Twilight Series this is for all the Edward fans out there.....AND the jacob fans......OMG

luvrofedward posted on Jan 11, 2008 at 01:39AM
hey so i got this idea from Meg08 in the "Is Bella the root of all evil?"forum..................if you were in Bella's position, what would your blood smell like to him???? what do you think that it would smell like??

this is for the Jacob fans(just added this)=> if you were a werewolf, what color would your fur be, how long, and why........

HAHA Meg08 i was thinking of something like that......too bad!!!!
last edited on Jan 11, 2008 at 06:01PM

Twilight Series 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Meg08 said…
(I think it stays the same forever. What were you gonna change it to? edward53_jacob47 ? lol. I wish you could do that!!!)

For everyone who didn't see my little blood outbust(sp?). I think my blood would smell like lavender(sp?). That's flowery(like Bella's blood)! Edward, bite me!!!!! I'll love you for forever!!!!!!!! More then she will!!!!!!
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
well i love jacob more than edward an i think my hair would be short and dark brown (dark enough to be mistook for black)
why.... well it is and why would it change? i mean ... im just geting more hair!!!!!!!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
haha
hwo bout you ...what your hair looks like?
mine is dark brown and longer than my shoulders, so id probably be pretty shaggy, and if i had the same color eyes, they'd be bright green, which would be weird for a wolf.
and my blood would smell like......ummm.......grapefruit or something.......maybe.....thats a hard one to think about!
over a year ago gracie08 said…
my fur would be shaggy, like my hair. (i cut it all different lengths) and my color would be white, just like in our fanfic. my hair's not white, but i don't think you always have to have the color or your real hair for your fur. i've always felt i would be a white wolf, like in HP, my animagus is an arctic fox. i have a thing for white animals, lol.
yeah, I don't think fur color goes by hair color cuz Seth is a sandy color and I don't think that his hair is blonde.
ok so then if the fur wasnt the same color as my hair, i would be jet black, my paws would be white along with my left ear and other parts of my body.......u know what, I'm gunna draw it. il post it up lata.
ya know! my eyes would be bloody red!!! it sounds soooooo eviiiiil!!!! and i love it!!!!!!!!!!
ok so i drew "myself" if i was a wolf, and posted it in the images section
where! i didnt see it
its in the images place, under pictures. its like the first one on there.
okay *sigh* i'll look again
wow ...your good (ever with it showing up some what faint)it looks great!
no... your realy that good*friendly smile*
over a year ago lilmizazn said…
that referance to the name "edward53_jacob47" i didnt get it...then i saw your pix and it clicked && i <3 it!!!!

&& i think i yould have gray fur...i feel too "normal" to have cool pretty fur. LOL
i have no idea about the scent of my blood. I really hope they explain wht it smells like to him in 'his' book!!!
over a year ago randomchicky456 said…
im with meg08
edward i love u. giv up bella and BITE ME!!!
i am in love with u
over a year ago walker93 said…
for fur i'd probably have a chestnut brown, just because it seems like a warm color, and i love to be as warm as possible

as for the scent of my blood, it would probably smell sweet, because i eat so much sugar/candy
good good!
*sniker*....nice...icon*sniker* luvrofedward......*laughs uncontrolabley(sp)*
omg dont diss! i know ur jealous! DONT YOU JUST WANT TO RUN YOUR HANDS THRU HIS GORGEOUS BEDHEAD-EDWARD-HAIR?!?!?!?!?!? I DO! haha *coughs**cough*
*twitch*
:D
wait a moment while i laugh...*laughs till stomic hurts* ok...i'm good
yes i do be i looks like my bedhead hair which if you ever saw you would understand why i'm laughing so hard!
HA!
my parents call me a lion when i wake up with bedhead in the morning. i have such thick hair that its like POOF! BAM! POW!
so ya...... *giggles*
I don't understand why Edward would have bed-head. He doesn't sleep. lol! I understand why Rob would though....
yea haha so its more of robert bedhead hair, and thick-sexy-AMAZING-edward-hair lol.
his hair is amazing....when its brushed cause it looks a mess now

i like it when its messy.....mmmm...rawr.....yummy....haha wow that was special.....
I'm with vampirest121, it looks better brushed. lol
haha, like in the cullens photos? im stil with the messy hair......lol
yes and you should 2
I LOVE HIS HAIR, PERIOD! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS AMAZING! YAY!
better? :P
over a year ago 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
If I were a werewolf, I think my hair would be short and a reddish-brown with a little bit of black in it. Kinda like my hair. ^_^ And my blood would smell like...cinnamon. I love cinnamon I have a pack of cinnamon gum with me ALL the time. C:
DUDE!(megan) i love the way your hair would look
WHOA! GO SHORT HAIR! WHOA!
over a year ago 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
Thank you. Lmao. C:
hey edward! u changed ur icon again!....nice!
yup, i am constantly changing it. you like? i made it myself :P
NNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!­!! IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER!
over a year ago i_luvv_jb said…
my fur would be black and i guess my hair would be shaggy...
idk what my blood would smell like....good question..hmmm..i think it would smell like taihtain orchid lolz.
wat is taihtain orchid?
over a year ago Bella4Edward said…
lol
If i were werewolf my hair would be a chocolate colour but when in the sun would look red.
its soo weird.
my hair has red thro it even tho its chocolate brown... JUST LIKE BELLA'S!
lol
My blood would probably smell sweet, like chocolate, coz thats my fav scent. have you smelt that chocolate smelling perfume in the body shop?
that smell :)
over a year ago ILuvCullenBoys said…
My hair would be rusty brown, but not reddish, and really shaggy, my eyes would be topaz (EDWARD)
and my blood would smell like chocolatey ice cream. Not just chocolate though, big difference lol... I love chocolate ice cream.
...choclate!!!!!!!....
dude Bella4Edward my hair totaly does that too! i have like lightish brown hair, and when im out in the sun it turns red.

GO CHOCOLATE! YAY!
...your icon you changed it agin
over a year ago courick11 said…
Wow this is a cool topic =]
Let's see... my blood might smell like strawberries... is that weird? LOL I'm a strawberry scent freak like I have lotions and shampoo and sprays so I guess that'd make sense for my blood to smell like strawberries...it's possible I suppose =]

As for my werewolf look well my fur would be strawberry blonde...a little more reddish though and it'd be midlength. Eye blue =]
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
hm....i think my blood would smell like kind of cinnamon-ish kinda like christmas:)

and my hair would be really shaggy and sorta lightish brown...cos i have long hair and its brown and blond:)