Anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

Anime 411 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 411

over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Kita: *Still looking at the notes and not paying attention to where she was headed, she ran into a red head* Oh, I'm sorry. *She bowed, a little flustered*

Karma: Don't worry about it newbie. *He headed off without saying anything else*

Ritsu: *She appeared on Kita's phone* That's Karma, I'll tell you the names of everybody later.

Kita: No, it's fine. I'm used to memorizing things for tests back in A Class, so I think I have everyone's names down. *She looked up and realized how close to the school she was*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He waved* Hey Yu. *He walked next to him* Nice morning eh?
Mizuki: *She took a deep breath when she arrived at the 3-E school building, then noticed that she was one of the only people there. She saw Kita and hurried over to her*

Kita: *She turned around and looked at Mizuki* You...are...wait, Mizuki?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: I suppose so
Yusuke: Heh... Well, given that we've had some random, heavy showers it's nice. Anyway, no time to chit chat. I gotta hurry. *He dashed off and passed Kita and Mizuki into one of the nearby, unused rooms laying down his bag and pulling out his laptop, the door sign read "DO NOT ENTER" but was handwritten by Yusuke*
Yu: (Continues to walk to class)
Mizuki: Class is about to start, gotta hurry! *She scampered to the building, then looked back at Kita* Come on Kita-san!

Kita: *She nodded, still a little dazzled, then followed Mizuki*
Yusuke: *Just as the bell rang he walked into class and took his seat putting his head down, silent as a mouse as he usually was in class*
Yu: (Walks into class, late as usual)
Kita: *She took a seat and glanced around, noticing that Mizuki wasn't there*

Mizuki: *After everyone was seated, she walked into the room and bowed*

Korosensei: This is Mizuki Minami. She is a transfer student that will be joining us in 3-E starting from today. Please welcome her.

Mizuki: *She smiled and walked down the aisle and sat down at the empty desk prepared for her*
Yu: Sorry I am late, Korosensei. A lot happened on the way here
Yusuke: A lot happened yesterday too... *He mumbled under his breath*
Mizuki: *She couldn't help but feel frustrated that her seat was behind Yusuke's, but she said nothing*
over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Chiyo:

I wake up and realize I'm late for school.

"Crap! Rex! You were supposed to wake me up!"

I look at the small robotic dog made by my uncle. He whines at me, and I wish I could stay home, but can't afford to skip school. I rush around getting ready.

"Bye Rex!"

I run out the door.

I make it an hour later, due to foot traffic.

"Sorry for being.... late...."

Hellith: "Me too."

Hearing THAT voice again, I look behind me, and see him.
Mizuki: *She glanced back at the new arrivals and noticed another new student. She could tell at first glance, being who she was, that Hellith wasn't normal* Is he like me....? Hired by the government...?

Korosensei: Try not to be late again... *He walked over to Hellith and introduced him* This is another transfer student that will be joining our class today. Please take a seat.

Mizuki: *There was an empty desk next to her so she figured that Hellith would be sitting there. She shivered, but was curious about him at the same time* I guess I'll just treat him like the other students for the time being...

Korosensei: Now, we have a training activity. Please get into groups of two.

Mizuki: *She saw the other students scramble to get a partner. She shrugged and walked up to Hellith and smiled* Wanna be my partner?
Yu: (Sits there, waiting for his partner, as he does not like choosing)
Yusuke: *He was frozen with a mix of fear and shock when he saw Helith* Oh... God... Why is HE here?! *He spoke quitly but his voice was quaky, he gulped* Does he recognize me...? Hopefully not... Please... I don't wanna die HERE by HIS hands... *He was quivering with fear*
Yu: (Sitting next to Yusuke as usual, he whispers to him) Hey, Yusuke, what's wrong. You look worried about something
Mizuki: *She took Hellith's hands before he could say anything* Come on. Please?
Hellith: How can I deny such a pretty face?

He strokes her cheek, and places his hand on the small of her back. He gently guides her towards a corner of the room, in the process passing Yusuke.

Hellith: ~He looks familiar....~
Mizuki: *She shivered, but not regretting her decision* Whoever he is, I'm not going to let him hurt anyone in this class...

