Twilight Series What character is more like you and why

luvutoo posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 01:55AM
What character is more like you and why

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rosaliegirl said…
Rosalie because we both have anger issues and we both love Emmett. I hate the mutts and Edward(sort of). And people say I act like her sometimes(even before I had read the books).
Rosalie because we both have anger issues and we both love Emmett. I hate the mutts and Edward(sort o
over a year ago mstwlight said…
mischievous
Bella 'cause i am clumbsy and LOVE EDWARD!!!!
over a year ago jay_teamRenesme said…
wink
I'm alot like alice. Sometimes I get these visual images of things that are about to happen.
I really like alice!
over a year ago alexandria12 said…
i think renesmee cuz im a mama's girl and i love my family no matter what...
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
Rosalie: I have anger issues, i'm in love with Emm and cars (red cars are the best), I broke a bowl (with my hands) , I'm tall, I'm blond, I don't like Bella, I didn't want her to become a vampire, all of my friends say I'm pretty, I want to have a baby with dimples and i'm not crazy about vampires!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Amberlynnn said…
big smile
I'm like Rosalie. I love cars, Emmett, children, and hate dogs. I'm 5'10, have long blonde hair and blue eyes, and anger issues. I tend to take my problems out on the nearest person and punch their face out. You mess with my Bentley, I will come at you with a steel baseball bat. I tend to be very bitchy to people other than my friends and family, and am riled up easily. Yep, I think I'm like Rosalie.