now has the wings of the Falcon.

Bankai Technique I: The wings of the Falcon allow the user flight and can be used as a shield against close range attacks.

Bankai Technique II: Saikō Shunpo: If the user is in the air and uses Shunpo, the speed of the Shunpo becomes 75% Faster.

Bankai Technique III: Sonikku rasen: If the name of this technique is said before it is preformed, it is twice as strong. The user must begin spiraling towards the target, when this is happening the user begins to turn the Reiatsu around them into violent winds, these winds are as sharp as the Zanpakuto. (The wind that comes off the spinning goes up to at most 6 Ft around the user, if used without the name it only goes up to 3 Ft).

Manifestation Appearance: The user now wears the head of a Falcon as the Egyptian God Horus did. The user also uses both Versions of the Ankh swords. (Left Hand:Silver Ankh Sword, Right Hand:Gold Version).

Manifestation Technique I: Shunpo o koete: When using Shunpo in the air, it's speed is increased by 125%.

Manifestation Technique II: Supīdosesshon: This technique grants ultimate speed to the user by multiplying their movment speed by 3.
(This technique can only be used once every 5 minutes and only lasts 1 minute).

Manifestation Technique III: Wings Of Horus: Like before these wings grant flight and can be used as a shield, though these wings bounce back any Kido based attack back at the user. (Does not work on stationary Kido like Hado 90).

Manifestation Technique IV: Supīdomasuta: Melee attacks done whilst in Manifestation form are 100% faster.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

This Zanpakuto is more of a Speed Combat type Zanpakuto, I'll weaken it if you think it's too Op.

~By Fazoodle~
last edited over a year ago
Name: Makoto Kiyoshi

Height: 5"3 (Kinda Short)

Weight: 51 Kgs

sunny
@Fazoodle pretty cool=)
big smile
Yeah, I agree with Wantadog... It is pretty cool, dude. :)
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Name: Ares, God of War

Appearance: Ares wears a long, red cape, short mail undergarments, and knee-high metal greaves. He resembles a Spartan warrior, save he omits the helmet. His hair is long, unkempt, and black. He has a very muscular build, but is not too bulky. On his back, he carries his weapon; A massive, wide bladed greatsword. The blade's length is easily his height, just over 7'6', and the blade is bound in chains, and one string of chain reaches over the front of his torso, binding the blade to him. The chains are attached to the sword by the base of it's hilt.

Personality: Ares, being the God of War, has an unquenchable thirst for blood. His obsession with fighting is challenged by no one. His belief is that the more lives a being takes whilst in life, the more bountiful their afterlife. Despite his barbaric, primal nature, the length of his life has bestowed him with an impressive array of knowledge.

Fighting Style: Ares prefers a battle without tricks, and aims to slaughter all who resort to cunning to win a battle. Not that a lot of plans will work on him. He is unimaginably durable, strong, and shockingly quick. He can swing his massive sword as fast as any normal being could swing a Katana. But his favourite way to fight is by constantly throwing the weapon at opponents that back away, then reeling it back in via the chain attached to the base of the hilt. Because of this, he can be an incredibly versatile fighter, able to adapt to any situation. Also, though one wouldn't think so, he is a very perceptive fighter, able to cope to an opponent's strengths and weaknesses.

Abilities: Ares was built for spilling blood. Because of this, his sword itself has a very unique ability. The more blood covers it's blade, the more powerful Ares' strikes with it get. One percent covered will increase his overall physical strength by ten percent. Because of the way the blade is made, no stains can be made on the blade and therefore it cannot keep the bonus indefinitely. The blade is also crafted with such perfection that it can shatter the robust blades of Zanpakuto with enough force.
Excellent, Zord. This Arc is going to be rather gleeful (by no means a pun directed at the TV series). XD
big smile
I'll be posting something tomorrow, guys. I'll also be doing a explanatory post on the Clan War, which will conclude the happenings from the last Arc and bring this one to a grinding beginning. I'm sure we'll all have fun... By the way, we just need Fazoodle to vote for the Knight-Commander, though I think we can safely say that Frost takes the title of 'Knight-Commander'. I was hoping Gaia would post something or vote on the polls, but hopefully he'll post something sooner or later, otherwise, get ready!!!

Oh and you should do one more Zanpakuto and character when you can, Fazoodle, then you'll be ready for the Arc.

N.B. Gaia, where are you? Message me sometime, on private message or post on my wall or something... You need to be ready for the second installment of the Clan War.
Name: Ajisukitakahikone, the God of Thunder.

Appearance: Very tall and slim, with a blue/white mask, which is the same as Raijin's mask (Manifestation Ability). He wears a long, flowing navy-blue cloak, which is fastened to the top of his black/yellow robes.

Abilities: He has the ability to control any form of lightning energy, using his mind, or hands. This is consistent with his affiliation with Raijin, who can manipulate lightning energy with his Zanpakuto. He is also devilishly strong and fast, putting even some of the other Gods to shame.

Fighting Style: A-kone likes to fight swiftly and deadly. He isn't interested in cunning fighting, but will utilise his abilities to their very fullest. He uses his speed as an advantage, often defeating physically stronger opponents, simply from his lightning-quick speed and reflexes.

Personality: A-kone is very principled, though he hates his father and brother, Kaminari, as he believes his father doesn't love him and has no time for him. He is often loud, then often quiet at other times. He also has a very quick mind and intellect, which is reinforced by his tendency to insult people so quickly, they have no idea they've insulted until they understand what he was saying.

