Anime Karushimiu - The World of New Beginnings - Private unless invited -

ErzaScarletXX posted on Sep 07, 2016 at 10:18AM
Karushimu is a city in 2056 it used to be a small village field with gardens and deserted houses till men came to the site and started to build on it, a demon lurked there and put a curse on the city, anyone who visits the abandoned field will be killed or pulled down to the afterlife, this curse was made in 1834 before the city was built, to build the city it took 6 years due to death and cancellations there, noises get heard at night of who lives near the field, voices of screams, the law consisted everyone to never go there unless your turn of life is over, many tourist visited the field they always disappeared into the amiss.

To join:

Name:

Sex:

Appearance:

Despises:

Bio:

Other: (( optional ))

---------------------------
Rules:
No copying
No god modding
No killing without permission
Swearing is fully allowed
No Bullying

and

Please Enjoy!

Friends allowed:

Windwakerguy463

TheAnimeQueen

Anifanfreak

Rupsa

Heartfilia

last edited on Sep 14, 2016 at 07:19AM

Anime 347 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 347

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Itsuki: Err... *He was stuck between two steaks but decided to get the rib eye since it was on sale* Ugh... I guess the Meat and Potatoes tonight is gonna be a little tough but whatever... *He purchased his ingredients and other items and left the store passing by Yusuke and Reed, not really paying any attention to them as he had his phone out, checking his work schedule* Hmm... I might have to call in tomorrow... I've been putting of the doctors for quite a while now... *He was mumbling to himself* Huh? *On his way home he passed by Ayano's home and overheard Ayano's parents quarreling, he just stared at the front door* Whoa... Nn... It's really loud... *He sighed and calmed himself down* Okay, I'm good... *He took a deep breath and began walking away, slowly trying to ignore the arguing*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rupsa said…
**Reed suddenly stops in the middle of the walk**
Reed- *Down his head* Yu. I-I think I can't play today.
*Sadly* My mind is somewhere else so if you play with me you're gonna lose the money.
Yusuke: Fine by me. *He turned to Reed and put his hand on Reed's shoulder with a gentle smile* Besides I don't like that expression you're wearing right now. How bout we go do something to cheer you up? Ice Cream? Arcade? Anything man, we've got time. *He smiled a bit more this time*
**Reed putting his hand on his head**
Reed- *Groans* I am not feeling well. Ugh!! What's bothering me I don't know also.

**Suddenly Reed sits on the street lying his back on a light post**
Reed- *Mumbles* I am no good Yu. Such a playboy. No good.
Yusuke: Indeed. You DO have a problem with that. It's cause you're too gullible on that front. You're too defenseless, man. *He leaned against the same light post* Don't worry though, we've all got our faults, you, me, Haruka, Ayano, everyone else does too. No one's perfect, and I doubt anyone really ever will be. Don't sweat it too much alright? Hit me up if you need to man. I'm usually on the line. I've got something to do now, I'll see you later man. *He pulled out a can of Coffee and gave it to Reed* Haha, It's why I asked you to get it. It'll help calm your nerves. *He chuckled a bit and walked away disappearing into the shadows where the street lamps light couldn't catch him*
Reed- *Yells* Yu! Yusuke! Don't go wait.
*To himself* What am I doing!! Damn it!!
Yusuke: *He didn't return despite hearing Reed calling out* Poor Reed. *He kept walking, dropping his empty bag and bottle into a trash can and went down the street*
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
AYANO FALLS ASLEEP PEACEFULLY
(Hahaha So much Sugar omg XD)
(( SUGAAAR ))
(lol kay time to calm down now)
**Unknown female shadow appears again**

Female voice- *Hushing* See. That brat left you.
Reed- *Groans* I told you not to comment on his actions. He's the only one I trust.
Female voice- *Hushing* You're a fool. It amazes me how the next heir of Arnold family could be that much fool.
Reed- *Stands up* You talking too much today.
Female voice- *Hushing* I am just telling you the truth.
Reed- *In an authoritative tone* Leave now.
Female voice- *Hushing* I am ju-.....
Reed- Am I not making myself clear? Besides its not a request.

