Twilight Series Fav Twilight book? ~ Twilight, New moon or Eclipse?

Gabitha posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 09:30PM
Ok well my fav would be all of them (lol) but if i had to pick one...i would say the first, Twilight. Here are some of my reasons:
Though i love all three books, i love Twilight best because of the fact that it is the first book. It was not the second or third that got you hooked. Really, think about it, the first book is where we first meet Edward, Bella, the cullens, the little twwn of forks, Charlie etc - who you manage to fall in love with despite yourself, you are first shown their relationships, how they talk to each other, or act around each other. Twilight was really well written and the characters were developed really well, I love reading about the forming of a relationship which is what Twilight is, the forming of relationships between people which in my opinion a first book should do - from the relationships between people and introduce conflict.I have other reasons as well - but i got fake nails for my formal and its weird/hard to type so...yeah lol =)

anyway - yeah - thats my opinion, i would LOVE to hear others...

thanks
xxx

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
I agree. Twilight is my favourite. It's their life together before serious complications, ie. other certain WEREWOLVES and VAMPIRES fucking things up. Then Eclipse because there's so many cute scenes in it, especially those in Edwards bedroom (^^,) *wink *wink. I hated New Moon because of it's lack of Edward, so I read it in two hours. But now that we've established Edward is back and Bella's only one, I'm beginning to like Jacob. And I'm a dog person, too. I should really make my mind up.
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
Guess what? I was obsessed with this book since 2005. I like them all. FUCK GOD DAMN WEREWOLVES
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
smile
I dont kno but New Moon cuz Jacob was mostly a hero in dat one