Twilight Series Perfect song of the scene when Edward leaves Bella in the forest.

jmcrosk posted on Oct 28, 2007 at 04:20PM
So i was listening to my favorite Fiona Apple CD and it dawned on me..." Love Ridden " is the perfect song to play in the scene where Edward leaves Bella in the forest (in New Moon). Hm, I wonder how one could recommend such a thing to move makers. Listen to the song and read the lyrics, it's great. Think of it as from Edwards stand point, like he's singing it..of course some things don't match with the storyline but, i ignore those parts.
last edited on Oct 28, 2007 at 08:01PM

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
omfg ur so right! & fiona apple is amazing
over a year ago twilightfan22 said…
thats an okay one but i think a good song would be "he loves me not" by tatu or i think that "its too late to apologizie" by justin t. but "he loves me not" fit really well if you ask me!!!! it is from like bellas point of view. there are some parts that dont fit but mostly it works very well!!!!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
chasing cars- snow patrol......maybe
stolen- dashboard confessional (it might b a little too upbeat tho)
dont wait- dashboard confessional
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
ooh fiona apple is good for that! i think maybe bye bye by mariah carey. only just parts of it the part that goes "i never knew i could hurt like this and every day life goes on i wish i could talk to you for a while miss you but i try not to cry as time goes by" only i think that would go after he left when shes all depressed and zombie like.

i think chasing cars is a little upbeat for that scene, but maybe for a scene after that like bye bye.