**Under the flashing light of the post Reed's black eyes suddenly starts to glow. Glowing with the colour of blood red**
Female voice- *Hushing* Sorry Master. I will leave now.

**Unknown female shadow disappears**
Reed- Stupid slaves. Hope she will not inform this to father. Man! I need some sleep.

**Reed starts to walk towards his house. He knocks his mansion's door and the maid opens it with a surprise look on her face. Avoiding it he headed towards his dressing room and change himself in night cloths. Then he goes to his bedroom with mobile on his hand. He called Ayano but it says switched off **
Reed- Ayano! Slept already. *Smirks to himself* Of course you're.

**Reed closed his eyes and tries to sleep**
Through the night, the sun rose for the morning allowing Ayano to wake up yawning slightly, her hair was out among her shoulders as she looks at the time, "...9:30..."Ayano said getting out of bed wearing her night gown walking to her closet taking her nightgown off and putting on a hoodie and shorts deciding to leave her hair out as she puts on glasses, too lazy to put on her contacts
Yusuke: *He walked through town, he was already out and about, he'd obviously showered as his hair was damp and he was in much more casual clothes and not his uniform* Man, Breaks are great. *He smiled pushing his hair up out of his eyes and looking to the sky* Lovely day too, nice. *He checked his watch* Still a bit early but whatever, guess I should grab some breakfast...
Ayano walks out of her house walking down to the bust stop waiting for the bus to arrive quickly getting on the bus, the bust drove down to a popular sight seeing place called, " Karushimu river" it was located near the field of where the demon once lurked, still there that day
Yusuke: *After finishing his breakfast he went up to a small sight seeing location that was popular with couples and even more famous because of it's spectacular view of the city and the surrounding scenery, he leaned on the rail just at the edge of the overlook and sighed*
**Reed opens his eyes and sees Wataru, his mansion's head butler is beside his bed**

Wataru- Good Morning Master Reed. Your breakfast is ready waiting for you downstairs.
Reed- *Sits up* What's the time Wataru?
Wataru- Its almost past 10 AM.
Reed- *Freaks out* 10 AM. Why didn't you wake me up early Wataru?
Wataru- *Bowing his head* I did Master but you keep sleeping.
Reed- Oh Man!! I am going down you just wait downstairs.
Wataru- Sir, another thing I want to inform you. Your father is coming today from London.
Reed- *Dumbfounded* What!!! Why!! When!!!
Wataru- *looking at his watch* He'll be arrived by 1 PM.
*Bows his head* I take my leave now Sir. Come soon or your breakfast will no longer be freash.
Reed- *Runs his hand through his hair* Yea yea got it. You gave me a morning shock Wataru.

**Wataru leaves**
**Reed check his phone but sees no message from Ayano**
Reed- Damn you Ayano.
*Dials Yusuke's number* Hello! Yu. are you alive or dead? Listen visit me within 40 mins. Please its important I really need you dude. Please reply.

**Leaving the voice message to Yusuke, Reed went to his bathroom**
Ayano grabbed her phone messaging Reed,
Message - Hey Reed! sorry I didn't call or text you last night, I had to go to sleep thanks to my mom, so if you wanna hang out, I'm at Karushimiu River! -
Yusuke: *He checked his phone and had listened to the message* Haha, sure thing. *He chuckled to himself* Okay then. *He walked off and pulled a set of car keys from his pocket and got into a very nice Porche 911 Carrera Turbo Sport, he pulled down his sunglasses and took off* Man, this car's too fancy for me... Why'd you hafta go so overboard Haru? *He sighed and pulled up to the Gate at the front of Reed's home, he was let in after identifying himself, he parked right outside the door and he texted Reed*

Message: I'm here, I know I'm a bit early but you sounded worried.
**Wataru enters Reed's study**
Wataru- *Coughs* Yusuke Shinozaki is waiting for you in the garden.
Reed- *Shuts his book* Fine. Arrange something fo-....
Wataru- *Bows* Already did, I asked Mrs. Jones for it.
Reed- *Smiles* Indeed you'll Wataru.

