Twilight Series Why are you like Bella?

sweetmonkeytoes posted on May 25, 2024 at 01:30PM

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jmcrosk said…
Can't we all relate to Bella in one way or another? When i read the book so many things about her I related to, I'm a Klutz...i'm know for falling on my face in public, or just trippig..it happens on a daily basis. I hate parties, I hate mingling and meeting new people, it's the worst!!! I go out of my way to avoid things like that. I sleep talk, I've rode motorcycles ( and crashed ) just to be spontaneous, i could live in my sweatpants and i love all of the classic love stories. Also, through high school I lived with my dad,I know what it's like to have the relationship with my father that she has with Charlie.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
Yeah, Bella's a pretty easy character to relate to. Not only did I relate to her on appearance but I'm a klutz, too. I really don't enjoy going to parties and meeting new people. There is a lot that makes her easy to relate to. That may be one of the reasons why I love the books as much as I do, because I can relate to Bella.
over a year ago sweetmonkeytoes said…
Yes I agree. I think it makes it much more nicer to think that someone as 'ordinary' as Bella can get a guy like Edward. I screwed up on my post and deleted it but then forgot to write something new. But it's funny because our names are similar. My name is Becca Marie S. and I think i have a private mind and I'm a little shy. I can also be a little clumsy at times but not quite as bad. I don't like being the center of attention either. I probably wouldn't like the book as much if the Bella character was different. :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
ima a klutz, very unathletic. am a bit indecisive & worry to much & talk more bout this subject but i dont hav the time
over a year ago xXEimearDHXx said…
I didn't read the book until after Eclipse was released, while all my friends had been reading it. I only found out recently that whenever they picture Bella, they picture me! Wow... all I need is an Edward Cullen.

1) I am extremely queasy when it comes to blood. Plus, I'm anaemic, so fainting and blacking out are common.
2) I am so clumsy it's unreal.
3) I can never decide on anything, my magic eight ball is my best friend.
4) I recently moved from a perfectly warm sunny, place (Dungarvan) to a wet,windy, rainy forest-y town. (Tramore)
5) I have reddish, long, dark hair, and I'm really pale. =]
6) I have some extreme mental blocks in my head, let's just say my early life was extremely traumatic.
7) Extreme committment issues
8) Lots more can't think of at the mo
over a year ago Meg08 said…
I'm clumesy(sp?) and a bookworm... ummm other then that, I HATE HER WITH A PASSION!!!

Sure, she says she loves Edward too, but I don't go around saying I love a werewolf too!

I don't break my "best friends" heart.

I'm not blind when it comes to stupid stuff.

I'm gonna stop now before I get hate mail of my own.