Video Games Game your currently playing

rookyboy posted on Feb 09, 2009 at 07:24PM
Simple if your here on fanpop and playing a game post here. AM play Dead space right now (and scared).

Video Games 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PrinceKiseki said…
monkey
Blue Dragon on 360 again but this time on hard mode. I also play Geometry Wars. I have some NES games I want to play but the difficulty is sky high.
over a year ago BlueBadger said…
Most of the time I play Warhawk, but other times I try to level up my garden on Viva Pinata as much as I can.
rainy
I have nothing I feel much like playing.
A little Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts on 360 and Phantasy Star Online ver.2 on Dreamcast from time to time.
They're STILL playing Phantasy Star?

Anyway, I WAS trying to beat Rock Band 2's singing career on Expert, but it was only a rental, and I'm pretty much bored with most of the games I currently own.
rainy
I still play Phantasy Star to beat the hardest difficulty but always end up restarting.
Uhh... for now, I've been trying to beat the first Rayman for the PlayStation. I never realized how freakin' HARD that game was!
over a year ago DoctorSpud said…
hmmm
I never get those "Games You're Currently Playing" things. I mean, sure, it can be helpful, but as if I'm gonna go onto Playfire and update that every single time I start playing a different game.
over a year ago God1 said…
monkey
MK Unchained and Blue DRagon as of now.
cool
Sam & Max Season One
Im on the last episode.
A game more than worthy of my expectations after playing Sam & Max Hit the Road.
over a year ago catgirl140 said…
smile
I haven't played video games in awhile but I have to say Blinx 2 Masters of Time and Space. I really love that game.
over a year ago Britt601 said…
Saints Row 4
over a year ago ParagonDiamond said…
laugh
Currently playing Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones. I have a lot of old PS2 games that still need finishing, lol
over a year ago bouncybunny3 said…
big smile
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
over a year ago ParagonDiamond said…
laugh
Now playing Wild 9, a PS1 game I just bought. Pretty retro!
Now playing Wild 9, a PS1 game I just bought. Pretty retro!