Abilities:

Lightning beam: A-kone can dissipate and then compress his body into lightning energy, allowing him to travel unnoticed, even in battle situations. This can't be used, if A-kone can't be allowed fifteen seconds to allow the ability to take effect. This can be disrupted by anyone with a power relative to A-kone's. For example, a Captain wouldn't be able to stop this ability, but a powerful Knight would have enough power to stop this attack, if they acted fast enough (whether a Knight is stronger than a God is debatable, but they have enough power to certainly oppose a God).

Lightning manipulation: A-kone can use lightning energy in any way he sees fit. For example, he could make a mountain from lightning energy if he chose to. His power is so great and intense, that the whole skies turn black and blue skies cannot be seen for hundred's of kilometers. This ability cannot be stopped simply, instead it has to be deflected by the opponent's own reiatsu, otherwise their defense will not work.

Lightning swords: Because of the ability to fully manipulate lightning energy, A-kone can create as many swords, at any given time, as he likes. These swords can also cause electric shocks to the opponent who is struck by the swords. They can also be summoned directly into his hands, or at a distance, around an opponent.

Special Ability: God Step. This an inherent ability of any God and is similar to shunpo, but much faster, and is also fluid and sudden, like Sonido. This cannot be countered by any mortal or Shinigami.

Counter-part: Ajisukita, Hageshii Raikouarashi and Raijin.
over a year ago morenzoboss said…
Alright, let's see if I can do Hades.

Release command - Shita kara jōshō (Rise from below)
Name - Kowareta tamashī (Broken soul)
Bankai name - Akuma no tamashī (Demon soul)

Rank - 5th seat of Squad 12
Appearance - Very tall skinny and pale, quite scary-looking, fully covering uniform, completely black eyes.
Personality - Cold and moody, quite arrogant, but wise enough to know how to hide his power and stay at a non-suspicious rank.

Sword
Normal appearance - Black hilt and scabbard and long sword
Shikai appearance - completely black sword with white skulls circling the blade.
Bankai appearance - Blade stays the same, but a giant demon comes and crashes out of the sword.

Shikai abilities -

1) Soul call - calls forth a large number of weak but unkillable souls to attack the enemy and act as a shield.

2) Soul beam - Manifests the souls into a beam fired at targets

Bankai abilities -

A giant black demon comes and messes everything up, with the same abilities as the shikai and the super strength and sheer size of the demon as help...

Sorry, was kind of rushed. Good enough?
morenzoboss - Are you interested in joining the forum? If so, it's probably best to announce that on the forum itself, this one is reserved for characters specifically made for Bleach: The Clan Wars. We'd be happy to include more members. Also, if you're making a blade along these lines, you might have noticed that we include "manifestations," along with their abilities, so you'll want to add a bit to this. Again, though, you'll have to join the forum before you can use this or any character.
Just a heads up to everyone, I'm planning on starting to review blades this weekend, which'll be a bit of a daunting task. I'll be spending more time on these than I tend to for the general zanpakuto forum, and my reviews are going to be a bit different (there's an expectation that these will be a little overpowered). Just keep that in mind, and after I review yours, feel free to talk with me about effective changes.
big smile
Morenzoboss is technically part of the forum, Whiteflame. I've already talked to him about joining the forum long ago XD. I'll review some of the blades as well, btw, White, otherwise it'll take far too long... XD.
I did not know that, but yeah, we'll split the effort on reviews, probably for the best.
smile
Haha, its cool man, I'm glad you are being proactive and helping out so much :). Yeah, I don't want to make you do all of the hard work, so I'm more than happy to help you out doing it. Thanks, White. XD
Haha sorry I didn't introduce myself, I completely blanked on this whole thing for a while and only just got around to all this a while ago x) as for the manifestation what should I mention? Just give me some guidelines if you can x)
Heh, that's alright. The manifestation abilities are a bit nebulous, but I'll try to explain. Essentially, they're the real representations of the god him or herself. The shikai and bankai follow along similar lines thematically, but they need not be the god's direct power, but rather they may exemplify a unified blade. Both of my characters follow along these lines. The way the manifestation looks should, in some way, reflect the god, whether that's by using his or her appearance or by ingraining the power of the god into its appearance. You can take a look through the various ones we've made so far to get a hint on that. The powers themselves should be overpowered, but not ridiculously so. It's a fine line, and that's part of the reason I'll be spending more time on reviews for these.

Hope that explains it well enough!
Well, let's start with the first then!

Blackpanther666 (Ajisukita) –

Shikai:

1) Where is the energy absorbed from specifically? Does this allow the absorption of the energy of an opponent? If so, is there a limitation on how much it can store? Can it only be used with the other abilities, or does it function without them in some way?

2) What is the range of possible damage for this ability?

3) I’m sort of confused on this. How can it vary in strength if it’s sure to block a single attack? Does the amount of lightning input increase the size, or what effect does this have on strength? Is there a minimum amount of this energy required in order to make this work?

Bankai:

1) How large is the cage itself? How quickly does it form? What’s the range at which you can create this?

2) Do the bonds that form above them follow them as they move, or can they be avoided? Can the bonds be blown away while in this position? How long does it take for them to descend? How much does it restrict them? Does it just prevent use of their arms, or their legs, or what? Can they be broken? Is this made more powerful as a result of more lightning used, or can it only be used at a single level?

3) You mention that there’s a lightning storm raging above the battlefield. Is this created by the wielder, and if so, when? What are does it cover? Does it follow the wielder as he moves? Will it automatically restore any holes blown through it? How fast does the attack itself move? How does it look? You say it takes thirty seconds to charge. Can it be charged on the move? Can it be charged while fighting? Can it be charged while using other abilities? Can the charge otherwise be interrupted?

4) You say at the beginning that he “has complete control over and lightning energy,” guessing there’s a word missing here. How much of a speed boost is he granted by this ability? Is his power similar to Ichigo’s in that it is attached to the clothing provided in bankai, or no?