**Reed sits in the chair beside Yusuke in garden**
Reed- *Smirks* Hello Yusuke Shinozaki. Looks like you got a new car!! Whose it is?

**Reed texted Ayano**
Message: Come to my home if you wanna meet. Yu is here too so you won't feel uncomfortable <3
Yusuke: *He chuckled a bit* It's mine. An old friend owed me a favor and this is how she repaid me... Honestly I think it's a bit much, but it's got four seats despite being a two-door. Damn thing's got almost seven hundred Horsepower and more torque than you'd believe. The worst part is that she's the one handling the insurance and bills so this thing is practically free except future modifications and gas. *He sighed* So, what did you call me here for?
last edited over a year ago
Ayano texted him back: okay?, I'll be there in 10 - After she texted Reed back she went back on the bus in 10 mins she arrived at Reed's
**The maid prepared the breakfast in the table in front of them**
Maid- *To Yusuke* Which tea would you favour sir?

Reed- *Annoyed* Don't ask about that dude. My father is coming today afternoon. I wonder why he's coming suddenly but I think I got a hint why he's coming without even informing me. So I need a favour Yu. Can you do that for me?

**Reed checks Ayano's text**
Reed- BTW Ayano-chan is coming too now.
Ayano walked to his door knocking ever so loudly
Yusuke: *He smiled to the maid and spoke politely* Green Tea with honey, please. *He turned back to Reed* You know, I think she's here. *He chuckled and went to the door, opening it for Ayano* Well, hello there Ayano, care to join us? *He led her inside and sat her down with them* Now, you said your Father was coming and you needed a favour? I'm all ears man, what do you need?
**Reed frowns as Ayano enters with Yusuke**
Reed- Where's everyone? Wataru, Yuki, Masaomi? Why didn't they open the door?
*Yelled* Wataru!! Wataru!!

**Wataru comes to the garden**
Wataru- Master Reed! You need anything?
Reed- *Annoyed* Seems like our servants aren't working well. Maybe that's why my guest is opening door for another guest.
Wataru- *Looks down* Sorry Master Reed. But when we arrived at the main entrance Lady Ayano seems to enter the mansion already.
*To Yusuke* Sorry Sir Shinozaki for troubling you.
*To Ayano* Sorry Ma'am. I apologise for my this behaviour. What kind of tea would you prefer Ma'am?
" any will do" Ayano said doing a cheerful smile she done since she was young
Yusuke: What are you talking about Wataru-san? I mean still with that "Sir" Business? I've known you for years, just drop the titles, we're basically friends at this point. And besides, working at a Cafe as a waiter, you get used to serving others, it was just instincts kicking in, I was closest to the door as far as I could see and I heard Ayano first so I did what any one of you would have done. Don't sweat it. *He turned to look at Reed, a bit disappointed* It's you who needs to lay off, man. You know how I am, and Wataru-san is getting on in age, no offense, he can't do things as well as he could have a decade ago. Seriously, I know you're stressed but that's still no reason.
Wataru- *Smiles at Yusuke* No Sir Shinozaki. I mean Yusuke. Yeah, I been worked there but since past 8 years I am working under the Arnold family. As you know I am the head butler here so keeping the British hospitality.
Reed- *Coughs* Wataru.
Wataru- Apology Master Reed. I will take my leave now Sir Shinozaki, Madam Ayano. I will serve your tea after a while Ma'am.

