Twilight Series Robert Pattinson As Edward?

XpsychotickissX posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 09:47PM
robert pattinson(cedric diggory in the harry potter movies) has been cats as edward!

i personally dont like him as much as other people

what do you all think?
last edited on Dec 11, 2007 at 09:56PM

Twilight Series 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
Wow. I just read the news myself. I'm glad they finally picked an Edward but I'm not sure what to think... I don't really think he's my personal Edward and I don't think Edward should have an English accent so I'm curious what they'll do with that. His hair color is pretty much perfect though. That's a plus. I will give him his chance and see the movie. I'm sure he'll be fine.
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
ew. really? that actually makes me sad :\ hes a good actor and all, but i really dont think he looks like edward. but everybody's edward in their heads looks different, so he might appeal to some people.....not me tho....im still gunna c the movie, some "bad" casting isnt going to stop me lol :)
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
ya im gonna c it too no matter what
its just isnt edward supposed to be hot? i dont think this guy is hot.
when i saw eragon the only thing taht stopped me ffrom leaving the theater was the actor who palyed murtagh was really hot(garrett hedlund) & i was hoping thered be a hot guy to keep me in the theater in case the movie was horrible
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
He isnt exactly devastatingly hot like Edward in the books, but hes alright. Im glad they finally chose some one, it would be impossible to choose an Edward everyone would love.
over a year ago neeki said…
Ahh i'm so disappointed with this choice. There were so many other better options!! I don't think he's hot at all.
I'll still see the movie but i'm not sure how well it's going to turn out.
over a year ago neeki said…
I just saw a video (i put it in the videos spot) and he's actually not too bad. I just hope he can pull off an American accent!
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
I just read on a website that he can do an American accent and that he's read all three books so that makes me feel better.
over a year ago Meg08 said…
I'm totally ok with Rob playing Edward now! I mean, when I first heard I could've cried, but I think he can really pull it off! I'm not even really a Cedric or Robert fan, so this is a lot coming from me. If you look at the pic of him up in the tree of the HP 4, he sorta looks Edwardish. Besides, he's pale, tall, not that bad looking.

I think he'll work out well!

Wow, really?! Go Rob! That makes me feel even better knowing he can do an American accent and that he's read the books!!!! Thanks sweetmonkeytoes!!!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
i was actually super disappointed as well, but from what everyone is saying about him being an "ok" actor, im sure that the movie will turn out fine.
over a year ago iluvcrawford said…
totally agree with the person above me.
I'm sure the movie will be fine...sort of
over a year ago EdwardsBella said…
what the hell?!

Sorry about that, the "obsessed with robert pattinson/edward cullen" side of me got carried away again

I disagree with you, but I wonder who you would consider.
over a year ago Phoenix315 said…
well i think rob is the perrrfect edward. although i will admit i knew he was edward before i read the books so whe i read them i thought of him, but as i read the description of edward, rob matched it perfect in my head and i was so glad i saw him before i read the books. he's so beautiful like edward should be! plus, especially from watching the interviews, he seems so intune with edward. i really think he is going to be amazing. i can't wait t spend hours just watching him. yay! personally i think anyone else as edward would be a MAJOR disappointment. he is definately the best cast character. yay Rob!
over a year ago twilightlova13 said…
I love him! He's a perfect Edward. I'm not scared one bit. It's gonna be great. HE IS SO HOT! He is just a perfect Edward and the director said they have a perfect on screen chemistry that you might want to bring a brown paper bag with you because you might start hyperventilating. I'm not scared I'm SO SO SO SO excited. He is so cute and he is a really good actor.
over a year ago edward123 said…
Are you people kidding? Robert is PERFECT to play Edward. He's so beautiful and he has the same expressions as Edward. He also has Edward's awkwardness as a vampire. That's how I pictured Edward in the book. I cannot wait to see the movie and Robert as Edward. Woohoo!