X-Men Uniform Design Contest: Halloween Group Costume

Alycat4848 posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 05:15PM
I was thinking about this last night ad I have decided to start up a X-Men uniform design contest. You design a costume using any doll maker, drawings, photoshop or whatever you want to use based on a certain subject.

Like the icon contest the winner of each round will pick the next subject. It can be design for a certain character, a certain team, or whatever

You have five days to enter your costume then there will be two days of voting so that there should be a new contest each week.

Judge on the design not how well it was drawn. I know that I draw worse that a panda on Ritalin but I might still have a good design.

I can't really think of any more rules so I'll shut up now. The first subject is design an X-Men costume for yourself. You may specify parts of the costume are for your powers or whatever else you feel is necessary. Good luck and have fun!
P.S After reading these panels I had to change it from costume design to uniform design. Otherwise Wolvy might have been mad

Frequently used Doll Maker Links:
link
link

First Round: Your Own X Men Uniform: Winner {Alycat4848}
Second Round: Your own Phoenix Uniform: Winner {Alycat4848}
Third Round: If Emma Frost was Modest: Winner {Alycat4848}
Fourth Round: Child of your Favorite Couple: Winner {FudgeCakesP}
Fifth Round: Feminize Magneto: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Sixth Round: Makeover Rachel Grey: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Seventh Round: Redesign the Hellions: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Eighth Round: X Men Cheerleaders: Winner {Alycat4848}
Ninth Round: Villain Mash: Winner {FudgeCakesP}
Tenth Round: Redesign Storm: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Eleventh Round:Redesign Standard Uniforms: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Twelfth Round: Redesign Gambit: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Thirteenth Round: Holiday Uniforms: Winner {Alycat4848}
Fourteenth Round: Your Evil Costume: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Fifteenth Round: Redesign Polaris: Winner {FudgeCakesP}
Sixteenth Round: Gender Swap: Winner {Alycat4848}
Seventeenth Round: Non X Men Fictional Character: Winner {FudgeCakesP}
Eighteenth Round: Avengers: Winner {x-menobsessed26}
Nineteenth Round: Redesign Cyclops' Phoenix Five Uniform: Winner {Alycat4848}
Twentieth Round: Redesign Emma Frost's Phoenix Five Uniform: Winner{Alycat4848}
Twenty-First Round: Halloween Group Costumes: Winner
I was thinking about this last night ad I have decided to start up a X-Men uniform design contest. Yo
last edited on Sep 26, 2012 at 04:15AM

X-Men 205 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-205 of 205

over a year ago Alycat4848 said…
Same to you. College or high school?
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
College, unfortunately. Oh, how I wish it was still high school. Free and easy. You?
last edited over a year ago
Yep back to college after an accidental semester off and then off to a different college in a year. So exciting and terrifying at the same time sitting on the brink of adulthood.
I had this done last week I just haven't gotten to posting it during the week. Looks like the weekend will be my Fanpop days! Wade is dressed as Ashley J. Williams of S-Mart of Evil Dead fame and Sityn is dressed as Linda Ash;s girlfriend and yes I really only chose this idea because I was so entertained by the idea of Wade chopping off his hand just to fully realize this role. Terry refused to wear makeup and white contacts. In fact she only went along with this because Wade bought everything and she had nothing better to do. She is already regretting this decision.
I had this done last week I just haven't gotten to posting it during the week. Looks like the weekend
over a year ago BeastFollower16 said…
Dude, Alycat4848, can you design my character's uniform? Her normal name is Noelani Darkwolf, and her code-name is Darkwolf, and she is based off of Beast.
X-CyNix63 commented…
Hon, this isn't a forum for requests. Besides, you could always make it yourself using an online dollmaker like they did and even a basic paint program wouldnhelp you edit it. over a year ago