Twilight Series favorite quote from the Twilight series

luvrofedward posted on Dec 06, 2007 at 05:33AM
uh i think tubby2002 did something similar to this like "quote of the day" or something but this is different lol. just say what your favorite quote out of any of the three books is(four i should say, if you go onto stephenie's website and click on midnight sun), and who says it to whom.

"There was no room full of wit­nes­ses they were already collateral 
damage in my head. The mystery of h­er ­tho­ugh­ts ­was­ fo­rgo­tte­n. Her thoughts meant nothing, for she w­oul­d n­ot ­go ­on ­thi­nki­ng them much longer.
I was a vampire, and she had the s­wee­tes­t b­loo­d I­’d ­sme­lle­d i­n  eighty years."-Midnight Sun>> Edward's head

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twilightlover13 said…
Fall down again bella? -emmett cullen

ok i was bored and i thought of this off the top of my head lol i love this one. but no one could forget the classic "And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb." quote.
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
"Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently."

-Off the top of my little head.
over a year ago Meg08 said…
I love that quote from Edward head! He should've killed her after school! *evil smile*

"Maybe you should slap her?" Alice Cullen ~ New Moon

"Did you just stomp your foot? I thought girls only did that in movies!" Jacob Black ~ Eclipse

"Kryptonite(sp?) doesn't bother me either." Edward Cullen ~ Twilight

And I have like a million others, but right off the top of my head those are my all time favorites!
over a year ago violetsareblue said…
I agree with Meg, but this is only one of my favs!
"Did you just stomp your foot? I thought girls only did that in movies!" Jacob Black ~ Eclipse
over a year ago jacoblove88 said…
"he's like a drug for you,Bella I see that you cant live without him now. It's too late. But i would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."-Jacob Black
over a year ago keely6 said…
"And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb."
"you are exactly my type of heroin"-Edward