Twilight Series Quote Contest

KathyHalliwell posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 05:51PM
Hey!
So, I asked if we should have a quote contest or not (link) and the majority of you said yes.
I saw it on the OTH spot, the rules are pretty easy. I say a character, or a couple or one of the books, and you can add any quote that the person has said in any Twilight book or movie. Of course, you can only add one entry to each character.
I think it's similar to the 'best words to describe contest'.
Have fun!

Round 1
Bella Swan
Winner: branwen
Congratulations!

Round 2
Edward Cullen
Winner: shannon9396
Congratulations!

Round 3
Jacob Black
Congratulations!

Round 4
Alice Cullen
Winner: KathyHalliwell
Congratulations!

Round 5
Carlisle Cullen
Winner: glossygirl125
Congratulations!

Round 6
Jasper Hale
Congratulations!

Round 7
Rosalie Hale
Vote here: sapherequeen
Congratulations!

Round 8
Emmett Cullen
Vote here: link

Round 9
Esme Cullen

last edited on Aug 09, 2010 at 03:12PM

Twilight Series 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
Feel free to add a quote to Bella's character.
Feel free to add a quote to Bella's character.
over a year ago Luv_Rob_4ever said…
There was 3 things i was absolutly postive about
first Edward is a vampire
second there is a part of him and i don't know how domiant part that may be that thirsted for my blood
and third i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. ~bella swan~
over a year ago branwen said…
You are in trouble. Enormous trouble. Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home. - Bella Swan, Eclipse
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
When life offers you a dream, so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
over a year ago shingkai said…
Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.

over a year ago 1TeamEdwardFan said…
hmmm
That would be justr like me - ruin everything, destroy the world in a moment of Klutziness. Bella, New Moon
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
heart
He was my soul mate in that world- would have been my soul mate still if his claim had not been overshaddowed by something stronger, something so strong it could not exist in a rational world. Bella, Eclipse
over a year ago katiecain said…
'I love you too Jake. You'll always be my best man.' - Breaking Dawn
over a year ago medow said…
big smile
i like:

and so the lion fell in love with the lamb
what a stupid lamb
what a sick masochistic lion

so sort of... what a stupid lamb
over a year ago alicecullenrox1 said…
big smile
I was stronger than Edward. I’d made him say ow.

Haha from Breaking Dawn.... obviously
Vote for Bella's quote here: link
And post your own quote for Edward
Vote for Bella's quote here: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/picks/show/442814/quote-cont
over a year ago shannon9396 said…
smile
Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

NEW MOON
i'll be fighting for her too. you should know that. I'm not taking anything for granted, and i'll be fighting twice as hard as you will. - Edward, Eclipse
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
Do you ever think that you're life would be easier if you weren't in love with me??
Edward Cullen
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
"Surviving. You, at least, made an effort. You got up in the morning, tried to be normal for Charlie, followed the pattern of your life. when I wasn't actively tracking, I was...totally useless. I couldn't be around my family- I couldn't be around anyone. I'm embarrassed to admit that I more or less curled up into a ball and let the misery have me. It was much more pathetic then hearing voices. And, of course you know I do that too."----Edward Cullen, New Moon, pg. 528
over a year ago shingkai said…
heart
'I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist' - New Moon
over a year ago x-Sophie-Jade-x said…
I may not be a human, but I am a man
over a year ago branwen said…
"All right, I'll give you that. The cold is second. And thirdly... well, you do actually stink, love." -- Eclipse
over a year ago kassiebryar said…
You should probably know I'm breaking the rules right now. Well, not technically, since he said I was never to walk through his door again, and I came in the window... But, still, the intent was clear.
over a year ago sarajennings said…
If I could dream at all, it would be about you.And I'm not ashamed of it.
over a year ago glossygirl125 said…
You smell just exactly the same as always. So maybe this is hell. I don’t care. I’ll take it.
over a year ago ECSSDS said…
The odds are always stacked against us. Mistake after mistake. I’ll never criticize Romeo again.
over a year ago SkylarCullen said…
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
over a year ago o0O0o said…
Honestly — I’ve seen corpses with better color. I was concerned that I might have to avenge your murder.
over a year ago DaisyInTheField said…
Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So… try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right?
over a year ago Vampirah said…
You’re not a magnet for accidents — that’s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you.
Okay, so next round is Jacob.
For Edward, vote here: link
Okay, so next round is Jacob.
For Edward, vote here: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/pick
over a year ago ashesandwine said…
kiss
"But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else. Ask Quil or Embry. It drives them all crazy." - Jacob, Eclipse
over a year ago Anichu90 said…
"He's like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can't live without him now. It's too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun." from Eclipse
over a year ago katiecain said…
'I felt empty again, now that I’d lost my purpose. Saving Bella had been my fight for so long now. And she wouldn’t be saved. It was all over.'
Breaking Dawn
kiss
"The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse."

Jacob, Eclipse
when i stared into her eyes, i saw everything i'd been looking for in the park- jacob BD
over a year ago mdigs73 said…
"You love me, too. Not the same way, I know. But he’s not your whole life, either. Not anymore. Maybe he was once, but he left. And now he’s just going to have to deal with the consequence of that choice — me."
Eclipse
Next round is Alice.
For Jacob, vote here: link
Next round is Alice.
For Jacob, vote here: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/picks/results/
How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?

From New Moon
"He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I’ve never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy."

New Moon
over a year ago iamdead said…
You know, Edward, as a brother, you are sometimes a disappointment.

ECLIPSE!!!
Mine: "You've kept me waiting a long time." Eclipse, C13-Newborn
Mine: "You've kept me waiting a long time." Eclipse, C13-Newborn
Next round is Carlisle.
Vote for Alice's here: link
Next round is Carlisle.
Vote for Alice's here: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/picks/resu
Bella is already a daughter to me. A beloved daughter.

Breaking Dawn Chapter 12, p.234

Thanks for voting for me guys!!!!
over a year ago glossygirl125 said…
What I enjoy the very most is when my… enhanced abilities let me save someone who would otherwise have been lost. It’s pleasant knowing that, thanks to what I can do, some people’s lives are better because I exist. Even the sense of smell is a useful diagnostic tool at times.

Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.34
over a year ago sarajennings said…
Like everything in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given.

New Moon, Chapter 2, p.35
over a year ago kassiebryar said…
We’ve done nothing! And if we had, what could we possibly do that would bring this down on us?

Breaking Dawn, Chapter 28, p.545
I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is still a point to this life, even for us. It’s a long shot, I’ll admit. By all accounts, we’re damned regardless. But I hope, maybe foolishly, that we’ll get some measure of credit for trying. - New Moon, Chapter 2, p.36
I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is st
"You’ve chosen not to live without her, and that doesn’t leave me a choice."
New Moon
over a year ago Crazy_4_Twinas said…
heart
Carlisle Cullen -

"That was a hard time to pretend—there was so much work to be done, and I had no need of rest. How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying"

New Moon, Chapter 2, p.39
Next round is Jasper.
Vote for Carlisle's here: link
Next round is Jasper.
Vote for Carlisle's here: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/picks/res
You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.

Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.301

EPIC!
Lol, I so knew this quote is gonna be the first one that's posted. I'm also quite sure it will win. It is epic.

"You truly are one frightening little monster." (To Alice) -Eclipse, Chapter 18, p.396

Lol, I so knew this quote is gonna be the first one that's posted. I'm also quite sure it will win. I
laugh
I like yours too Kathy...