Twilight Series Getting to know your fellow Twilight Fans!!!

TwiCrazyJade posted on Jan 14, 2010 at 03:54AM
Hey Everyone,

I am not sure if something like this has been done before, but I thought it would be a great way to get to know how everyone feels and what we all think.

So what I am proposing is that we all take a moment to state our Favourite Characters, Scenes from the movie and book. Then do the same for you least favourites, and maybe mention something else crazy or funny about yourself and you twilight obsession.

Again sorry if something like this has been done, but I think this could be quite interesting.

TwiCrazyJade

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TwiCrazyJade said…
Ok so I will go first so you can see what I mean 

Favourite Book – Breaking Dawn (although I love them all)
Favourite Characters – Edward & Charlie
Favourite Couple – Edward and Bella
Favourite Scene from Twilight (movie) – The scene in the car park when Edward gives Bella a ride to school and the scene at the top of the trees, when Bella says ‘This isn’t real, stuff like this just doesn’t exist’
Edward replies with ‘It does in my world.’
Favourite Part of Twilight (book) – Edward and Bella’s first and second kiss
Favourite Part of New Moon (book and movie) – Voltari Scene (Edward is back.......YAY)
Favourite Part of Eclipse – The conversation between Edward and Jacob in the Tent.
Favourite Part of Breaking Dawn – When Bella’s conversion is finished, Edward watching Bella take down the Mountain Lion and when Bella opens her mind to Edward.

Least Favourite Character – Cauis – Not sure why but he was the first to come to my head.
Least Favourite Couple – Jessica and Mike
Least Favourite Scene from Twilight (movie) – Bella’s escape from Alice and Jasper
Least Favourite Part of New Moon (movie) – The scene where Bella first hears Edward, don’t like the fact she actually got on the bike.
Least Favourite Part of New Moon (book) – Edward leaving (I know it wouldn’t have been mech of a book without it but I cried for ages, ended up reading the whole book in one sitting just waiting for Edward to come back)
Least Favourite Part of Eclipse – Jacob and Bella’s kiss before the fight (not because it happened – because it was uncomfortable, the second one was better.
Least Favourite Part of Breaking Dawn – The scene where Edward talks to the cleaners of the cabin, hate not knowing exactly what is been said.

Ok so I have put a lot of thought into this, I am totally crazy about twilight. I went to the New Moon Convention in Sydney and I paid $180 for a hoody signed and worn by Cameron Bright, I tell ya girls he is a great guy, cute too, a little to young for me though (ahh to be 16 again).

Anyways that’s me and my thoughts, now I would like to hear yours.

TwiCrazyJade xoxo
over a year ago darkfairy97 said…
favourite book-twilight saga though new moon the least coz it hardly has edward!
Favourite couple-bella and edward
Favourite characters-edward and... Well just edward
Favourite scene from twilight movie-edward and bella dancing at prom
Favourite part in twilight book-the part when edward first kiss bella and she felt faint
Favourite part in new moon movie- ending MARRY ME BELLA!!!!
Favourite part in eclipse- when bella tried to sleep with edward and the part when he properly proposed to bella
Favourite part in breaking dawn- when bella and edward were on honeymoon

Least favourite character-jacob
Least favourite couple- mike and jessica
Least favourite scene in movie twilight-love it all!
Least favourite part in new moon movie-whenever jacob was on (hate him so much!)
Least favourite part in eclipse-when ever jacob tried to convince bella that she loved him
Least favourite part in breaking dawn-when it was jacobs pov and he was mind reading the wolves. Boring!

Well i haven't got any interesting stuff that i have done about twilight, when i went to see new moon i cried my eyes out at the end!
over a year ago teendesigner said…
Favourite book:-Breaking Dawn(most favourite...i love them all)
Favourite charcters-Jacob and Seth...may be Bella and ofcourse ALICE CULLEN!
Favourite couple:-Carlisle and Esme
Favourite scene from Twilight movie:-havent seen it properly
Favourite part from Twilight book:-hmm....all is my favourite but may be when Bella first sees the Cullens in the Cafeteria and the time when Edward sees bella staring and he quickly looks away and she shyly looks down:)romantic,eh?
Favourite part of new moon(movie):-haven't seen
Favourite part of New moon(book):-the time Bella spends with Jacob!
Favourite part of eclipse:-the proposal of an immortal(edward)to a mortal(Bella)
Favourite part of Breaking Dawn:-bella's night spent with edward on their honeymoon...edward totally expresses himself and he tore the pillow,then second time,bella's night dress and the panelling of the bed...and the time when bella's looking at her vampire self in the mirror...and the time when all vampire covens are together and the time when Seth is around..seth's cool and exciting!and the time when jacob suddenly showed up on bella and edward's wedding and danced with Bella and ofcourse THE WHOLE WEDDING!!!!!

