Twilight Series Does anybody live in Forks or La Push???

luvrofedward posted on Nov 22, 2007 at 08:00PM
I live in Duvall, like 45 mins away from Seattle, and Forks is like 2 hours away from my house. My family always goes to Sequim, which is 'bout an hour away......So?????

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
hehe apparently nobody does lol
over a year ago twilightfan22 said…
I WISH!!! THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING!!!!
over a year ago kw5ttl said…
Forks was an awesome place to visit, way bigger than I imagined it; and the forks chamber of commerce is crazy about the novels, everything in there is related to it! Anyone else aware of the fact that theyre making a movie about the series?
ya the movie should b really great.
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
OMG KW5TTL U WERE THERE?????????? I want to go there SO BAD...especially to La Push. I have an aunt who lives in Washington, but La Push and Forks are a few hours away from her house and I have 2 little bros (ages 8 and 5) who don't cooperate well. :/
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
I'll be going to Forks and La Push next month. I SO cannot wait!!!
kctjohnson omg im going there this summer! SO EXCITED!
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
luvrofedward seriously?? Are you going to La Push too??? I am actually GIDDY about going there. We were able to get a room at the ONLY accommodation in LaPush (The Ocean Side Resort) - they are like totally booked and we just got lucky someone canceled!
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
i soooo wish i could go there but im kinda like half way across the country so i dont think that is goin to work
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
fanpire101: me too... :( I also have 2 little bros who don't cooperate well either, mrsblack_1089!
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I'm on the other side of the country, so chances are, I'll never see it. Sounds like a nice place for a vacation, if you don't mind all the supernatural stuff. Say hi to the Cullens for me, luvrofedward!
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
I'm going this summer or next. It's not far thought. I live in Spokane, Wa and it's a days drive but I'm staying with my aunt who live's in seattle. So we are going back and forth a couple of days. I can't wait either. The sites there are suppose to be amazing.