Video Games What Achievements/Rewards Are You Most Proud Of?

DoctorSpud posted on Feb 07, 2009 at 08:49PM
What medal, achievement, or reward are you most proud of? Mine is:
100 headshots- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (I'm especially proud of this because I achieved it the day I got the game!)

Video Games 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlueBadger said…
wink
Let's see... I'm probably most proud of my "Strange Relic" Trophy in Uncharted. The relic itself is really cool because it's in the form of a Precursor Orb, which is a collectible item in the Jak and Daxter games. HOORAY FOR CAMEOS!!!

I got that same Trophy, Doc. I didn't think I'd get it so quickly, though.
over a year ago DoctorSpud said…
laugh
I know 100 headshots may not seem like much of an achievement, but LittleBigPlanet and Uncharted are the only two games I have that have trophy support.
Speaking of LBP, I'm also pretty proud of achieving the "Incredible Height" and "Incredible Speed" trophies which I both managed to gain in one shot when I built my own rocket, blasted off in it, and then got blown right off of it when it crashed into a wall, which caused me to go flying through the air and hit the ground at at least 200 miles an hour! Booyah! Two trophies at once!
over a year ago PrinceKiseki said…
mischievous
Going over the finish line on foot on Banjo Kazooie N&B also while driving backwards.
I even waited till the last second before someone caught up to rub it in more.
Most people who have that game have not gotten those two achievements.
over a year ago knifewrench said…
Owning all Zelda games in existence, excluding that stupid Tingle game on the DS and those excuse-for-LoZ-games by Sony.

Oh, and playing Fable 1 for 15 hours straight.

Maybe not official achievements in Xbox terms, but I'm happy to have achieved it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rookyboy said…
Errmmm. Mile high club on COD4. Man vs Tank (kill a tank singlehanded) Left for dead. and finish all songs on expert drums rock band 1 (Run to the hill was my main moment of joy).
over a year ago BlueBadger said…
OH! Thanks for reminding me, rookyboy! I remember getting an achievement on Rock Band for clearing all songs on Expert (Vocals) and getting the highest score in a band on Guitar Hero: World Tour.

BTW, the Zelda CD-i games were developed by Philips. Not Sony.
over a year ago knifewrench said…
tongue
Oh whatever, they were still crap :P
over a year ago God1 said…
monkey
Probably finishing 7 Kombo challenges in MK vs. DCU and crossing the finish line on foot like PrinceKiseki said.