Anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

Anime 411 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 411

over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Chiyo: Ok, first, we need eyes.

I take out a small bug looking thing, and I pull at the sides gently until it looks almost exactly like a dragonfly.

"This should work. I have a few other things we can use later too."

I drop it, and half way down it begins to hover. I take out a small controller and the dragonflies begins to move.
Hellith:Ready.
over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Kita watched awed, "Can I possibly try piloting that?"

Mizuki sighed, "Okay then. Do you remember what you promised earlier?"
Chiyo: Sure. Be careful. You only need to tilt it slightly. The video feed shows in the center.

I pull out another small device after handing the controller to Kita.

" This should help too."

I pull it apart gently, and it splits in half.

"Put this in your ear. If we get separated, we can still talk to each other."

Hellith: Yeah, what about it?
Kita took the controller eagerly and found that she was naturally talented at it. "You know," she said, her eyes fixed on the dragonfly, "I was going to take piloting lessons in A Class--for planes I mean, but too bad I missed it because I was sent here." She said all that with a slight smile on her face and she didn't seem to regret at all.

"What do you mean 'what about it?" Mizuki asked, irritated, "I'm just making sure you remember. You can't, under any circumstances--!" she cut herself off when she realized that she was speaking too loudly.
Hellith: I can't what?

He smiles knowingly.

Chiyo: Really? That's cool. *reminds herself to keep quiet* I want to be a tech engineer. Or inventor.
Kita smiled. She could tell that Chiyo had potential.

Mizuki kicked Hellith on the shin, not hard enough to do any real damage, but definitely enough to bring pain.
Hellith: Ouch. What did I do? Am I embarrassing you?
Mizuki was about to respond to Hellith when she heard a rustle among the leaves and quickly motioned him to be quiet.

She gave him a message with her eyes that read: Pretend you don't know we're on to them
Hellith: Oh, and earlier, you said that I wasn't allowed to team up with anybody else. What's up with that? If I didn't know better, I would think you like me?

He got Mizuki's message and pretended not to notice, while also looking out for danger.
Mizuki tried to resist, but she kicked him again, a lot harder this time.
"Forget about that!" she said in the harshest whisper she could manage, "and act normal!"

Mizuki straitened herself and glanced around, pretending that nothing changed.
Hellith: I am acting normal. But as for the tsundere standing next to me, I'm not so sure.

Chiyo: Shh. You hear that?
"I'm not--in any way, a tsundere!" Mizuki complained, but it was obviously a lie. She didn't bother to keep her voice down anymore. "Who are you anyway?!"

Kita nodded, understanding.
Hellith:

He smiled at the fact he had made her blush. And he totally saw through her white lie.

Chiyo: Go to the left.

I gestured towards the controller.
Mizuki didn't bother to kick him again--it obviously didn't have the effect she had hoped it would have.

Kita nodded then followed Chiyo, since she had more experience than her.
Chiyo:

I crawled until I spotted Hellith and Mizuki. I pointed towards them, and pulled out a few knives.
Kita used the device in her ear to communicate with Chiyo: Are you sure going after these two is a good idea? From what I can tell they seem like the best out there...
Chiyo: As long as we're smart about it. If they're the strongest, then we need to take them out.
"That's true," Kita responded quietly.

Mizuki pretended to glance around, then purposely locked eyes with Kita purposely.

"They've seen us," Kita whispered, trying to keep calm, "What do we do?"
Chiyo: No, they've seen you. They still haven't seen me. You have to distract them. Use the dragonfly.
"I see one," Mizuki said casually, "You know where her partner is?"

"Okay..." Kita responded, still unsure.
last edited over a year ago
Hellith: Yeah, behind us in a bush.

Chiyo: Be careful. We need to win this.
"Should we go after them?" Mizuki, asked, "or let them go?"

Kita nodded uncertainly, then gulped.
Hellith: I'll leave that up to you.
Mizuki smiled, she liked a partner that gave her the control. "Very well then," she replied slyly. She flicked a knife in between the hiding spots of Chiyo and Kita.

"Scatter!" Kita cried, getting out of her hiding spot and ran.

