Twilight Series Who Is Scared That The Movie Will Turn Out Really Bad?

randomchicky456 posted on Feb 12, 2008 at 09:51PM
i hope this book isnt ruined by the movie. most books turned into movies suck because they skip stuff and it all goes down hill. if they kill the book i will be depressed. lets hope this movie isnt a disapointment

be free to comment on the scaryness that this mocie might kill the book

Twilight Series 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
i really really hope that the directors dont screw up this movie. i think that i would cry!!! i dont want it to end up like Eragon.
if they kill the book though, i wont be mad, ill just like the books a lot more than i already do! i really want the movie to be AWESOME though!
over a year ago GCsAngelgirl said…
I know the movie will never meet up to the book, but I really hope it's great. I got a bit nervous when I read that interview with Kristen saying that they are running on treetops... Where did that come from? But I think if the script is good and the direction works then we've got a good movie on our hands. Of course the actors will need to bring their game, I've been a bit worried about some casting choices. But I'm sure that if they've been cast then they have the talent, they just need the hair and make-up.
over a year ago afrazier10 said…
As of now I am not planning on watching the movie. I love the books and I am frustrated by the casting choices, especially the girl playing Bella, she is pretty but in a generic MTV reality show sort of way and Bella is supposed to have an expressive face. I want to avoid picturing the actress in my head when I read the books.
over a year ago xxjoxx814 said…
im terrified to c wut the movie will turn out to b like. im really scared that they will mess it up, plus all the characters will confuse me b/c i have a certain picture of them in my head and the actors dont look like how i pictured any of then at all, except for Kristen, she is kinda how i imagined bella.
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
I am pretty nervous about how it will turn out. I am positive the book will still be better than the movie (as they always are), but i'm not too sure about how much they are going to change the script and such. I'll probably still see it, and i am hoping it will be good.
over a year ago Roxanne said…
I was afraid that the movie might make the book look bad but i realize that Edward would make it a lot better because he is my love not bellas.And i dont mean the Edward from the movie i mean from the book because i will be thimking about him all the way through.Edward my love if u see this contact me at artemis95@carolina.rr.com i love u!
over a year ago layla_14 said…
i think the book is going to be better than the movie, but i do hope they do a good job with the movie because i want it to be a good movie.
over a year ago Vampire_xoxo said…
i agree with layla_14
over a year ago gileygirl said…
alright well most movies are always not like the book..about most of the time it wont be like the book. and thats where people get frustrated and angry with the world! haha i mean all the Harry Potter movies didnt turn out EXACTLY by the book and the the series are still big hits with the box office. right? i am scared it will turned out kinda bad too, but look at the director. If people liked the movie Thirteen, the Nativity Story, and Lord of Dogtown then hopefully this movie will be good. The director is really good director, and she has some strong quailties in her movies, and so im not too worried about the director shes a good choice. we cant expect Clint Eastwood to do it..i trust her.oh and of course the book is going to be better because its from our own imangination, and of course its not going to be like the book or anything, but still i dont mind watching the movie. As far as casting goes, yes, i am dismayed by some of the choices, but thats Hollywood for ya everything is not exactly perfect. *shrug* the only way to find out is to watch it. =)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vickiee_93 said…
I really don't mind if they do ruin the book because obviously the movie isn't gonna be exactly how we want it no matter what they do we are gonna have a problem because in the end the book will always be better. Im fine with however it turns out because of the hot boys in the movie, so i'll be fine:P:)
over a year ago sage_cullen said…
In my opinion the book is always better than the movie! But i really hope that they dont screw it up so bad though! I am exited to see all the really cute guys though! Like Robert!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
they are adding a few new scenes, and im sure that it wont be the same, but im still excited.
over a year ago menaita said…
yeah i really thinks that books are better than movies and that movies always change a little bit what is said on the books, but they are adding new scenes so i guess that gets me nervous but i really really hope it turns out to be a great movie and that all those people that were saying it would be horrible get impressed

(english is not my first language so sorry for gramatical errors :S )
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
the book is most likely much better than the movie but to see most of the actions and characters in real life is pretty cool i rlly hope they dont cut out too many parts or add weird parts cuhs the way it was written was perfectly fine i hope they dont change it...
over a year ago shortynme said…
Ok, I don't know how many of you have ever read Ella Enchanted but I LOVE THAT BOOK! Then they came out with the movie of it and I HATED IT! It was horrible! Nothing like the book, a complete disapointment. Then my friend made me think of something. She told me to look at the movie as something totally different than the book but with the same kind of idea. If I didn't think of the movie as based upon the book the movie was ok. That's my attitude with Twilight. Watch the movie as a movie. Not as the making of your favorite book of all time. lol you'll hate it no matter what if you expect too much of it. I'm excited though. Books are always better because I am a book worm, but I love movies. I think the cast is great. I know a lot of people are disapointed but I'm so thrilled. Best of luck!
over a year ago walker93 said…
If the movie bombs, we'll still have an awesome book to come back too.
over a year ago blcknwhtenred said…
My only fear for the movie is that they make it something like they did with Blood and Chocolate. Oh my god, if you have ever read that wonderful book (a lycanthrope based book) and then saw the movie, I literally walked out of the theatre with tears in my eyes as to how bad it was.

Now, I can only hope, and it seems to be they are working with Meyer on a bit of it, that the movie relates more closely to the book, even if they have to change some parts.

*prays*
over a year ago shortynme said…
Hey blcknwhtenred, I saw Blood and Chocolate (I've never read the book) and absolutley HATED it! I'm glad to hear the book was better because everyone bragged about it and I'm thinking about throwing the movie away (I bought it with high hopes) Never doing that again! lol