Least favourite characater:-Renee,Ciaus...rosalie is not sooo much favourite but i still like her when she is fighting with jacob and then she destroys her mixing bowl and write fido on it for jacob
Least favourite couple:-Charlie and Renee
Least favourite scene from Twilight:-when she had to die...james is bad vampire
Least Favourite part from new moon:-Edward's departure and the last part when edward is preventing Bella from going to Jacob...i didn't liked edward that time...i cried for jacob
Least favourite part from Eclipse:-can't remember
Least favourite part from Breaking Dawn:-when Ciaus and Aro were planning to kill the olympic coven

It is true that i'm scared of reading the SAGA not because i fing it scary but because i'm scared of myself.whenever i think about the SAGA i want to cry because of Jacob.i wish if i had jacob as my friend.and the whole SAGA is cryingly romantic and i want to tell someone about it but no one listens to me...I'm only 12 for crying out loud...why can't i be 17 too?or 15 for jacob or 14 for seth???
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago VampiresRevenge said…
Favourite Book – New Moon
Favourite Characters – Carlisle & Jasper
Favourite Couple – Jasper & Alice
Favourite Scene from Twilight (movie) – When Bella first meets the Cullens, and Emmett waves with the knife in his hand, haha. Oh, and the baseball scene, of course.
Favourite Part of Twilight (book) – When Jasper, Alice, and Bella are staying at the hotel.
Favourite Part of New Moon (book and movie) – I haven't seen the movie yet, but in the book: any time Jacob and Bella are together.
Favourite Part of Eclipse – The preparation for and the fight against Victoria and her newborn army.
Favourite Part of Breaking Dawn – When Bella is going through the vampire change and can't move or talk. I like how that whole part is just her thoughts and feelings, nothing else.

Least Favourite Character – Rosalie
Least Favourite Couple – Edward and Bella (sorry)
Least Favourite Scene from Twilight (movie) – The part where Edward carries Bella up the tree after they jump out of his window. It just looked so fake, haha.
Least Favourite Part of New Moon (movie) – I haven't seen it, yet.
Least Favourite Part of New Moon (book) – Whenever Bella mopes around about Edward leaving.
Least Favourite Part of Eclipse – I can't really remember anything I hated about Eclipse.
Least Favourite Part of Breaking Dawn – When Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. So weird.

Hm... I am extremely Team Jacob, haha. I could have an Edward vs. Jacob debate for hours.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
big smile
favorite book- twilight
favorite characters- edward & jacob
favorite couple- esme & carlisle
favorite scene from twilight(movie)- when bella is talking to jacob in la push and he tells her about the stories and legends
favorite part of twilight(book)- when they are on their way to the medow and bella starts complaining about the walk
favorite part of new moon(book & movie)- when bella is riding the motorcycle she got for the first time and she tells jacob he is 'kinda beautiful'
favorite part of eclipse- idk, i kinda merged eclipse and breaking dawn together in my mind
favorite part of breaking dawn- when bella found out she was pregnant. edward's reaction was one of the funniest things ever

least favorite character- i hate bella
least favorite couple-jacob & renesmee, jacob & edward are both MINE lol
least favorite scene from twilight(movie)- when bella first 'dreamed' of edward, that was just flat out stupid, how do you confuse dreams & reality, but then again i havnt dreamed for like 5 years.
least favorite part of twilight(book)- (this is more general than an actual part) i dont like how edward laughs so much
least favorite scene from new moon(movie)- when edward thinks that bellas dead, its kind of a stupid reaction.
least favorite part from new moon(book)- i dont like the three or four months that bella is upset, its kind of boring and pointless, yet very creative.
least favorite part of eclipse- when bella finally falls in love with jacob, like i said above he is MINE lol
least favorite part of breaking dawn-when jacob tells charlie he is a shapeshifter, that wasnt to bright

i just have a few obsessions with jacob, edward, emmett, carlisle, jasper, and seth, thats all, lol
over a year ago twilightfanclub said…
My favourite character is Jacob! I love the part where he turns into a Werewolf in front of Laurent. And i am so crazy about the Saga that i made my own fan website: link

