Twilight Series WHY DO YOU LIKE EDWARD??

iluvtheoc3000 posted on Nov 07, 2007 at 04:38AM
TO be honest i cant understand it... i am totally and completly on TEAM JACOB BLACK... i really hate that almost nobody agrees with me... i cant even understand what you girls see in edward.... yah he's hott... but thats it... he is WAY TOO protective... to the point that its not cute... just annoying.... he takes everything WAY too serously.... he's stubborn (once again that could be cute but he over does it)... and yes he loves her but so does jake... who's to say that he loves her more?? i think thats bull i think they both love her...

and is it just me or does Bella have a serious case of MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISSORDER?? with Edward she is one person and with Jake she is compltly different... with Edward she is boring and safe about everything... with jake she is silly and fun... and she can be herself... and she laughs alot more...

now i completly agree with the book... Edward is a drug... and Jake is the Sun and Air... she NEEDS Jake to live... Edward (drug), you can get over with time...

OMG and the possiblilty that Jacob has imprinted already... i think it is SERIOUSLY possible right now... Ok the book says you cant help but fall in love iwth them... becuase of the attention and devotion they show you... HELLO... Bella DID fall in love with him... and WHY... becuase he was persistant and gave her his attention and devotion...

Edward is only favored becuase he is good looking i HONESTLY do understand how you girls can like him... CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME... CAUSE IM NOT I'LL EVER UNDERSTAND... YES EDWARD IS A GREAT GUY BUT... HOW CANYOU PICK HIM OVER JAKE??

Twilight Series 108 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...