Twilight Series The Next Breaking Dawn Composer..What Do U Think..

twilight-gal21 posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:46AM
as many of u twilight fans already know, breaking dawn part 1 will be released november 18th 2011, i know i cant wait either! so who do u guys think will be the best for the breaking dawn composer?? should summit get the previous composer back, carter burwell (personally i prefered burwell because he did twilight so well he really made u more involve with the story) or alexandre desplat (desplat i think did a beauitful job on new moon he really got the emotional of the characters right) back? or someone new? what do u think about hans zimmer, he's done about i dont know how many films, he's done that many, and each of his scores are all brilliant and unique! which include sherlock holmes(2009) pirates of the caribbean, lion king, simpsons movie and that naming a few! nicholas hooper who did harry potter and the half blood prince and the order of the phoenix; or james horner could be good choice as well he did braveheart and titanic (both were amazing and emotional)! i think both nicholas hooper and james horner both would be a really good choice coz there really imaginative and there score are both emotional and exciting!! so who would u personally choose to compose breaking dawn?? (by the way u dont have to choose the one's i choose lol) =]
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:51AM

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DilaCullen said…
smile
i think Alexander Desplat is the best
over a year ago DWLoverTBCEDT said…
cool
I say bring back Howard Shore, I love that man's music. I like Hans Zimmer but I'm not quite sure he's right for Twilight. James Horner is a good choice to though. What does anyone think of Danny Eflman? He's a good choice to.
over a year ago composer said…
i think your choices are great but how about taking a chance on some unestablished composer? like this guy link he's pretty good and i'm sure he'll do a great job! what you say?