Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 477

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
She'd nod her head. "I just dont want to get locked in here again." she'd then said before beginning to walk beside the male to wherever.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Kazu gave a nod "You won't. Don't worry about it" With that, he lead the way, walking toward the first floor once again
"What are we going to do if something like that happens again? I seriously don't want to end up locked in there again with that little girl or anyone even. We won't be able to find anything in there if you didn't find much from before." she'd then say, looking around.
"No, but it's the only place I can think of that remotely has a bed." Kazu said as he turned to her, "And I don't think you'd want to sleep on these dirty floors"
"i really dont care about where i sleep, i just want to make sure you're okay and stuff. if you really want to go back, we can but, i don't want to end up in the same mess as everyone else.'
Kazu gave a nod, "It will be fine as long as we don't get separated. Don't worry" with that, Kazu walked down the stairs along with he
She'd nod her head, grabbing onto the males hand. "I'm just... scared for what'll happen if we stay here for too long." She'd then say, looking back at the male
Kazu gave a nod, "Yeah, I understand. Once we get some rest, we'll work on finding a way out"
"Alright." She'd then say, continuing to walk around the halls mostly full of corpses or weapons scattered about. "Do you have any idea how we ended up here at all?" She'd then ask before they made it to the nurses office. Taking a quick deep breath, she went to open the door before he could answer.
Before Kazu could answer, there was the sound of a loud scream coming from the nurses' office, taking him off guard

From the nurses office, Nozomi jolted awake at the sound of other voices in the distance, along with the door opening, causing her to scream in fear
Hearing the screaming, Akari had then covered her own ears, blocking the high pitched sound. Already in a shitty mood, she didn't want to exactly deal with this. "Shut the fuck up!" She'd suddenly raise her voice before just walking on inside, even if anything could've been in there, she was just exhausted.

Aeyoung turned towards the door, grabbing onto the book on the desk nearby before standing behind the open door, preparing to swing at whoever was about to enter. Just as she was about to swing at the figure, she'd look at it, noticing who it seemed to be.
Nozomi was still continuing to scream in fear at the sight, unable to tell who it was at the door, as Kazu walked in "Jeez, will you calm down. Do we look like anything threatening to you?"
once she had entered the room, she'd then walk right past Aeyoung, approaching the bed before laying down, closing her eyes.

"You can't just walk on in here Akari. What if we were planning to murder you?" Aeyoung then said, only getting a shrug in response. Aeyoung had let out a sigh turning towards Nozomi.
Kazu looked around the room, taking notice of Aeyoung, as well as her eye "Aeyoung, you're alive? What the hell happened to you? And who's that" He said, looking over at the nervous Nozomi
Aeyoung turned towards Kazu. "It's sort of a long story. Some little girl in a red dress ended stabbing me in the eyes with a pair of scissors and now it's... gone. It still kills though, it's also hard to see but, this is Nozomi."

"Nozomi?" Akari said sitting up. "That's the girl that one guy was looking for." Akari said, sitting up and facing Kazu."
"A little girl?" Kazu said, thinking it over, "That girl has been after everyone so far in this place. What is she up to and why is she after us?"
Nozomi sat up in surprise now and spoke "Y-You met someone? Where are they? Are they alright?"
"um.. no not really, the guy that was looking for you is sort of dead now. I'm just sure what his name is but like, he's really tall and scrawny, he has brown hair." She'd begin describing the male who they had killed recently.
"W-What? B-But that can't be...T-Toji, you're saying he... H-How?" Nozomi said, feeling even more hopeless now
Before Akari could answer, Kazu gave a shrug, "We just found him, I'm afraid. There was nothing we could do." He looked over at Akari, hoping she would play along with the lie, at least for now
She'd look over at Kazu, shaking her head. "We can't just lie to her." She'd then say, turning back towards Nozomi. "We ended up killing him but, that was for our safety. We didn't exactly kill anyone but, he was trying to do things to me which I didn't agree to such as beating and what he wanted to fulfill his desires. He was looking for your for that exact reason and if we didn't do anything, I could've been dead or anything."
Nozomi looked at the two, baffled "S-So you just... killed him?" Nozomi looked between the two, standing up with a look of anger on her, "That's what you're going to say?! You think it's okay to just kill people because of where you are? You can't be serious! Just when I thought the ghosts were bad enough, here come two murderers!"
"Maybe if you actually listened, it was for our fucking safety. I didn't want to do what he wanted and if what happened didn't happen, I'd most likely be dead or even.. well, pregnant if nothing happened. You have to admit, what if your friend or someone you care about deeply was getting forced to do something that they didn't agree to? You would step in and, Kazu didn't mean to kill the guy but that was because he didn't want me to die or to even be hurt by the guy because he genuinely cares about me/"
"Well glad to know you two care about your friends. Shame mine had to die, though, huh? Did my friends have to die so yours could live?" Nozomi stood up, baffled by their answers before she moved away from the group, shaking her head as she walked out of the nurses office
"You should be grateful. If he found you then you're going to be fucked, do you not realize that? He was trying to hurt us and kill my other friends and probably kill me after he used me for what he wanted. Stop being so disrespectful and understand that it had to happen." She'd begin raising her voice at the girl, following her.
As Akari walked out to follow after her, Nozomi was already gone, no idea of where she went off to. Kazu looked out the door, before he turned to Aeyoung, "So what's with her?"
Rolling her eyes, Akari had then walked back inside. "Of course we get into shit even though we had to kill him for a fucking reason." She'd say, sitting back down on the bed.

