Twilight Series Bella has been cast!!!

sweetmonkeytoes posted on Nov 16, 2007 at 04:23PM
Alright folks! It's official. If you look on Stephenie Meyer's website or the twilight lexicon you will see that they have found a Bella. It's Kristen Stewart. Personally I haven't seen any of her movies but she's about the right age and I guess she pretty much looks the part. I will give her the benefit of the doubt until i see the movie. Gah! I can't believe this movie is really happening and after all the speculation we have a Bella! Crazy...

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
This is straight from the author's website link
Check it out
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
Wow, i cant believe they have finally found her. Never seen any of the movies shes been in though, meh. We shall see how this turns out.
exciting!
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
Neither have I chocolate-bear. My biggest complaint is that she doesn't have brown eyes so they better give her contacts! Or else :)
over a year ago iluvcrawford said…
Kristen stewarts not so bad.
Shes played in, The Messengers, Catch that kid, Panic room, Zathura, In the land of women, and Speak which was originally a book
over a year ago twilightfan22 said…
kristen S. is an okay actress ive only seen her in catch thet kid but she was pertty good. i like her but i dont really she her as "bella" u know wht i mean??? well its just my opion but i would not have chosen her to have the part no offence to kristen!!!