Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 477

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"How do you know that? Anything can happen here. I didn't expect Daichi to die but guess what, he sort of ended you know, dead from that one guy."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
"I don't know that" Kazu said casually "But I know we've survived longer than I expected in this place, and I plan on getting us out of here. We'll find our way out. Then we can worry about... this moving business of yours"
"It's just scary thinking about it. But, what do you think our parents are thinking right now? Like, imagine having a child who said they would be home at like seven only to never show up after said time." She'd say, looking down at their hands.
Kazu was silent for a moment, crossing his arms, "It's going to be tough when we get out. What do we tell Daichi's parents? That he was killed by a man in a rotting elementary school with ghosts... It's... not going to be easy"
"They'll think we killed him if we tell him that, they'll think we're insane and that we are under some sort of drug or something." She'd respond. "If that's the case, my own parents would just abandon me as if I'm not their daughter even if those assumptions are completely fake."
"I hate to say it, but... maybe it's best we just keep it to ourselves" Kazu replied, feeling a bit of guilt rising within now, but let with no other option
"What do we explain to his mum then? That her only family member suddenly dies while we were hanging out with him? They would obviously blame us."
"Well we can't tell her the truth. It's a horrible thing, but it's not like we have any other choice" Kazu replied, looking straight forward in confusion and deep dread
"Either way, we'll probably end up in some sort of shit." She'd eventually look away. "I have a genuine question though, it isn't exactly serious but, I'm curious-"
Kazu turned his attention to Akari finally, giving a nod "Alright. Ask away"
Being just a bit hesitant at first, she'd take a deep breath before speaking. "Can we.. um." She'd mutter put before taking another moment to rethink. "When we get out, can we try to be something more than what we are now?" She'd suddenly ask.
Kazu turned to her, silent for a moment, before he chuckled "Jeez, you really have lost it" But as he chuckled, he placed his hand on her cheek "I'd like that"
"What do you mean that I lost it, it's not my fault that I feel certain ways towards people." She'd say, jokingly getting mad at the male just as she rolled her eyes. "Thank you though."
Kazu chuckled at her joke, feeling comfortable once again. As he sat next to her, he found his arms wrapping around her, pulling her close to him as he placed a kiss on her lips
Gently smiling at the male, she'd eventually give the male a kiss back, resting her head on the taller's shoulder. "I know this isn't exactly the most desirable place to do this but, just in case something happens while we are here and one of us don't make it, I love you." She'd ramble on.

At this point, Aeyoung had given up even though she didn't travel too far. Backtracking, she was eventually lead back into the room. You see, Aeyoung was indeed a lot like Akari especially when it came to liking the same guy just, she didn't know how Akari felt towards him unlike how Akari knew how Aeyoung felt. Opening the nurses office door, she'd notice the two awfully close, too close for her liking. "Um, are you two okay?" She'd then ask the two who were on the bed together.
Before Kazu could return the affection, he turned to see the door open, taking notice of Aeyoung and giving a nod, "Y-Yeah, we're alright. What about you? Did you find that girl?"
Glancing at Aeyoung, Akari had then separated herself from the male. "We're fine." She'd then also respond.

Aeyoung shook her head, "No, I didn't find her." Aeyoung then spoke, closing the door, approaching the two. "So, what happened in here between you two?"
"Oh, nothing much" Kazu said, trying to change the subject before he turned to Akari "We should probably go and look for that girl. If we can get more help in this place, it would be less of a pain"
"There's no point of trying to find her." Aeyoung had said before Akari could respond, sitting back down onto the other bed. "So like, what was with Akari saying that 'I love you' stuff? She doesn't usually throw that around"
"Oh" Kazu looked away awkwardly, scratching the bridge of his nose before responding, "It's nothing to worry about"
"Even if it was something, it has nothing to do with you and you should really stay out of it." Akari had jumped in eventually.

Looking over at Akari, she'd shake her head. "I already have an idea what it is so honestly, you don't need to be so defensive about it, I just personally it's pretty fucked up."
hh//
"Alright, enough" Kazu interrupted the two before the situation got worse, "Now's not the time for this. We need to think about where we can find that information that Daichi had"
Akari nodded, "there isn't anytime for this if we do plan leaving this place and surviving and.. see our friends and family again." she'd then said.