"She was just upset because she can't find any of her friends and the fact that you guys did kill one of her friends who she was looking for sort of... pissed her off."
"I was pissed off that some psycho stabbed me" Kazu said, crossing his as mean "What the hell is she doing here anyway "
"What do you mean by that? She's here for the same reasoning as the rest of us, the charm sent her and her group of friends here."
sk//
"Not like that. I mean, what the hell is the deal with that damn charm" Kazu said as he sat down on the bed "How the hell can so many people mess it up? How many more people are gonna screw up before it stops?"
"I don't think it'll ever stop. That little girl is obviously doing this for revenge like what Daichi had mentioned. It isn't just that but, it was mentioned in the paper that she was murdered by her own principal." Akari suddenly joined in.
"Well that's just great" Kazu said sarcastically before adding "So where do we go from here"
Akari then shrugged. "Daichi was the one who knew the most but thing is, he's dead so, we're pretty fucked otherwise." Akari then said, laying down on the bed she's sat on.

"Daichi's dead? When did this happen?" Aeyoung had then joined into the conversation not too long afterwards. "How did he die?"
hh//
Kazu shrugged, remembering the scene in detail "it's... Hard to say, but... It wasn't pleasant. Dammit, if Daichi knew something it must be in this school. We just aren't looking hard enough"
"He had his head smashed in from some monster looking thing.." Akari had then said, rolling onto her side. "Anyways, shouldn't you find that little friend of yours?"

"There's no point now, she's probably gone now. it's honestly your fault, why didn't you just lie to her about what actually happened"
"Nothing we can do about it now. We already told her" Kazu said as he sat up "Regardless we should go after her. It's better to have more of us looking for a way out"
"I'm not going anywhere." Akari then said, taking off her glasses to place them on the desk nearby the two beds. "I'm too tired for this."

"You're too tired to do anything nowadays." Aeyoung spoke, getting up. "You two can just stay here, I'll go find her and I'll make sure she's okay just, don't mention that guy ever again."
"Alright, just be careful" Kazu said with a nod as he sat on the other bed "That guy could be anywhere in the school. Don't try to fight him, just run."
"I'm not stupid enough to fight him. If I couldn't fight off some girl that could've killed me, I doubt I could even touch that guy." Aeyoung said before eventually leaving the room.
A An okay would've been fine, Aeyoung" He said, despite her not being there. He gave a tired sigh before lying back in the bed, looking up at the ceiling
At this point, Akari was almost about to fall asleep, looking around the room. "So, what are we going to do now that Daichi isn't here with us? The one who knew probably the most out of us and now he's dead." Akari suddenly then said.
"I.... don't know" Kazu said as he turned his head "What I do know is that he had information and that can't be hard to find if he could find it. That should be our next step, finding out what he knew"
"How do you know it's easy to find? we havent found anything else except for the newspaper so honestly, I doubt we'd be able to find more items/"
"If he could find it, it can't be that hard" Kazu said, reassuring himself on the matter, "We just gotta think about where we haven't been. It has to be somewhere in this school"
she'd shake her head. "You're too optimistic, you do have to take in that this place is killing people and making others go insane." she'd then say, looking right at him.
Kazu shook his head, "We're still alive and sane, aren't we? There's something here I know it. We gotta find it. We can't give up now"
"We aren't dead or insane yet. We've avoided it but, it probably won't take too long until otherwise. If that little kid managed to hurt Aeyoung then.. who knows what the rest of them can kill. They obviously ended so many lives here and we're probably next."
op//
"But Aeyoung survived, right? They aren't impossible to survive." Kazu said as he turned over to Akari. He reached his hand over and took hold of hers in a reassuring manner, "I promise you, there is a way out and we will find it. I know there's a way out"
"That's probably because of the fact Nozomi or whatever her name is." Akari then pointed out. "Aeyoung probably only survived due to pure luck anyways but thing is, we don't have that luck and we'll probably die soon and be like the rest."