**Wataru leaves**
Reed- *To Yusuke* In the end Yu you gotta remember that he is the family butler and you know how my dad acts reserved when it comes to anything related to British manners or family. *Puts his hand on his head*.
But Yu still you have to admit Wataru is a fine butler when it comes to management.
*Smiles* I guess you can tell it by looking at the whole estate.
*To Ayano* Where you went? Ayano-chan!
Yusuke: Mm. True, it just kinda hurts me to see him being worked so hard despite his age. But yes, he always has done an exceptional job with his tasks. Never one to let up. *He noticed Ayano was missing from the group* We should find her before your Pa gets here, you know how he gets when he finds strangers unattended in the house.
Reed- You talking like I am a sadist. Yu I am not that bad guy and besides he doesn't have to do the whole work all he had to do is to management. I know he is old so I gave him the work of the management so the other 7 workers including 2 gardeners and driver can work well. Yea its true my personal stuffs are done by him but I never asked him to do that. He always did those on his wish.
*Looking around seeing Ayano missing* Oh no! if my dad comes and see her in this mansion then he will get mad. Lets find her Yu. *Stands up* Hurry up!
Yusuke: *He nodded* You take the east wing I'll take west. Now go, we don't have much time I assume. Try to get the workers to look if they can as well.
(( Erza its your turn. Say something ))

Reed- Ayano-chan!! *Shouts*
(( soz ^^' ))

Ayano sighed, " where the hell am I..how hard must it be just to find a bathroom in this place.." Ayano said to herself
**Wataru appears before Ayano**
Wataru- Ma'am! May I help you with something?

**Reed desperately searching for Ayano**
Reed- Damn it! She's an idiot.
*Yells* Ayanoooooooooooooo........ Ayanooooooo-chaaaaaaannnnn.......!!!!!!!!!­!!
" um, where's the bathroom ^^" " Ayano asked smiling awkwardly
Yusuke: Oi! Ayano! Where are you?! *He called out down the halls*
Wataru- Oh well Ma'am the bathroom for guests are in the opposite way. You came to wrong way. Wait please.
*Calls out* Suzana! Suzana!

**A maid appears**
Suzana- Yes sire.
Wataru- *Pointing to Ayano* This young Lady seems to lost while searching for bathroom. Show her the way of guest bathroom and then company her to Master Reed.
Suzana- Okay Sir.
*To Ayano* This way Ma'am.

**Suzana shows the way to Ayano**
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

**Reed appears before Yusuke**
Reed- *Panting* Did you get any trace of her Yu? Shit! If my father comes at this very moment then-........
**Reed sits down on floor in panic**
Ayano followed her, "I'm sure I came this way before, I didn't see it here.."Ayano said bonking her own head, "I'm a idiot, a blind one in fact"Ayano said
over a year ago Shin111 said…
wink
Can I join?
(If Erza gives the Okay It's a Private RP so only she has the power to allow others to join)

Yusuke: *he picks Reed up by the arm and shakes him* Get a hold of yourself man! Call for Wataru and see if he's found her, if he did we can find her, if not then we'll keep asking the servants, ONE of them is bound to have seen her wandering around! *He turned Reed around* Now go! I'll keep looking down this way, Wataru went the other way!
(( @Shin111. Since this has started and we're this far into this roleplay, I can't allow that, I'm dearly sorry ))
Reed- Damn it. I shouldn't her invite here. *Annoyed*
Yusuke: Just get going! We need to find her before it's too late! Go and find Wataru-san!
over a year ago Shin111 said…
wink
(@ErzaScarletXX,sorry if I've disturbed you *leaves with a sweet smile and wishes the others a good luck through a wink*)
(Ahaha, no problem.)
(( Erza make an appearance to Anifanfreak. We need to continue it))
((kay ))

after a minute or two, Ayano was finished then walked off to where they were before
Reed- *Angrily* Where were you Ayano? I told you not to fool around idiot!!
"I wasn't fooling around! I was simply looking for the bathroom for the loo dumbass!" Ayano said pouting