Wreck-It Ralph Sugar Rush ! Rp

totolove posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 12:50PM
Ok so you can be anyone of the sugar rush characters !

Vanellope : totolove
Rancis :
Taffyta :
Crumbelina :
Candlehead : BlondLionEzel
Jubileena :
Minty Zaki :
Adorabeezle :
Gloyd :
Snowanna :

Or you can make an OC !

Name :
Personality :
Name of car :
Car specialty :
Other :

Good luck racers !
last edited on Jan 14, 2013 at 03:47AM

Wreck-It Ralph 69 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-69 of 69

over a year ago spesh1010 said…
puts goggles on LETS DO THIS THING!!!!!! 1-2-3 GO! drives off super fast
over a year ago totolove said…
Candace drives really fast while vanellope drove fast and glitched past lillith "see you at the end ! I'll be the one with the first medal ! " winks and goes faster . She passes the finish line and goes round for her second lap . Candace shoots one of her exploding candy corns at the car in front of her " WHEEE !!!!!!!!"
over a year ago T2apple said…
big smile
Kandy is in 4th but races past Lillith and glides next to Candace " See you at the finish! " flashed a huge grin and sped away to catch up with Vanellope
glitches forward a few meters and passed Candace again
shoots sharp candy sticks at vanellopes car window then lights up the cherry bombs and uses a super fast booster and speeds past candace goes past the finish line and is ready for second lap IN UR FACE!!!!
laugh
:P speeds away qickly
" I've already done my second lap now ! " passes the line and gets ready for last lap . She speeds up and goes past Candace who shoots candy corns at her
very quickly finishes second lap and speeds super fast in last lap quickly passes vanellope
*Finnishes 2nd lap and racing to catch up to vanellope*
is seconds away from the finish line shoots melted lolly heads on the road so people will get stuck if they cross it
crosses finish line YUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN YO FACES
I ended up in 2nd grrrrrrrrr
XP lol
over a year ago xToxicZombie said…
Name: MartynFudgeBttom
Appearance: Hair made of fudge chocolate the clothes will be chocolate and my hat is dripping fudge.
Personality: Very Smart, and always clumsy.
Car's name: The Fudge Speeder
Car's ability: To spill Fudge on the ground.
Character's update: New to the town and makes his new cart and has his first race,
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
Name: Star Sugar
Appearance: Hat is bunches of sugar packed together and a yellow star on top, dress is made out of sugar too with Oreo buttons and yellow frosting lines boots are white boots with with pink shielaces hair color is blonde hat is pointy and eye color is blue
Personality: Is kinda mean but is kinda sweet too in the middle of the sweet meter.
Car's name: The Sugar Cube
Car's Ability: To spray sugar on the other racers
Character's update: Always has been a racer but never was seen or heard. Now people can see and hear her.
over a year ago TotalDramaFan60 said…
Star: Hmm? Was there a race? Well, of course I wasn't in it...
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
Name : Vince red Velvet
Appearance : Small like the other racers, Blonde hair, red eyes but not evil looking, pale skin, and always smiling. Red velvet peacoat, white shirt with red tie, red pants, black boots, red goggles, and a Red cabby hat
Personality : very kind, fun, goofy, and when needed agressive.
Name of car : Devil's Food Delight
Car specialty : He has not found his Power-up yet, but he is still a good racer.
Other : First payable update character to be added to sugar rush, he wins the random avatar race, but when he is not controlled, he never wins during quarter play, he lives a red velvet cupcake house. He knows what it is like to be the new guy so he always helps new racers, even if it means sitting out a race day or two.
Name : Vince red Velvet
Appearance : Small like the other racers, Blonde hair, red ey
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(Here is his car design as well)
(Here is his car design as well)