Twilight Series A new book?

phaona posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 03:56PM
Oké is it just me, or thus anyone else thinks that breaking dawn has so many open endings?
In the last part, bella's part there are so many links that can be put together for a new book!!
The hunt from the volturi, the fact that I just cannot imagine Aro leaving Rennesmee alone. The part from Leah, she deserves a heppy ending to!! and so on, and so on.
But then my question, if ther comes a new book, and there better be!
From witch caracter should it be written? Will it be Jacob, Renesmee, or mayby even someone else from the family! Or should it be a new caracter?
To be honest? I hope it will be Renesmee, but than again. Jacobs gives so much more information..
It's hard.. What do you think

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ellietwilight12 said…
big smile
I think it should be jacob from when he falls in love with renessmee x :D <33
over a year ago phaona said…
big smile
oohh, indeed, Iwas just so missing that in the book! If she good just have put some extra lines there. He is almost gone in the next part of the book. He is there, but you don't read that much about his relationship. She could have givven some extra info.
But. It would also be really cool if a new story will start a few years later. When she goes to highschool fore the first time, or something like that. So many options!
over a year ago fatoshleo said…
wink
SM did say that she might make a new twilight books, but it will be mainly on Renensme or Leah cause she thought they had more to their story, who knows? we might get new twilight books after all..