Twilight Series Does anyone have an idea of when the Twilight trailer is coming out?

luvrofedward posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 12:53AM
I am so anxious to see this trailer. I'm assuming that they wont put it out for another month or so, but the date I am not sure of. I have searched over a lot of message boards, press releases and such, but haven't a clue to when its coming out.
Also, I am very confused as to how long this movie is taking to film. I read somewhere that it was only going to take seven weeks, but that seems REALLY short for filming a movie. And it's coming out in December, right? So confused, help here?

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago randomchicky456 said…
yess the movie is coming out in december
idk wen the trailer is but ill check it out hmmm i wanna now to

link
yess ik this isnt it but i still think it is cool^
over a year ago neeki said…
The trailer usually comes out a few months before a movie so perhaps September? It won't be that soon, they still need to film it first so there are actual scenes to advertise it!
The post production of a movie, on average, takes a year so this coming out in December is really quite soon.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
Like Neeki said, trailers usually come out a few months before the movie is to be released. With the release to be in December, which I think is really fast, it will be a while before we'll see a trailer. I think her guess of around September would be about right, possibly August. I'm just happy that we've got to see something of what the Cullens look like.

As for how long they are filming, I've also heard that they are only taking seven weeks for filming. I think they said filming officially starts the 27th, but don't hold me to that. In my opinion I think that seems a bit short, but if they are confident that they can get the work done in that amount of time then I guess it's enough time. It's the post production that usually takes a while. I guess they really want this movie out soon.
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
it definately seems short, which kind of has me worried. but its probably because its more "normal" than some films with all the effects and everything, so it probably doesnt take them as long. idk.
over a year ago roblover159 said…
no idea i hope its soon cos i seen most of the fan trailers n they gr8 but i want to see real 1 wi all real ppl in there parts
over a year ago vamp-jakelover said…
well, i dont know about u, but i can't wait. everything is happening this year, with the new and last book of the twilight series :( and then the movie. I can't wait!!!!!!!! It seems like forever.
over a year ago xxjoxx814 said…
im sooooooo excited 4 the trailer to come out!!!!!
hopefully everybody is EXCITED!!!! YAY!!!
over a year ago Lost_Ninja said…
Yes, Twilight will come out Dec.12,08.
over a year ago iluvhotvamps said…
I am EXCITED!!!!
EXCITEMENT!!!!
over a year ago lingram714 said…
I have a feeling that the trailers may come out around the time of 'Breaking Dawn' so maybe early August becasue the fourth book will get all the fans even more excited then they already are! I'm sooooo EXCITED!!!