Twilight Series Twilight Reenactment?

calig479 posted on Apr 06, 2010 at 11:59PM
I have this idea to reenact the Twilight book. I want to go in order by chapters. I just want this to be like a fun youtube thing, but i want it to look somewhat professional. The only problem is I don't have anyone to be apart of this. So if anyone thinks that this is a good idea, or wants to be apart of it in anyway. Also you need to live in the Las Vegas area. Remember this is just for fun, i'm not looking for anybody with any kind of experiance,just fans of the book series. I also need people to work behind the scenes, like helping with costumes, props, filming, etc.Also if anybody has any ideas for this i'd love to hear them. wow i typed alot already LOL, just contact me if interested, either here, or email me at anglbabegrl7@gmail.com
-Stephanie
P.S if nobody thinks this is a good idea, or i dont get enough people interested i'm just going to drop the idea. k hope to here from ya'll soon

Twilight Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago calig479 said…
wow i can't believe 19 people read this. LOL just to let you know, i already got five people interested in this.
over a year ago Luv_Rob_4ever said…
angelic
well i don't live in the area! But i think that this could be fun and i wish u luck!