X-Men Evolution Favorite Character in the show?

UmiPryde posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 05:17AM
Kitty Pryde is my favorite character in the show and in the comics.

other characters I like from the show:
Rogue, Lance, Pietro, Tabitha, Kurt, Evan, Ray, X-23, Logan, Todd, Wanda, Amara, and Rahne.

X-Men Evolution 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago super-hiro said…
defo kurt/nightcrawler! altho in terms of powers no1 can beat jean gray, telekinesis is the ultimate power for me! (probly because as a chemisrty student ive thought far too much about the potential that power has with the proper knowledge..)
over a year ago axemnas said…
i like kitty too but Wolverines my favorite
WOLVERINE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nightcrawler,Beast,an­d X23 i like too kitty is cool being able to walk threw walls is awsome
over a year ago xiaojay888 said…
nightcrawler is the bestest. he's the best in the comics and all the animations. =]
over a year ago hkhkkathy said…
nightcrawler/kurt by far, he is the best but 2nd is kitty
over a year ago MidNightX_X said…
heart
NightCrawler!!! he's the best. absolutly love him! 2nd best would be wolverine for me.
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
big smile
Rogue and Nightcrawler are my favorites. but I like Kitty too. but Rogue has always been a favorite, in the comics and in the cartoon :)
over a year ago truvu7 said…
big smile
Well......that's easy! Jean Grey, duh! I just don't get why anybody here is a fan of Jen Grey....she's the BEST X-men! In the movies, at least. In X-men evolution, she's a little, well....too much. In X-men evolution, I would have to say.....uh.....its hard, uhhhh, I'll just say the whole X-men!
over a year ago ampal98 said…
rogue is definatly the best she is so cool and completly awsome

GO ROGUE
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fancifulgoddess said…
rainy
Kurt aka Nightcrawler is hot,sexy......ps.rogue is my favoite xmen girl...whats with gils likig scott hes a doushe.lol!!!
If I was an xmen girl id go with Kurt he'd sooo break my heart if he didnt like me :( (depressed)
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
big smile
love all the characters especially the new recruits but my absolte favorite character is scott summers i also really like logan like i said i love them all
over a year ago van_1197 said…
heart
JEAN GREY is has like the best powers out of all them i love kitty 2 but jean is my fav
JEAN GREY is has like the best powers out of all them i love kitty 2 but jean is my fav
over a year ago Zobug222 said…
tongue
I like all of the characters but some are more loved in my perspective than others. When I first watched the series I absolutely adored Kitty and Kurt. But then I watched it again and the New Recruits totally own! Amara, Bobby, Sam, Tabitha, Ray, and Jamie are me and my friends favourites.
over a year ago UndeadQueen said…
smirk
My favorites have got to be Wanda(Scarlet Witch), St. John(Pyro), and Rogue.
over a year ago Lancitty_Love said…
heart
I like Lance, Kitty, Kurt and Pietro. <3 I mean, I Like all of them, but those four are my favorites over all.
over a year ago Mistypelt45 said…
heart
I agree with Lancitty_Love.
I ADORE Pietro
I like Nightcrawler and Boom Boom
my fav. pairings are prob. NightXBoom and/or AvalancheXShadow
over a year ago BrettWolfgang said…
heart
Honestly, my fav is rogue b/c she reminds me of myself. kinda an outcast, takes things into her own hands. she is kinda a loner like when they went quading, she left kitty. then kitty got hurt. Plus her powers rock, i mean she can steal peoples powers. no one has anything on her b/c she has everyones powers. ROGUE ROCKS!!!
over a year ago Truljialjia said…
BOOM BOOM RULES!!!
over a year ago mindy890 said…
GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome notice how his lucky lady has changed to rogue!!!!!
GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome notice how his lucky lady has changed to rogue!!!!!
over a year ago KeeperSeeker said…
big smile
Rogue and Nightcrawler