Twilight Series Really, why not team jacob-and-edward??

PePs95 posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 01:33AM
Why not like both of them??? I mean, i love BOTH of them!!!!!! Take any of them out and the whole story would disappear into oblivion. Why such opposition when both are very good people???? I don't understand these teams....well, if i'm supposed to have one (which i'm not...anyways:), i'm team Edward-and-Jacob. That's it. Anyone with me?? Does anybody else actually love Stephenie Meyer's both characters??
Why not like both of them??? I mean, i love BOTH of them!!!!!! Take any of them out and the whole sto

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
heart
i'm with you. i even have a shirt from hot topic that says 'please dont make me choose' and it has edward and jacob on it. actually, i think instead of saying 'team edward and jacob' they came up with 'team switzerland' i dont know how they came up with it but ive been hearing it everywhere. have you heard team switzerland? well either way im tired of people asking me 'which are you; edward or jacob?' i always say both and they say 'one or the other' it gets boring. team switzerland/team edward and jacob is truly the best choice. i am sooo in love with them both.
over a year ago TwiCrazyJade said…
Team Switzerland was Bella's term in Eclipse. I love Edward and I like Jacob, I would still consider myself team Edward though, but I am not a hater of Jacob.
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
heart
oh, that makes more sense of the whole 'team switzerland' thing. i would say if any i like jacob a bit more than edward, but thats because edward is a bit to overprotective for my liking. i would feel a bit insulted, like i cant take care of myself. but overall i do like edward and i like jacob, but to tell you the truth, im team seth, lol.
over a year ago vampogirl said…
wink
team switzerland is basicly bella.
she doesnt want to choos eas she loves them both.
in the book she says she is switzerland, a newtral cuntry

by the way, i can spell im just being rilly quik
over a year ago John_Hughes_97 said…
I am team switzerland.

i mean, i dont hate edward or jacob, but if i had to choose a guy out of twilight, i would choose....

emmett.

by the way, i'm with you Kellykoo1. i would probably choose jacob over edward cause at least jacob would let me see my vampire friends. (if i had any)
over a year ago luvutoo said…
Im with you. I do love both characters. They are both very different but two very good guys. Im not gonna lie if i was bella i would definitely have been for jacob. But thats the brilliance of the book it allows people to form there favorites and tells you alot about what you would prefer in a relationship.