Kita: Umm... *She looked around the room frantically. Almost everyone else had gotten a partner, but not her. Back in Class A, the students would swarm around her to be in the same group*
Yusuke: *He squeezed his eyes shut hard and gulped again, he whispered to Yu* The new transfer student... He's dangerous... I fear for the life of every living creature here... He's... A devil. *His face was ghost white, expressing his absolute terror of Helith to Yu*
Yu: A devil huh (So, this guy think's he's a badass, huh. I'll have to see about that)
Mizuki: *She glanced over at Yusuke and Yu and gave them a reassuring look: don't worry, just leave it to me...*

Kita: *She stood up and walked to Chiyo* Can...you be partners with me? *She bowed and squeezed her eyes shut, awaiting an answer*
Yusuke: *He turned to Yu* Whatever you're planning on doing, forget it. Make a mistake and your head will roll... I'm a professional assassin, but HE'S a monster among men...
Yu: Yusuke, there's something you don't know about me. However, I just need you to promise me, you won't tell anyone
Chiko: Um, sure. I'm a bit of a mess right now, though. My dog forgot to wake me up...
(Cheng_Cheng, Question... Can I add another Korosensei...per say....?)
Cheng_Cheng commented…
Go ahead :) over a year ago
SkittleJerky14 commented…
Yay! over a year ago
SkittleJerky14 commented…
Though, now, I can't remember why I asked that... over a year ago
Cheng_Cheng commented…
..... over a year ago
Kita: Uhm... *She wondered if she heard Chiyo right* ...dog?
Chiyo: Oh, yeah, I see how that can be confusing. My uncle makes technology for the government, but he always tests it at home first. My dog, Rex, is a robot. He's supposed to be used as a means of keeping government officials safe in their homes. Though, we're still working out some bugs.

I smile, and shake my head, remembering times that Rex had bugged out.
Yusuke: *He nodded, but still looked scared* Alright, Yu... I trust you... If you ARE going to try something however... Let me assist you cause it won't be easy...
Yu: Okay (Lifts his head up, showing a horrifying sadistic grin) That person may think they're the devil, but I can be much more worse if you are ever on my bad side (Puts his head down and starts speaking calmly again) So, I don't think that person can be all that threatening
Kita: Wow, that's cool.

Korosensei: Does everyone have a partner now?
Yusuke: *He sighed* Then you've not truly seen hell... I take your word for it to be true that you will prove to be a formidable opponent eventually...
Yu: Yeah, I think I will. This could prove to be interesting
Mizuki: *She listened to Yusuke and Yu's conversation, then turned back to Hellith* So...what was your name? Hellith right?

He seems like he never had a friend before...I can see a bit of myself in him...

*She smiled at him confidently* Whatever this is, we're going to be the best team, alright?
Hellith: Do they really think I'm the devil? And do they not notice they're practically shouting?

He turns back towards her and flashes a smile.

"Of course, we're the best team."
Mizuki: He came in after I was introduced so he probably doesn't now my name yet...

I'm Mizuki. *She glanced over at Yusuke and Yu*
Yusuke: *He sighed* Anyway, we ought to go somewhere he can't track us if we're gonna try something... This will be difficult, I think we can manage SOMETHING though and I have an Idea... He's fought ME before but he doesn't know what YOU'RE capable of... We'll take advantage of that fact... *He smirked, slightly more confident* I'll show him once and for all... He's NOT the best... *He chuckled slyly* You'll see Helith... I'll take you head on this time and I WON'T run!
Yu: (Chuckles) This could be interesting
*Korosensei explains the rules*

Mizuki: So, we put these button pins on our clothes and go hide in the forest. When Korosensei starts the challenge, we have to attack the other students with the anti sensei weapons, if your pin starts beeping and glowing, that means you get disqualified and your opponent can take it. The team with the most pins wins.

*She lowered her voice and locked eyes with Hellith, speaking in a serious tone* Don't severely injure the other students. Understand?
Hellith: I promise I won't kill them...
Mizuki: No. That isn't enough! *Her eyes were calm yet deadly* Promise that you're not going to not harm them more than is needed.
Hellith: What a pain... I promise I won't harm them more than needed.
Mizuki: *She sighed with relief, then remembered what she had been told many times before*

"Promises are just words...they can be broken as easily as they are made..."
Chiyo: I love games like this. Gives me a chance to test my field ststrategy. What about you, Kita?
Hellith: Now, what's our strategy?
Kita: *She blushed, a bit embarrassed* Uhm...well...I... *She pondered a bit, knowing that she had almost no talent in assassinations*

So...I have the brains...I'll create a plan.
Chiyo: No, No. No good. The best plan is made on the spot. Because it always works for the situation.
Kita: *She tried to be of use and to not let Chiyo down*

Every team has two members...that makes same number of people in each group...but, if we team up with another group, that will give us an advantage.