Manifestation: Is that three times the base level of speed, or three times the current speed level (i.e. as granted by bankai)? In what ways are his reactions improved? Is he just capable of responding much more quickly, and if so, how much more? How effective is the armor? Are there any extra benefits from wearing it that go beyond the first and second stages?

I’d have to say that you should upgrade the manifestation here, something probably a lot wider on scale, or perhaps major upgrades to the bankai abilities (like removing the charge time for Denji Shougekiha, reducing the duration of Inazuma Shasei and increasing the explosive power, and making the cage into something more deadly).
Blackpanther666 (Shishira) –

Shikai:

1) I’m a bit confused on the special ability. You say he can basically extract and freeze water from any source by anything containing water? I’m not sure that that’s how you meant it, but I could be wrong. Also, you’ll want to be careful on the extent of this. If it can remove water from a person’s body as well, it could be a bit too strong for shikai. I also don’t get the reiatsu effect, since I’m sure that each removal of water doesn’t require 50% of his reiatsu.

2) The size of “a regular cloud” is a bit vague, but I get the point somewhat. How can you move the cloud? How fast can you move it? Is it also kept together by reishi, or can it be easily dispersed?

3) Does the time it takes to cause hypothermia equate to the time required to cause frostbite? Is this caused as a result of cold air placed around them, or is it an effect that occurs despite the opponent’s surroundings or other effects? I ask this because I’m wondering if fire abilities can essentially negate this.

Bankai:

1) Is the armor capable of blocking against all kinds of attacks evenly, or is it more effective against certain types? Say someone hits it with a physical blow versus a kido spell, or say someone hits it with a lightning-based ability versus a fire-based ability. Is there any variation as to defensive level? Can the wielder make the armor cover their arms, legs, neck, face or head, or is it specifically only able to be formed over the torso?

2) So this essentially has the same limitations in terms of offensive potential as Toshiro’s ryusenka then? Just making certain.

3) This one seems to simply be phrased awkwardly, and I’m having issues understanding it. The last three sentences make sense, but the two before that read with some difficulty. You seem to be explaining in part here how the opponent’s own energy can affect the air as well, though I’m having trouble understanding the explanation. You should also be pretty careful with regards to which water containing objects are affected and which aren’t by this. Also, provide some effective range.

Manifestation: How effective is the cloak in protecting against the effects of a physical attack?

Again, I’d say bolster this a little by including more on the manifestation level. In this case, I’d focus less on enhancing bankai abilities and add new abilities that allow tremendous control over the environment around him, or perhaps something involving much colder temperatures (liquid nitrogen comes to mind).
Kevy 1 (Gong Gong) –

Shikai:

1) Does this require a full 180 degree swing, or can it be released at any point along a swing? You say it can be released when the sword clashes with another, hence my uncertainty. Also, when you release this with your mind, how does that work?

2) What happens if this misses? Will the water still attach to and crush whatever it hits? Can that water be gathered up and used again? Can any source of water have 5 gallons taken from it to be used in this way? Do the 5 gallons cover the opponent’s body uniformly? Do they enter into the mouth and nose of the victim? Does it matter at all where the attack hits the opponent?

3) How large is the dragon created by this technique? You say it runs, can it do so on the air or does it require that it’s released on the ground? Does the entire form of the dragon possess this cutting strength, or only certain portions?

Bankai: Is the rain independent of any cloud cover? At what height above the wielder does it fall? How dense is the rainfall? Is it difficult to see through?

1) Where are the two slices shot out? Is it that he sends out two at the same time, one over the other, or that he sends two out at different times over the course of a given swing? You say that the distance of the strike duration depends on how much rain it’s passed through. Since the rain follows you, could this be less than the 20 foot radius? How much stronger are the strikes?

2) You mention a speed boost here, but I don’t see any specifics as to that boost. How much stronger is the dragon? If the dragons exit the rain area, can it return and be restored, or do you have to create another one to replace it? Does the dense water trap only happen if slashed by the claws of the dragon, or can it happen in other ways? How large is the water trap this creates? How difficult is it to break out of this trap?

Manifestation: Does the armor have any effect against physical strikes? Also, does the black rain cause cuts in opponents that step into it?

1) Interesting idea, just need some idea of how much this enhances the cutting power. Also, do the black steel fragments behave like normal metal, and do you have complete control over them as you have over the water in your abilities?

2) Long as you answer the other questions, got it.

3) I understand it, but it’s important to know the details. To start, just mention that when this returns him to shikai, he cannot immediately release bankai or the manifestation form, and has a long delay time before being able to do so. You’ll also want to make clear whether or not other abilities can be used while this is active. Also, can the wielder see through the rain, since it’s so dense? You say no kido can stop this, but can a physical defense be strong enough to protect another person? Much as this is a manifestation ability, you should be careful to allow some way out of this, some way to essentially avoid being killed without just dodging the 20 foot radius around the wielder, even if it’s relatively unlikely that most opponents would have it.

This is just the right amount of overpowered as long as your response to the third manifestation ability looks good.
Manifestation:... Ahh... His face becomes a skull on fire, in dark blue robe... His physical abilities become incredible I suppose... he is able to summon his dead army with a snap of his fingers, as well as Cerberus... he can also transform into his demon bankai thing at will... I suppose? Sorry, it's still quite confusing for me x)
To some extent that's the idea, but think of this more as another release form, essentially a second set of bankai abilities. They should most closely represent the god of your choice, but they should be a listing of abilities, fully spelled out.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Name: Anubis, God of Death

Appearance: A man with the head of a jackal, Anubis has a unique look. He is very tall and slender, but he does appear fairly muscular. His body is completely black, literally devoid of all colour. He wears a white robe bottom that drops to just below his knees, two blue bands adjacent to each other on either one of his biceps and wrists, a wide, blue necklace, and a headdress resembling blue hair that hangs down to his shoulders. He wields a black ankh staff, and all edges of the ankh on the end are sharp.