go and check i out ;)
over a year ago Mrs_Marbles said…
eulgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghre­ilg­tei­uft­erf­uje­ryh­fer­uif­38r­ywe­ufe­ufg­erf­gef­gef­yer­fer­hjg­rkj­fhr­eig­3uo­q;e­uvd­fbj­fge­rog­uer­qog­ug8­35u­g85­7g5­8g7­rig­erk­gje­rlg­ekr­gor­ior­thj­rkh­rgn­fkh­beg­bib­uyg­bui­ybi­ugb­ygi­fuy­fgi­uby­fob­ogb­iuy­dfu­gby­fgj­bhf­gbj­hfb­duf­gbh­duf­yhr­rrr­rrr­rrh­lti­hkr­igt­jkb­vgn­nvg­bhg­brg­ueh­idq­pwp­eof­vhf­vvb­bnx­bnx­nvf­shv­hvj­frv­hhg­rjt­grj­tgr­uke­gjt­hgj­rhj­trg­htr­jgh­trj­gke­htg­uyt­ruh­yuh­ygr­kuh­yjg­khk­elh­gjf­dnb­fjb­hgr­hru­ghu­hru­ghr­ugr­hgu­rgh­erg­leg­hrt­iug­tug­ytu­ytu­yrt­ugh­rtg­jhr­jgh­rtj­gkt­rhu­geh­ggg­tjg­jrh­gek­fgh­fug­htr­jgh­trk­uht­ihy­tiu­hlt­hlh­igh­igu­hiu­hig­hng­hbg­jbh­gkb­hgk­bhg­jbh­gbh­gbg­vbv­cvg­fcp­olk­mjn­bkj­nhb­gvj­hbg­vfc­djn­hbg­vfc­drd­esw­awa­qws­zes­rde­sgt­fdn­jhb­gvf­chj­ngv­fgr­edi­kgt­jmf­khy­ufy­grf­hed­ewk­sew­oks­lws­kdx­kfi­ocd­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­ass­sss­wdf­whd­fyr­etf­yer­tfr­fy3­trf­yur­gfe­rhj­gvr­hjv­gfu­bgf­uby­gfu­hyg­nyj­uku­kty­ujg­hgh­ngh­jfg­fgh­jfh­gjg­hjf­ghj­fgh­fgh­yii­pki­kik­uku­jmh­mgg­hmg­hjm­gjj­gjm­ghj­mhj­mhn­hbb­vbv­cxs­sss­sss­ddh­gfh­fgg­fgh­hgg­hgh­gfh­ghg­ghg­dgj­kjg­thu­yuy­u54­575­757­587­527­357­358­723­575­325­372­573­527­315­372­517­321­557­321­544­215­245­545­848­594­880­289­478­998­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0bf­bgn­gfm­bfg­bjm­hfb­jhf­bnf­gbf­gbh­fng­bfg­bjh­fbj­fmg­bhd­fbj­dfg­bgf­hfb­fdn­bhf­gbf­hbb­djg­djj­jss­sks­kss­kkk­shj­fhd­gfh­jbf­g,j­gef­jhd­gfu­bke­hrj­gdf­ygu­fsd­yhg­jfg­her­iut­yru­igh­rkj­ght­jgh­tgh­ktg­hkg­jhg­hkf­ghf­jhf­kgn­fjn­fkh­jnh­njh­nkj­ghk­bjh­bjm­hnn­hjh­nmg­mki­nhj­fvm­kin­huj­bvf­kmi­nhb­vkm­nhb­fcm­kuh­bgc­djn­uhg­vcn­jgb­vbh­jnh­gvj­nhy­gvb­hjn­hvg­bhv­ggv­gvh­hhh­nnh­jnh­jkm­kmk­lll­oll­ppp­llp­lpo­lol­oik­ikj­hyh­brf­ede­dde­ews­swa­azz­wwq­qzq­zzd­vfg­hjh­mhj­mhb­ghg­muk­uyh­ngh­brf­bfx­ngf­jbn­mbf­mnb­gfn­bgh­n17­587­545­111­421­476­459­854­352­865­791­574­615­276­459­756­425­h6g­f5h­f36­h36­gfh­5df­36g­h5f­63h­5f6­3h5­fh2­.f5­ghf­ghg­h55­382­t4h­5gh­4d5­h7g­8h7­g8h­ghf­djh­gfj­hgf­hjf­ghd­jf