Mike Newton === Michael Welch
Jasper Hale=== Jackson Rathbone
Emmett ===Kellan Lutz

Thoughts??
last edited on Feb 18, 2008 at 12:28AM

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
i think most of them are good but some arent anything like i wanted them to be... so i guess we can just hope that it turns out all right... i cant wait till they cast jacob and they havent cast emmett either he's the only cullen they havent cast right?
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
Emmett has been cast. It's been confirmed that Kellan Lutz will be playing Emmett in the movie.
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
im excited for the movie. if you go onto kellan lutz's website, it says that he is playing in the movie, but it also has 'production photos' for Twilight on it. i looked at them, they are just stuff that says "twilight parking" and crap like that, but ah well. check it out!
over a year ago randomchicky456 said…
i rly wanna c the movie but it might turn out bad and ruin my imagination. illl still c it anyway. some of the castings are not wat i had in mind
over a year ago Gabitha said…
i know what you mean, i really want to see it and than i am scared for seeing it, not becasue it will ruin my view of the novel - well partly - I just know that i will compare and contrast the film with the novel and so i think i wont be able to just enjoy the novel as a film, i will always be thinking along the line of 'they should of put that in the movie' or 'that was different' like i do with the HArry POtter films. It bugs me! lol DO you get whawt im saying?

ok...

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago walker93 said…
The cast members that fit their part the best to me are Emmett, Bella, Mike, Edward, and Jacob. At first Robert Pattison didn't seem to meet my expectations, but after seeing him with the makeup on he seemed to fit the part better.

The people that don't fit their part in my opinion are James, Carlisle, and Rosalie. I don't think James fits the part because the book said he was plain, and Cam is hot. Carlisle and Rosalie aren't pretty enough to me compared to their description in the book. They were supposed to be drop dead gorgouse, and I really don't think either are even close to being that pretty.