"No." Awyoung had then say, "I want to know why you think it's acceptable to do that especially when you know how i'd feel." Aeyoung continued on.

"No one cares about how you feel Aeyoung, I can't help the fact we like that same people and I literally can't help the fact that he likes me back." Akari had then let out a sigh.
"Aeyoung, listen" Kazu spoke up, hoping to get her attention "Whatever it is that you are feeling, it has to wait, okay? We need to focus on finding a way out"
Aeyoung had let out a sigh before getting back up. "I'm just going to try and find Nozomi again." She'd speak before just walking out.

Watching the female leave, she'd shake her head. "She really is something else, she really pisses me off sometimes." Akari had then said.
"Dont let it bother you too much, Akari" Kazu said, turning to where Aeyoung is, unable to convince her not to go alone. He gave a sigh before he turned to her, "What should we do next?"
Looking back at Kazu, Akari had let out a sigh. "I really don't know Kazu but, she looked like she literally wanted to kill me." Akari had continued on.
"If it were any other place, I'd say you were just paranoid, but... We just gotta keep an eye on her, okay" Kazu said as he sat down next to her again, placing his hand onto hers
"Did you not see how she was looking at me and how she was talking to me? She's only upset because she told me how she felt about you recently and is probably only assuming this is happening because I just wanted to make her jealous or something."
"Ugh, this is the last thing we need right now" Kazu sighed under his breath before he turned to her, "Well don't worry. I don't think any harm will come to you, okay? Not if I can help it"
"I'm just, stressed at this point." She'd then say, laying down on the bed eventually. "I'm honestly just scared and... I honestly just feel bad for her."
"Yeah, I'm stressed about this too" Kazu responded, lying down the bed next to her, looking over at her "But we just need to keep our wits about us if we have any way of getting out of here"
Rolling onto her side to face the male. "Thing is, if we all make it out of here, Aeyoung is probably going to hate my guts because she can't ever handle the fact I liked you too."
"It's all a mess" Kazu said as he kept his eyes on her "It's hard to wrap my mind around all this at once. But I think her being jealous is the least of our worries right now"
"I'm just... I just don't want her to just hate me over this." She'd let out another sigh, looking back at the male who was beside her. "I'm just scared."
Kazu looked as she wallowed in her fear. Hell pulled her close to him in a hug "It'll be okay Akari"
Once getting pulled into the hug, she'd rest her head on the male's shoulder. "I don't know what we're meant to do and all." she'd ramble on.
"Well figure it out, alright" Kazu said as he kept his arms around her, his head resting against the top of hers
Looking back up at the male, she'd then pull away from the male for a moment only to well, gently kiss the older out of the blue. Even if it wasn't the best place to do this, she felt comfort in doing so.
Kazu didn't hesitate to return the kiss to her, holding her a bit more tightly in his arms as he kept the kiss going
Allowing the kiss to go on longer than most times, she'd tuck her blonde hair behind both of her studded ears so it didnt seem like it was going to be in the way of the two.
Kazu continued to kiss Akari in a loving passion, his arms remaining around her, pulling her body that more closer to his own, his passion growing more and more by the second
After a while, she'd eventually pull away from the kiss, gently smiling at the male who was sat in the room with her, deciding to grab onto his hands. "I'm sorry for doing that so suddenly-" she'd respond.
Kazu couldn't help but smile, something that he didn't like much to do, but still graced Akari with a smile before he responded, "H-Hey, it's okay. Don't worry about it"
She'd nod along with what he said, before standing up. "Anyways, we should hurry up and prepare to leave again.. If you want?"
Kazu stood up, groaning ever so slightly, but able to stand up "Yeah, we should. We should look for the way out as soon as we can"
"We don't have to leave yet if you don't want to." She'd then say, looking at the male. "It's probably the best to just rest but, you've wanted to hurry up and leave the whole time so.." She'd then continue on. "But, we can just stay here for now-"
"We should probably get moving" Kazu said, giving her a nod, "I want us to get out of here as soon as we can. We can rest all we want once we're done here" He gave Akari a nod, heading toward the door
Once again nodding along to what the male had said, she'd grab onto his hand quickly just as the two of them went over to the door. "What are we going to do about Aeyoung? What if she comes back and notices we're gone" She'd then ask the male, looking up at him.