Women's Fashion Uplifting Nighties

kjts918 posted on Jul 10, 2012 at 08:38PM
Like so many essential objects UpliftingNighties.com was born out of necessity. Two friends lamented their desire for a nighty that offered support without sacrificing comfort or style. Composed of a 94% modal 6% spandex blend these nighties are super soft with enough stretch to provide support while being remarkably comfortable. Each nighty or pajama top has an internal, fully lined shelf bra made from the same material as the nighty or pj top. The straps are fully adjustable so that you can modify the fit for your body.

This product is long overdue ladies! Finally, nighties and pajamas that come with a little support. Women have curves and most products on the market today seem to forget that. I personally love what this company has done for women. They are keeping fashion in mind with developing a product that addresses our necessity for uplifting support. We don’t have to look drab to get the support we need. It’s important for women to still feel attractive even when we require a little lift.

For most of us, pajamas are the least put together attire we own and are certainly least attractive thing we put on all day. For once there is a product that allows us to be comfortable while looking cute and giving us the support we need. I would definitely encourage women to invest in a nightie. There’s no way you won’t love them.

link

Women's Fashion 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago benitasinn said…
I saw a line of women's pajamas and clothing on the today show called uplifting nighties and I was wondering if anyone has purchased them
_____
link