Personality: Anubis is cold and remorseless. He has no regret when it comes to ending lives, but will only do so if necessary. When a life is ended via his hand, he will engage in ceremony, disposing of the corpse in a traditional manner, namely cremation or mummification. He believes that a battle is something that is to be taken very seriously, as to him every battle is a fight to the death. If confronted, he normally gives a fair warning about engaging in battle, normally asking if the opponent is sure they want to fight, before allowing it to continue.

Fighting Style: Anubis prefers to remain idle during his battles, allowing his special techniques to kill the enemy. In the event that he is forced to move, he is incredibly fast. He is a master of long, mid, and close ranged combat.

Abilities: Anubis has several different abilities.

Kanso (Dry): Anubis can drain his enemies with a touch from his left hand. As long as his middle and ring finger remain on the target, he will begin to drain the reiatsu, nutrients and water from their body. The spoils are then submitted to him, refreshing him at the expense of his enemies. The rate at which they drain is 1/20th of a Captain's reiatsu per second and one hundred milliliters of water per second.

Kuromira (Black Mummification): Anubis' reiatsu solidifies into strong, black mummification bandages. These bandages then chase the target at his will, attempting to ensnare and subdue the enemy within their grasp. At their longest, these bandages can be twenty five meters long. He can create up to ten of these at one time. Their strength is, at maximum, one hundred pounds of force, and they move at a speed of seventy miles an hour.

Saisho Kaso (First Cremation): At will, Anubis can conjure a pillar of blackish-red fire to erupt from the ground. This fire is no different from normal fire, save the colour. The pillar is about ten meters in diameter and can reach up to twenty five meters in the air. The area where the pillar will come from glows red for two seconds before it erupts.

Saigo Kaso (Final Cremation): Anubis aims his staff at the target and lets loose a blast of jet black fire fifteen meters in diameter. It travels as far as a normal Cero. These flames are twice as hot as a normal fire, and travel at the speed of a Cero.
over a year ago Kevy1 said…
smile
Reply to review of Gong Gong

1) It does not require a 180 degree swing to release this technique. This move can be releases just by a thrust of the sword in any direction. I think I’ll remove the mind control release of this technique and explain what I really meant to say. When this zanpakuto is clashed against another and the user pulls back and then thrust forward and clashes again this technique is release automatically after this.

2) The water in this technique possesses the ability of the deepest ocean. This means for example if a steal cubical is lowered to the depths of the ocean it will contort and implode on itself. The water can only crush things that possess oxygen in them. The water can be used again but must come into contact with the sword for 10 seconds. 5 gallons can be taken from any water source but it must come into contact with the sword for 15 seconds. The 5 gallons covers the opponent’s body uniformly and seeps through all the holds of the body. Also it does not matter where this attack hits the body because it slowly covers the entire body.

3) The dragon created by this technique is as large as the largest tiger and it can run both on air and on the ground. Only the head of the dragon possess the cutting power but when the dragon hits its target the entire body becomes the attack and dart through the opponents.

Bankai: Is the rain not independent of any cloud cover and the clouds forms within 30 seconds and cannot be blown away by any attack. An attack can only separate the clouds, but they quickly come back together according to the strength of the attack. It clouds reaches the same height as any cloud in the sky. The rainfull is as dense as a rainstorm but the user cannot see through it but can sense anything the water touches allowing him to find the target or dodge and attack, kido and physical.

1) The sword becomes a dual zanpakuto so it can release two slices at the same time. If this attack is released when the user is five feet away from the radius and the target stand at the end of the radius the attack will last that same duration.

2) The dragon is double the speed and strength than it is in shikia. The dragon cannot return to the raining area and be reformed. The dragon dashes into the target and traps them in the dense water trap. This only happens when the head makes contact with the target’s body. The water trap is twice the size than it is in shikai. The target must escape before he or she is totally engulf by the water trap because it will require the spiritual pressure of Toshiro to be release form it. Please not that ice techniques can destroy the water trap.

Manifestation: The armor can withstand against physical strikes from Yoruichi. Also, the black rain can cause cuts on opponents the size of paper cuts depending on the distance that the target stands beneath the clouds.

1) The cutting power is triple the times of his shikai’s third technique. Also, the black steel fragments behave like normal metal, and he has little control over them.

2) Great 

3) Bakudo Number 81 Danku can withstand this technique for about 10 seconds then it shatters. No other techniques can be use during this technique activation.

Please note that this technique is unrelated to whether the user is in shikai, bankai or manifestation. The user’s blood and the metal left back by the third manifestation technique are the only factors that create the following technique.

Gong Gong Yomigaeri (Gong Gong Resurrection)

If in shikai the user slices any part of his body and then uses the water on his zanpakuto to spray and spread the blood over the steel. This causes the steel to sprout out like leaf blades ten feet in length. This takes 5 second to occur; the radius of this attack depends on the area where the user’s blood reaches and has the cutting power of the manifestation ability 1. This ability can be used again only if there are metal that his blood has not grown. This technique can be stopped by ice abilities.

Thanks whiteflame for the review and tell me what you think about this new ability and I hope this answers all of your questions.
Ajisukita ('Manifestation of the Thunder God's Power')

Release command: Strike from the thunderous realms above (Dageki yori sono ikazuchi ittenbanjou zenki)

Bankai: Hageshii Raikouarashi ('Violent lightning storm')

In Shikai, the katana is longer and has considerable control over lightning energy, which can be extracted from any form of lightning. When Shikai is released, lightning bolts rain down upon the opponent, forcing them to continue moving and not stop, otherwise they will be hit by the lightning. This ability of Shikai lasts for a minute.

