Twilight Series Eclipse and B. Dawn movies

PePs95 posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 02:01AM
Do you think Eclipse and Breaking Dawn will have good special effects? I mean, because now the producers will really need to work with other stuff like Bella's shield, for example. In general, d'you think Bella will look well as a vampire in the movie?? Who will play Renesmee?? Will she be drawn by a computer or will they use an actress? Do you think the wolves are going to look better, like much better or much WORSE, now that Catherine Hardwicke isn't the director (she 'had a different vision' of the story)? Do you think Victoria's death will be gross? Do you think the movie will have scenes regarding the Quileute legends (third wife)? How will the fast movements appear, visually, for the Vampires move fast? Do you think, because of the blood and everything (Victoria's death) there will be a prohibition of people-aged-less-than-the-allowed age entering the cinemas?? These are all good questions about the movies...can you add a question or something? Please?

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago New_Moon_Master said…
big smile
A lot of things are going to be left out, I'm sure. I think they could easily fit Breaking Dawn into one movie. New Moon had good effects, so it will probably be good. They might have several actresses for Renesmee. I think they can make Bella just as good a vampire as the rest of them. I've seen a picture from victoria's last fight scene, and chances are it won't be any worse than James. I don't know about the third wife thing...it's not really nessiary, so probably not, but you never know. The same way as the other ones I'd image, with the running. Hopefully they'll do special effects instead of wires for the running. They'll probably tone down Victoria's death. IT will be from a distance, and Bella might be disoriented, like in the first movie. Kristen Stewart says she's looking forward to playing a pregnant lady. I'm not a big fan of the final book, but I'm really looking forward to seeing it on screen.
What I was thinking was, so far both movies have been rated PG-13, and the last book has sex in it, so I'm wondering how bad those scenes are gonna be. Because there are a lot of young girls that will be very disappointed if they can't see the last movie, lol.