Twilight Series Should We Have a Twilight Series FOTM Award?

sapherequeen posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 02:14AM
I was noticing that we have numerous contributors here, some appearing a lot more than others. I've seen these people work their asses off adding to this gigantic club, and pleasing over 50000 other fans. So I was wondering....in order to award these people for their hard work that almost always pays off, why don't we have a Fan of the Month award?

For those of you who don't know who this is, it's when a person makes a fanpick, adds all of the greatest contributors as options on this fanpick, ask who deserves the FOTM (Fan of the Month) Award, and whoever the fans pick the most wins the awards :D

The prize is an interview for all fans to look at.

Other fanclubs, such as the Horror Movies club and Brucas club do this. So I was wondering...why not the Twilight series? :)

I'm going to do the same for the Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Edward and Bella, and Jacob Black club as well.

PS: If you say yes to this, please put down the screennames of anyone who you believe should be nominated and I'll add them as an option to the fanpick. :)

I have three people in mind currently;
mandapanda
AdaLove
sweet_twilight
daphne_cullen
AliceRoxx
sapherequeen
last edited on Jan 08, 2010 at 03:17AM

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
smile
yeah, i think this is a GREAT idea. i made a few myself, but they havnt been very successful, so i would agree with mandapanda, but if i had to add one i would say:
daphne_cullen or AliceRoxx
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sapherequeen said…
sunny
Ok, I'll add them :)

And thanks for supporting this idea! ^-^
big smile
np, i know how it feels, and this is one of the few good ideas, i also have a new person to suggest:
sapherequeen
sunny
Awwwww, thank you! :)
smile
you deserve it. if theres anyone who should be the fan of the week, it should be the person who came up with it, its a great idea
heart
Thank you so much, you made my night :,)

smile
Well im glad, having a bad night makes for a bad morning.
over a year ago daphne_cullen said…
kiss
having FOTM for this spot would be great hun. :)
smile
i know i wouldnt have thought of this, no matter how long i thought i would never have come with anything this good.
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
yeah good idea! and each month if a new contributer is around they could be added to the list.

Im on here all the time and the ones you have nominated are all the ones i was going to say too!
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
so is this happening then?
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
cool
Sapherequeen you deserve it!!! You are the best and you always add a lott of stuff!!!