Shikai abilities:

Hiraishin ('Lightning rod') This ability allows for absorption of 'lightning-based' spirit energy (or rather lightning energy), by holding the blade up in the air and when Hiraishin is spoken, the blade of Ajisukita glows blue and begins to absorb blue lightning energy, from the lightning bolts raining down upon the opponent (If this ability has ended, when Hiraishin is used, a bolt of lightning will strike the blade of the Zanpakuto and fill it with lightning energy). This lightning energy can be stored in the blade until the Shikai is deactivated, and can be used for a variety of attacks (including attacks in Bankai, which still require lightning energy to be activated). The energy is not lost from the transition between Shikai and the release of Bankai. The limit of the amount of lightning energy able to be stored in the blade is approximately half of Raijin's reiatsu level in Shikai, or an eighth of the reiatsu Raijin puts out while in Bankai. Hiraishin can be used to absorb energy and Kamikaze can only be used in conjunction with Hiraishin. If the lightning energy in the blade is not used, then this hardens the blade by as much as fifty percent.

Hiraishin: Kamikaze ('Lighning Rod: Divine Wind') This attack is a combination of the Thunder God's peculiar mastery of divine wind (this attack is a divine attack, not an elemental attack, but the point of peculiarity is that Ajisukitakahikone even bothered to learn it at all) and lightning energy absorbed from Hiraishin (either directly absorbed and then used for the attack right away, or energy that had already been stored from Hiraishin), which form into a large curling blast and will head straight for the enemy. If the enemy shunpos (or uses Sonido, or any other ability that increases speed greatly) then the attack will disappear and reappear in sync with the opponent. If the opponent doesn't move, the attack hits them as normal. If the opponent uses a speed increasing ability more than once, then the attack will become lost and will not hit the target. Damage for this attack varies, depending on the amount of lightning energy placed into the attack. The range of this attack is approximately 500 meters.

Hiraishin: Toku ('Lightning Rod: Shield') This brings up a shield of lightning energy, which varies in strength, depending on the amount of energy stored in the blade. If there is at least twenty-five percent energy stored in the blade, this shield will block any attack at level below that of Raijin. If there is at least fifty percent of energy stored in the blade, this shield will block all but the strongest of attacks (this includes Hado, but only blocks up to Hado 88... This shield simply dispels Bakudo, disrupting and destroying it immediately. This shield can only be used four times, if the blade has one hundred percent energy stored. This shield cannot be used if the level of energy is below twenty-five percent; it also cannot be used directly in conjunction with Hiraishin, it can only be used from the energy stored by Hiraishin (meaning that if Raijin is out of lightning energy, and he used Hiraishin, Toku won't work for at least a minute directly after).

Bankai abilities:

Special Ability: For five minutes, a storm rages above Raijin, which can strike the opponent independently. This covers all of the sky above Raijin. When Bankai is released, this lightning storm begins to form and takes about ten seconds to do so. This is created as a result of being able to manipulate lightning energy and thunderclouds. His speed is also enhanced by his Shihakusho, which takes the form of a grey robe, that looks somewhat like a cape. His sandals disappear in Bankai and he wears similar footwear, but resemble boot-like sandals, with rubber lining on the bottom to ground him and stop him from electrocuting himself. His speed is doubled, as opposed to Shikai. Yes, his speed is doubled because of the grey cloak, which is similar to Ichigo's black Shihakusho.

Ajisukita: Inazuma Kago ('Thunder God's Power: Lightning Cage') This forms a cage, slightly larger than the largest person, with strands formed from lightning energy and is designed to have enough space between the bars to fire Byakurai ('White lightning') out of, but the strands are strong and will give the opponent a small shock if they touch any of the strands. This cage can only be broken by high-level Hado and large outbursts of reiatsu. Physical attacks won't work on the lightning bars. The ability takes about twenty seconds to completely form around the opponent, and has a cool-down of thirty seconds before it can be used again. This can be created no further away than 300 meters. This attack can be bolstered by Hiraishin, or energy derived from it, but it cannot be used until thirty seconds after Hiraishin has been used. The cage lasts for about 30 seconds.

Ajisukita: Inazuma Shasei ('Thunder God's Power: Lightning Bonds') This forms bonds above the opponent (which take about ten seconds to descend and trap the opponent), in order to wrap around them and hold them for about thirty seconds. This ability restricts all movement. For twenty seconds, they receive mild shocks, enough to make them lose their focus and concentration. After thirty seconds, the bonds explode. This is only a mild explosion, only enough to do miniscule damage on opponents who are at Seated Officers. Unseated Shinigami will sustain fair amounts of damage from this attack. This attack will follow the target for thirty seconds before disappearing. The bonds cannot be blown, unless it is by a large blast of reiatsu, or a well-aimed Hado spell. Even so, these bonds can't be destroyed, once they are wrapped around the opponent. This attack is not affected by Hiraishin, but can be affected by the use of the Manifestation Ability.

Ajisukita: Denji Shougekiha ('Thunder God's Power: Electromagnetic Shockwave') This attack does not depend on the levels of lightning from Hiraishin, instead it directly manipulates electromagnetic particles in the lightning storm above and combine this with the wielder's own reiatsu. When this attack is released (which takes about thirty seconds) it explodes upon contact of the opponent's reiatsu and releases a huge explosion, larger than that of Hado 88. After the explosion, if the opponent was running low on reiatsu levels, then this attack can also cause the Shikai or Bankai to go back into its unreleased state and also includes Arrancars and Espada in Resurreccion form. This does no damage to the Zanpakuto itself. This attack can be charged during fighting, or on the move. The charge can be interrupted if the wielder is injured while the blast is charging.

