Twilight Series How well do you know the Twilight characters???

alice1fan posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 01:36PM
okay this is really easy if you know the characters well.
this is how it works:
I will post a characters name and the next person list something the know about them

example:I would say Alice
and the next person would say something they know about her for exmaple she was born around 1901.

Hope you enjoy the game!!!!!!!!!! =D

when you leave an answer i will send you props
last edited on Aug 08, 2010 at 04:26AM

Twilight Series 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alice1fan said…
big smile
I am going to start:
Jasper
over a year ago misstwilight45 said…
heart
his real name is Jasper Whitlock and he was born in Texas and joined the Confederate States Army in 1861 to serve in the Civil War
over a year ago allisoncarleton said…
Edward
over a year ago Darktimes104 said…
Dying of Spanish influenza when Carlisle changed him.
over a year ago jellypopzzz said…
he is 109 years old born in Chicago
over a year ago 1TeamEdwardFan said…
heart
Full name is Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. Love you Edward!!!
over a year ago tejaswinitomaar said…
smile
edward can read everyones mind....except bellas...!!! love u edward!
over a year ago lollipopszx3 said…
Mother's name was Elizabeth and Father's name was Edward Sr.
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Carlisle changed him into a vampire, because his mom asked Carlisle to! His foster parents are Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen. His foster siblings are Emmett, Jasper ,Alice and Rosalie Carlisle wanted Rosalie to be Edward's mate but he didn't love her and she didn't love him! He fell for Bella because she had a awesome scent and he couldn't read her mind! His favorite brother is Emmett and his favorite sister is Alice! His favorite animal is the mountain lion! He's married with Bella and have a daughter with her. His daughter's name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen!
over a year ago LionLamb1918 said…
Ok, new character: Rosalie
heart
She was born in Rochester, NY! Her parents forced her to marry with Royce who rapped her! Carlisle change her into a vampire because he wanted her to be Edward's mate! But she didn't want to! She found Emmett when he was dying and she asked to Carlisle to change him! She is married with Emmett! Her dream is to have a baby! She's gorgeous! She likes to call atention, she is jealous of Bella, she is vain and shallow! And she is my favorite character! I love Rosalie Hale!!!
over a year ago badvamps said…
rosalie qoute: this is not the life i would have chosen for myself i wish there would hvae been someone there to vote no for me
laugh
she is physically 18
heart
she hates being a vampire!!! Emmett is the love of her life!!!
smirk
okay new person!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlisle
over a year ago luvutoo said…
In his human life grew up in London.

over a year ago teamalice_0 said…
born in the 1600 just before the cromwells rule
heart
He doesn't drink human blood because he doesn't wanna be a monster! He works as a doctor! And he has 5 foster kids: Edward, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper. He is married with Esme!!! He is hot!
big smile
lolz good job for carlisle now a new character!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna do someone from the wolf pack this time:
Paul
kiss
Paul is prone to angry outbursts which cause him to burst into his wolf form. Paul is one of the bigger wolves, and has dark gray fur. He is the most volatile pack member, and becomes so enraged when he learns that Jacob has told Bella about the pack that he bursts into his wolf form and attempts to attack her. He later seems to have no ill feelings towards Bella or Jacob, though Jacob, Leah, and some of the other wolves find him annoying. During Breaking Dawn, Paul is shown to have imprinted on Jacob's older sister, Rachel. Paul is portrayed by Alex Meraz in New Moon.
over a year ago Starklover222 said…
paul is sexy hehe(sorry this is random
)
last edited over a year ago
big smile
I thought that one would be hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay new person:
Aro
over a year ago alicecullenrox1 said…
cool
Let's see.....

Aro is the spokesperson for the Volturi, not the leader. He is co-leader with his brothers.

over a year ago Rebekah_Mik said…
He has the ability to see every thought, feeling, or memory of a person just by touch..