Twilight Series Ewwww......really crazy

bigfool posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 07:50AM
Twilight is very popular in our school,it seems that everyone is talking about it.My best friend and I are huge fans of Twilight.She loves Jacob best,I love Edward!!!Most of the kids in our class had read Twilight and saw New Moon last winter vacation.All of us look forward to see Eclipse!

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emmetts_my_man said…
okay, so are we just supposed to like read it and be done? or is there something else???
over a year ago alice1fan said…
laugh
a bunch of people at my school r twilight fans but i am the only one in my class that has read the books and that wears twilight shirts so i get called a twilight freak lolz
over a year ago lollipopszx3 said…
Psh the girls only like it because of Taylor Lautner. And the people who don't like it, makes fun of Bella's stupidness. LMAO. But nobody talks about it.
over a year ago bigfool said…
big smile
Yeah,but I'm just very excited because you guys could understand my words!!!I just thought that no one would understand my words when I was writing the paragraph.(Because I can't exercise English very well.)
big smile
Yeah,but I'm just very excited because you guys could understand my words!!!I just thought that no one would understand my words when I was writing the paragraph.(Because I can't exercise English very well.)
eeeeeee...one more
eeeeeee...one more