Manifestation Ability: This is in the form of a mask, which bestows a little of the Thunder God's real power intio Raijin. This comes along in stages: When Raijin first gains the mask, it is just a mask. When it is in this form, Raijin's speed at Bankai level is doubled. This mask upgrades his speed, and reiatsu by as much as two times, especially reiatsu. His reactions are also much better honed while in this form (basically, he will respond to attacks as though he were a Shinigami veteran). Because of a huge reiatsu usage, this mask only lasts for thirty seconds. While wearing the mask, Denji Shougekiha still charges for thirty seconds, but this instead increases the speed, damage and maneuverability of the attack, by 50 percent. The blade can handle as much as twenty-five percent more energy being absorbed, than in Shikai, or Bankai. Inazuma Kago becomes much more damaging and, if a certain command is spoken (combust), the cage explodes instead of disappearing.

Katana appearance: Normal katana, with a black/blue tsuba and a golden guard shaped like a normal four-pointed cross. The blade is silver.

Shikai appearance: Longer, but same blade as normal katana, though it has become silver with a blueish tinge to it and a black tip running along the top edge of the blade. The guard is now black and looks similar to the guard of Senbonzakura, though the inside is joined by metal lightning bolts. The end of the sword has a blue tassel attached.

Bankai appearance: The blade is only slightly longer (1.35 meters, as opposed to 1.3 meters in Shikai), but is much slimmer and now resembles a nodachi (japanese long-sword). The sword blade is now black, with a blue tinge and the guard is still basically the same, though the guard is no longer square-shaped, but instead is simply four prongs, shaped as lightning bolts. The end of the tsuba (blue/black still) has a long, black chain hanging off and a small, metal lightning bolt attached to the end ring of the chain.

Manifestation Form: The Zanpakuto has become much longer (1.5 meters) and is still the same width, and size. The chain lengthens and wraps around Raijin's arm, increasing his control over the weapon and its abilities.
big smile
Yay, fully edited, I hope this helps, Whiteflame.
smile
Name: Takemikazuchi

Function: NPC (Radical God)

He is the brother of A-kone and Kaminari, but is older than A-kone and younger than Kaminari. He was the first to realise that his father felt no love toward him and didn't acknowledge him. Take snapped and convinced A-kone to see how their father felt no love for them, then they both confronted Kaminari and their father thirty years prior to the Clan War storyline. Their father shrugged them off and left them to argue with Kaminari.

Abilities: Take is the master of storms. He can conjure up storm-clouds and cause them to do any damage to an opponent he wishes. For example, he can make the lightning strike, have torrential rain pour down, hail, ice, snow, wind... However he can't manipulate any of those elements, instead he only has control over what the storm clouds produce (I.e. he can move them wherever he chooses, he can make them as large as he wants and he can also make them as dark, or stormy, if he chooses to.

Personality: Unlike either of his brothers, he is very serious and principled, however he considers his principles to be of his own making and will only follow those he truly feels suit him. While he is generous to A-kone, he can also be very selfish and very lazy.

Fighting Style: Take will use cowardly fighting methods if he can avoid fighting properly, which reinforces his personality trait of being lazy.
big smile
Frosttakahashi (Getsumen No Karasu and Hitaka)

Hitaka,

1. Hane No Mira. Where does the reiatsu for the feathers come from? How long does this ability take to work? How high do the feathers go? What colours are available? Please specify how this ability boosts Hitaka, i.e. what kind of 'boost' are we talking about?

2. Ten Wa Mira. How many clones? Does this attack have a cool-down? How long does it take for the feathers to drop from the air? What is the range on this ability? Do the clones have the same powers as Kenshi and are they as powerful?

Bankai Abilities:

1. Taiyo Bakuhatsu. How much damage can this do? Cool-down? How long does it take for this attack to work? How large is the attack? How fast is it? How large is the explosion?

2. Same questions as for Bankai ability 1.

Getsumen No Karasu,

1. Kage Piasu. What level of manipulation does he have over the shadows? How fast are the 'shadows'? How much damage are they capable of doing? When you say 'direct contact' do you mean Kenshi has to be touching the shadow, or standing on the shadow?

2. Again, where does the spirit energy come from? How much damage is this capable of healing? How long is 'temporarily'? You said this ability is also capable of protecting him. What kind of attacks can these feathers stand up to? How much damage can they take? Can they be destroyed?

Bankai Abilities:

1. Daten-shi. Does this increase their original speed before releasing Shikai, or Shikai speed? What kind of 'defensive capabilities'? Be more specific. The same questions that applied to Shikai ability two, apply here.

2. Daten-shi Fukushu. How fast? How much damage can it do? Cool-down? How long does it take to suck in the black mist?

Yami No Kami No Tsubasa,

1. Kurayami No chuha. What level of Cero?

2. Achi Tenshi. How large is the shield? Does Kido affect it? If so, up to what level affects it? How durable are these swords? Can they be broken?

3. Yoake No Hakobi-te. How does he absorb their power? Why does he lose consciousness for a week, that seems a bit too long.

Comments: I still really like this Zanpakuto, but I'd love to see a revised version of this, which answers these questions. Oh and I have one more... Does Yami No Kami No Tsubasa count as the Manifestation Ability?
Name: Kaminari

Function: NPC

He is the older, wiser brother of A-kone and Takemikazuchi. He is serious to a certain point, but can also be fun-loving, passionate and caring for others. He was absolutely digusted when A-kone and Take continued to badmouth their father, saying that he didn't love those two. Kaminari and his father were very close.

