Twilight Series If you were Bella, would you wait to be changed into a vampire?

chocolate-bear posted on Nov 13, 2007 at 01:27AM
If i were Bella, and i were truly set on becoming a vampire im pretty sure i would atleast go through one year of university. I just think it would be fun, but, i would also be getting older. yuck.
Of course, theres always the option of Jacob. It would be horrible to be Bella, having to choose inbetween the two.

Twilight Series 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago imprint-on-me said…
Yeah. Being Bella would pretty much suck. I mean she has two of the greatest guys after her. Not even that. She has the two BEST guys after her. I guess that sounds good enough, but to have to choose. Especially seeing as you love them both, but if you pick the one you love most you'll never be able to be around the other one. And vis versa. And no matter what she picks, some part of her will always be longing for the one she's not with. And her heart is honestly split in two. I mean honestly. It's confusing enough to write/read, let alone actually have to deal with. Myself, I'd probably not become a vampire. I'd date the werewolf, be friends with the vampire, stay human, and live happily ever after...but I don't think Bella would be able to do that.
over a year ago twilightfan22 said…
if i were bella i would not at all once high school was over with i would be all like "hey edward get oover here and bite me i want to be a vampire and i cant wait anylonger. i feel like evey minute im not like u i feel older and if we are together forever i want to be together foever as a teen with u. my love!!!!!"
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
if i was Bella? Well I think that from the first moment that I found out that I could become a vampire I totally would cuz Edward is totally AMAZING and I would be like wtf?!?! CHANGE ME NOW FOOL!!!!!
over a year ago iluvcrawford said…
I wouldn't wait. I would become a vamp as soon as I could, and save college for like 50 years after that.
over a year ago violetsareblue said…
Oh yes. I would be even more impatient about it!
over a year ago Brittanyyyy said…
if i was bella...i would make him change me right away! hes got a way with words...hes amazing and everything a girl could dream of...and even better they would be together for ever! =)
over a year ago rosalinasnape08 said…
If I were Bella...well, let me start off here by saying that I would never, ever wish that on anyone beacuse I don't think she's all that great of a person. However, if I was Edward's woman, I would NOT wait to be changed. I would bask in my eternal youth with the one I loved forever.
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
if i was bella i would get some other vampier to change me cause edward wont and so wait if he gets mad... hell sitll love me w/ all of his non-beating heart!!!!!!!!
that realy hurts cause i like jacob more!!!!!!!!*screams in agony* why do i hurt me soooooo!!!!!*screams again* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *falls over with laghter*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
Why does she HAVE to be a vamp. I've read enough novels out there, she doesn't have to change.

Meh, that sucks all the fun of a human/vamp relation. No pun intends. lol
over a year ago pandora306 said…
I wouldn't be able to wait.
Edward is perfect.
i agree wihth pink
why dose she have to become a vamp why cant she be content(happy) with the fact that she stole jacob's heart from me!
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i think that she should just hurry up and change already! cos shes annoying me with how she's all like "ooh i cant wait to be changed and to be a vampire!" but then to seconds later shes like "ooh now im scared and i dont know if im ready and all that and i love jacob!" all the time she waits it leaves it open forher to be with jacob instead, but that drives me crazy cos i know that wont happen and i like jacob better! kkay if that made any sense at al tell me!
over a year ago twilightfan0720 said…
NO i wouldnt b able to wait!!
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Thinking realllllllly realistically, the whole vampire thing sucks[no pun intended]] I mean, you live your [life] for nothing, just walking around as a young adult for all of forever. Theres nothing to live for, I sometimes wonder why Edward has survived for so long.

[[I had to say that]]

But as Bella- why not?? she honetly doesn't really think she has anything to live for, so yeah. And it's the way she can stay with Edward so as her there's no reason to wait.

and as for Jacob, I[[me]] would choose him, but I'm not Bella[[thank you]] so I don't know about him.. (I still like Edward too)
last edited over a year ago