Twilight Series Quote Game

ClairdeLune posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 04:55AM
A lot of other spots have this game. The first person writes a quote. The second person answers it and adds a quote of their own, and so on. Would anyone be interested in that? I'll start off with one of my favorites (and a really easy one).

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

Twilight Series 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
Edward and Bella, Bella's the lamb and Edward's the lion cuz its like a predator, Edward could crush Bella with any harsh movement of his, and prey, Bella is very vulnerable having a vampire for a boyfriend/fiance, couple here. (i think thats what an answer is....right? correct me if im wrong)
Heres my quote:

"Yeah, I miss you, too. A lot. Doesn't change anything. Sorry."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ClairdeLune said…
Yeah, you're right!

It's Jacob, responding to the letter Bella has written him in the beginning of Eclipse.

My quote: "I'm betting on Alice."
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
thats bella...in the end of twilight when theyre in the hospital and edward and bella are talking its one of the last sentences

My quote- “Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.”
over a year ago omfgXD said…
isn't that Edward, he quoted Romeo? from when Bella went to go to Italy and he was surprised.

"How the hell did Mike Newton end up in this conversation?"
over a year ago Meg08 said…
That's Bella isn't it? In Eclipse? Maybe?

"Maybe you should slap her."
over a year ago gileygirl said…
mine would have to be from edward

"I can't imagine a life where you don't exist"
ah just melts my away
over a year ago Meg08 said…
...that's now how you play. You're suppose to say who said my quote first, then put yours up and then the next person will say who said it.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
well Meg08 urs waz Alice talking to Bella i think in New Moon Or Maybe Eclipse!

my quote
"I'm Not going to tear you in half anymore Bella"
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
Jacob said that in Eclipse. I'm pretty sure.

My Quote is:
Do I dazzle you?
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
edward said that...duh!
my quote is:
so, what you're saying is, i'm your brand of heroin?
over a year ago cm01 said…
thats bella in twilight when edward tries to explain how hard it is for him...

mine is...

'You are my life now'
over a year ago kttykatkate said…
That's Edward in Twilight right after Bella wakes up from the first night he stayed over (with her knowledge) and Bella (consciously) tells him that she loves him.

My quote: "Yes, but you're such a bad liar it doesn't really count. Nobody believes you."
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
That's from my favourite chapter... Compromise.

Bella is trying to seduce Edward, and Edward is trying to protect their virtue(s). He lists all the sins he's committed, and this is the only one he hasn't. Bella interjects saying "I lie all the time." Then Edward says the above quote. Followed by Bella hoping that's not true or Charlie's going to burst in the door with a shotgun.

"It's not that you were...more eager for immortality itself than just for me?"
over a year ago iheartxyoux33 said…
that would be edward. when him and bella are talking about getting married. he was worried that she wanted something other then to be with him forever..could he be more wrong? <3

mines..
"I may not give you back, though."
over a year ago darcysgirl09 said…
edward said that! that convo went like: "i think your friends are angry with me for stealing you." (edward) "they'll survive." (bella) and then your quote.

okay mine is:
"I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you. Everything's so much more fun when you're around."
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
That's Emmett in new moon at the end in the chapter "vote".....I think?

Mine:

"Besides, friends don't let friends drunk drive"
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
That was when they had just come back from Edward's medow and they had kissed and Bella was still nauteous and dizzy.

Mine is:
"I have forseen..."
Alice in Eclipse when edward was mad in the garage and she is tring to see if the volturi is planning anything.

Mine:

"I like option one"
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
thats in eclipse when edward and jacob are talkin in the tent durning the night before the fight and edward is explainin why he left bella and what "options" he had

here's mine:

"You don't have to be afraid, bella...You're safe. i wont hurt you."
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
edward said that.

mine is:

"don't worry. you're human-your memory is no more than a sieve. time heals all wounds for your kind."
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
one of the cullans talkin to bella (dont really remember exactly who)

"no, i'm fine. that won't happen again"
over a year ago DaGirl50 said…
I'm know that's Bella but I can't remember when. Maybe after she almost drowned.

"I come here almost every night." (I highlighted this one in my own book.)
That was in mind over matter when edward was telling her how often he comes to the house.

Mine:
"you can't push want you don't have"