Abilities: Kaminari is the best of both worlds, he has both of the abilities that A-kone and Take covet so preciously. He can use any ability involving the use of storm clouds and lightning energy. He is also deadly fast, even slightly faster than A-kone. He also has a lot of battle experience, from the only war the Gods ever participated in, the War of the Skys.

Fighting style: Kaminari fights the same as A-kone, though he tends to do so more effectively, due to his larger amount of battle experience. He is fast and uses his abilities only when he needs to, otherwise, unlike Take, he will simply fight, tooth and nail.

Personality: Principled and serious, but can also be a very passionate guy, and also cares for his two brothers, even though they are at war.
big smile
Name: Odin, God of Death, Wisdom and Magic.

Appearance: Looks like an old man, with long grey/black hair and the same colored beard, which is almost as long as his hair. He wears black robes and carries a wooden staff, which is a semblance of his many talents and affiliations. The staff is white, with a swirl at the top; from tip to bottom it is approximately 1.7 meters long and relatively thin, but strong. Odin is tall, skinny, but very strong, as he also has affiliations with war, as well as poetry and several other less important things. His skin is also a ghastly white and he tries to cover it up as much as possible.

Personality: His personality is almost non-existent, having no feelings whatsoever and acts on what he calls his 'Judgements'. Odin lives only to follow his 'Judgements' and will never break one of these, whether it takes another's life or not. He only holds feelings for his son, Thor, but refuses to allow him to be a part of the Radicals and told him that he'd disown him if Thor ever sought to betray that Judgement. Besides this, Odin is calculated, intelligent and also every poetic, though his poems only ever involve death and war.

Fighting Style: Odin is swift when he wants to be, but will generally fight slower, as he never usually finds anyone that could possibly rival him. He tends to use his special abilities fairly often, as he hates to make a fight last too long.

Abilities:

Touch of Death: If Odin comes within ten meters of an opponent, the life begins to slowly drain out of them, until they resemble a cold, hard shell. Then he extracts their soul and sends them on their way to the Underworld, as is his right as a representative of Death. This ability doesn't work well on other Gods, as they immortal, so to speak, however even a Captain of the Shinigami would find themselves dead in less than five minutes if they were to fight against him.

Black Magic: Odin has perfected many spells that work under the basis of 'Black Magic'. He has an extensive memory and can perform any of these at will. His favorite is 'Dark Magic Circle' which traps an opponent and slowly drains them of their life.

Battle Stance: Odin is also an expert in battle and wields his staff as though it were a normal weapon. This is a passive ability, which is born through his many, many years of fighting experience. Basically, he can fight incredibly fast and strike so hard that even some Gods find it hard to fight on the same level.

over a year ago Kevy1 said…
smile
Name: Gaia, the ever present Mother Earth

Appearance: A beautiful women. Her hair is running water, her private areas are covered by miniature trees and her body is made form the riches soil found on the earth and appears like skin from a distance. She wears no clothing.

Personality: Her mood changes with the seasons (e.g. happy in the summer and sad in winter). She is normally caring but since she has been overlooked so many times her anger grows for the Gods. Gaia is the mother of creation and hates that other Goddesses have taken the spotlight. She is normally forgiving but she grows weary of the Gods forgetful ways.

Fighting Style: She is normally nurturing and has none really. This is because she is not normally war like but she may most like fight form a distance.

Gaia is the Earth and therefore possesses a variety of power
Ability:

Douzen Phenomenon (Natural Phenomenon): Control over all things that is earth.
over a year ago Fazoodle said…
Name: Bukimi Nikushimi

Height: 5"5

Weight: 58 Kgs

Affiliation: Knight

Appearance/Personallity: She has long beautiful dark hair that gives a blue shine when the light hits it and it almost drops to her feet. She has sharp amber eyes that can give people a uneasy feeling. She is the most beautiful girl among the Knights but she is very cold to everyone, she has no friends / family. She is quick to get angered if you talk bad about her.
She loves nothing more than a fight to the death.

God: The Egyptian god of the Desert storms, also the god of Darkness and Chaos, Set.

Zanpakuto: Konton no hakobi-te (Bringer Of Chaos)

Zanpakuto Apperance: The wrappings around the handle of the sword is pich black while underneath is a sandy-brown color.

Zanpakuto Type: Kido Combat

Release Command: Dai songai o ataeru, (Wreak Havoc)

Released Form: The blade has the apperance of a egyptian sword now, it's blade has curved in a unique way. (See picture at the bottom).

Shikai Technique I: Sunaarashi (Sandstorm): Sand magicly appears from around the user and begins heading towards the opponent, these grains of sand can't be destroyed by Kido and are verry sharp. (The user must remain still while using this technique and the Sandstorm only lasts 3 minutes, also, like Senbonzakura, the sand can't enter within 3 feet of the user).

Shikai Technique II: Bīingu suna (Sand Being) : The user can become the very sand at will and travel in this form. (The sand is very sharp like before and can't be destroyed by anything exept Kido from someone with a greater Spiritual Pressure, also, the user can only maintain this form for 15 Seconds or less).

Shikai Technique III: Sabaku no masuta 一 (Desert Mastery 1): While in the sand, the user has their Movment Speed, Defence and Offencive abillities increased by 30%. (This is a Passive skill).

Bankai: Konton no kura hakobi-te (Dark Bringer Of Chaos)

Bankai Appearance: The Blade is now black and has a golden handle.

