Twilight Series Need your thoughts - End of Eclipse movie

luvutoo posted on Jul 01, 2010 at 01:47AM
I know all of us Eclipse lovers have seen the movie and just like most of you I liked it alot. I know with movies you have to cut parts and change things but for the most part it was based off the book (of course except that crazy move with Bella getting on Jakes bike) But the part that disturbed me was the end when Bella and Edward was in the meadow and she told him the reasons for her wanting to become an immortal which basically was because she always felt different than humans and although always in danger around his family it feels like this is where she belongs not with humans. He asked if it was just for him and she said no. Isnt this kind of a contradiction of the whole series? Of course Bella is different and loves the other Cullen family but what i got from every book, especially Eclipse was that it was all for Edward, as she said in Eclipse once she becomes like them he can never leave, she will be able to keep up with him. Sorry for the long post .....this just really bothered me because i feel a great movie ended on a note that went contrary to everything else. What do you guys think?

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mayo0904 said…
I think she only said that so he wouldnt feel guilty about changing her. In the movie she told Roselie that all she wanted was a life with edward no matter the price. I believe the ending was just because edward believed he was taking her soul from her , and she was making him feel better by telling him she never felt human and wants to be a vampire because of it.