Mizuki retrieved her knife and shrugged. She had let them escape on purpose.
Chiyo:

I dodged the knife easily, and dived out of the bushes towards Hellith.
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: You and me Both brother... He dashed into the field and disappeared in the brush nearby, he'd pulled out a set of small binoculars and spied on the battle* We'll gather Intel on their styles of fighting and general movement patterns... Just lay low until the time is right...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: Good strategy (Sits on a tree branch, observing it) This should make things easy for us
Yusuke: Yeah, Let them beat eachother out of the Competition to avoid unnecessary conflict, we need to be in top shape to hope to beat Helith.
Yu: If you say so
BB-shooting M1911A1 pistols..., Mizuki whispered, recalling her research. She took one out and stood between in front of Chiyo, stopping her in her tracks, pressing the opening of the gun onto her forehead. "I'm not really used to these toy guns yet, but I don't think I'll miss from this range. Sorry Chiyo-chan, I just really want to win this. I promise I'll give you more cookies later," Mizuki said nicely, preparing to fire.

Out of nowhere, what looked like a dragonfly hit her neck, breaking her concentration. She shifted the gun right when she fired, the bullet raced to the ground instead.

Kita ran out of the bushes and grabbed Chiyo's hand and sprinted away, constantly looking over her shoulder to make sure they weren't being followed.
Chiyo: Crap! Thanks for the save.

I follow behind her at an equal pace.
"What do you think you were doing?" Kita asked frantically, looking back again, "going after people we can't beat without a plan?" She finally stopped running and halted abruptly when she was sure they have gotten out of range.

"Were being watched," commented Mizuki, "probably by Yusuke and Yu-kun, maybe Karma-kun's group, but I doubt it."
Yusuke: Shit she's onto us... She's sharper than I had thought... Let's go... *He raced off making sure Yu-was able to follow* We'll eliminate the other girls first, they'll be a valuable source of Strategic Planning to other groups and we can't let them fall under someone else's control... C'mon! *He tracked down Chiyo and Kita* We'll take them out first, they shouldn't be too difficult.
Yu: Sounds good to me (Stays hidden as he takes out his training knife)
Yusuke: I'll get my Barret Set up, watch my back. *He set up a .50 Cal. AirSoft Sniper rifle on the gruong when he stopped inside a bush almost 350 Meters away from the girls where they had stopped* I'll take them out in succession so get ready to move, I'm making this quick and clean. *He readied to take aim*
Yu: Sure thing
Yusuke: Erk... Helith... I can't take the shot... I don't have a Suppressor for the Barrett we need to do on a full out CCA (Close Combat Assault) I'll Loan you a G18. I'm gonna use my P99.
Yu: Alright
Yusuke: *He passed Yu a G18 with Extended Clip, Laser Sight, and Suppressor, his own P99 was outfitted with the same attachments* Let's go... *He Ran out in a dead sprint firing off at the girls*
Yu: (Once he hands him the gun, he intentionally drops it, then runs into the trees, with his knife out)
Yusuke: Huh... Coulda Rejected the gun BEFORE I gave it to you, jerk. *He kept firing, once his clip ran out he fired off his next rounds immediately*
Yu: (Keeps jumping from branch to branch, and even though he isn't perfect at climbing the trees, he manages, keeping his eyes on the two)
(We'll wait for her to respond)
(Good idea)
Mizuki smiled slyly when she saw the two take off. Yusuke looked surprised--that meant he didn't know who she was yet.
I need to be careful of what I do from now on... she thought ...If I do anything too showy like that, their suspicion will be triggered again... Mizuki looked at the two through the binoculars they were given and frowned.
"They're going after Kita and Chiyo," she called back to Hellith, still peering through the device, "and they're...breaking the rules..." Mizuki continued, "Well, Yusuke is. He's not using the correct weapons... The octopus, I mean, Korosensei said that only anti-sensei weapons given to us by the government could be used. His own high tech isn't eligible..." She noticed that Yu had dropped the gun, he did the right thing.
(Btw the stuff Yusuke used is ONLY govt. Issued, they're technically eligible but they do give him a slight advantage over stock weapons)

Yusuke: Hrm... I see, No using these issued attachments huh...? That's why I've missed every hit... *He tossed the gun and pulled his Anti-Sensei Baton* You're good sensei, you've been blocking all of the bullets haven't you...? Sorry. I didn't know these attachments weren't allowed... Make's no difference though. HAH! *He lunged at Chiyo once he got close enough*
((Sorry for late reply))

Chiyo:

I jump sideways as Yusuke lunges, and twist around to stab him.
Yu: (Waits for the right moment to strike)
Yusuke: Hup! *He quickly pivoted and swung down sliding under Chiyo's arm using his hands to stop him, he then used his momentum to reverse his direction and trip up Chiyo at lightning fast speeds, he used his hands to push himself off the ground and on top of her pinning her arms and legs still holding a blade to her throat*