Bankai Technique I: Sandotsuisutā (Sand Twister): To use this technique the user must begin spinning in circles, sand begins to spew out of thin air and surronds the user, the spinning also causes a suction that draws anything within 10 feet into the twister. (The twister is very sharp because it's basicly a tornado covered in sand instead of clouds, the closer the enemy is the more powerful the suction is, the user can move while spinning, this technique can only be used once every 5 minutes).

Bankai Technique II: Dākusandosutoraiku (Dark Sand Strike): While the user is using Bīingu suna, she can reform as a shadow and strike the enemy. (Any strikes done as a "Shadow" is 60% stronger, after the sneaky strike is over the user turns back into sand unless Bīingu suna's time has run out, if Bīingu suna's time has run out while using dark strike, the user will reform into their original form instantly and their body will recive breif pain).

Bankai Technique III: Sabaku no masuta 二 (Desert Mastery 2): While standing in the sand, the user has their Movment Speed, Defence and Offencive abillities increased by 40% and Bīingu suna lasts 10 seconds longer, (This is a Passive skill).

Bankai Technique IV: Kaosubureido (Chaos Blade): This skill causes the user to go berserk, any attack done in this form is twice as powerful. (The Line in the center of the sword is this skills timer and begins to slowly turn red, when the line in the center of the sword is completley red, this skill wears off, also, the user of this skill becomes weak against Kido attacks during the Berserk effect. The duration of this form is 45 Seconds).

Manifestation Apperance: Bukimi in this for has the head of the animal that set wears. (There is no telling what the animal is, i've tried to figure it out but I could not Z.z, Look Set up in Wikipedia for a example). Like Kiyoshi Bukimi weilds both versions of the Zanpakuto while in this form.

Manifestation Technique I: Sabaku no masuta 三 (Desert Mastery 3): While standing in the sand, the user has their Movment Speed, Defence and Offencive abillities increased by 80% and Bīingu suna now can last for a minute, also Kaosubureido's duration is now twice as long. (This is a Passive skill).

Manifestation Technique II: Kurayami suna (Dark Sand): Sand constantly pours from Bukimi in while in manifestation, this sand is a purpleish black and becomes dangerous. (Any sand used while in Manifestation Form is now black, every grain of sand is sharp. The user is immune to the sand. This skill is passive and is always in effect while in Manefestation form).

Manifestation Technique III: Suna akuma kokutan (Ebony Sand-Demon): Bukimi must stab a large amount of Ebon-Sand with the Black Version of her released Zanpakuto, afterwards the Ebon-Sand begins to surround the Black Zanpakuto and becomes a Black Sand Demon, this Sand Demon can't be destroyed. (This technique can only be used if there is a LARGE ammount of Ebon-Sand, The sand demon can't be destroyed but can be seperated from the Zanpakuto by Water. If the Zanpakuto is seperated from the sand this way, the technique is canceled).

Manifestation Technique IV: Chimei-tekina kumiawase (A Fatal Combination): The 1st part of the combo is to launch the target into the air, afterwards Bukimi lunges herself up to the target to strike 3 times, these strikes launch the target even further in the air and the target becomes a little paralyzed, the paralyzation stops after the 4th strike in the air which comes from above to send the target into the ground. (If Bukimi successfully attacks the opponents chest with all four strikes, the strikeing power is doubled, Each strike is 50% more powerful than the previous one, the final attack is 100% stronger than the rest).
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
~By Fazoodle~
Name: Bukimi Nikushimi

Height: 5"5 

Weight: 58 Kgs 

Affilia
smile
Looking good, Fazoodle, I really enjoy the style you have used. I would advise you to post on the forum, or IM/Message me and we can chat about what to write (only if you need a hand with it). XD
over a year ago hassleberrygirl said…
this is liam character
this is liam character
big smile
Hehe, there's Raijin, looking stern, as per usual lol. XD
On another note, I was hoping Morenzoboss had been on here recently, as I believe he has one more Knight character to submit... I'll send him a message I suppose.
Whoops, stupid computer. The screen must have fried the 'logical capacitators' when it cracked... Darn thing.
angry
Stupid thing, now it says 90 replies on the forum page and 89 on here... Hopefully this post should remedy the problem.
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
@blackpanther

The revised version is on the make your own zanpakuto forum
big smile
Okay, awesome, sounds good man... XD. I'll go check it out
This is Raijin and Ajisukitakahikone's battle theme... XD
big smile
And this one is the theme for Odin XD
over a year ago wantadog said…
big smile
Sounds fun!
Here's Toku's theme music
Heh, that is pretty cool XD... I like it!!!
tongue
@Frost, XD, when ya gonna begin your collaboration? I was hoping we'd have started the Arc properly by now lol. You guys better prepare, nonetheless.
Collaboration has been a bit of an issue. Haven't seen Gaia on in a while, and wantadog is still working up his character. Been trying to chat with frost about how we're going forward with this, happy to continue that conversation anytime.
smile
Hmmm, we'll figure this out some way or another... Gaia always does this and I guess it can't be helped, but I do expect Frost to begin preparations, since he is Knight-Commander after all XD
Otakise ('Cascading Torrent'

Type: Water

Kido Type: Hado

Number: 93

Incantation: Millions of cascading particles, twisting and pirouetting, explode in a raging fury, rivaled by only the ocean. Thousands of swirling torrents abide, laws of physics and gravity obey, congregate and clash wildly, furiously! Hado No.93, Otakise.

Description: From the atmosphere and the plants/trees in proximity, millions of particles of water are raised and congregate into a huge flood, falling the sky, covering an area of approximately 1.2 km/sq and falling at approx. 29 m/s. This generates an absolutely huge amount of kinetic (moving) energy and hits with an astonishing amount of force. This cannot be blocked by reiatsu alone, only by raising reiatsu, and using some sort of shield mechanism, can this attack be blocked partially.