Twilight Series What would you do if Edward Cullen appears in your bed,tonight,laying next to you ?

Tenkic posted on Jan 06, 2010 at 10:52PM
Imagine situation like this:
You wake up in a middle of night,and you feel a magical touch of soft,smooth and ice cold skin.You open your eyes and feel his icy breath on your face...His eyes are like fire,you see sparkle in his eyes,he smiles at you...And you...

Twilight Series 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vampireempire said…
Secretly smile just before my fiance' gets hopping mad.
over a year ago amayasmom08 said…
attack him lol
over a year ago Saritaswims said…
heart
Say In Whispher-Stalker Then Lounge at him and kiss him

I would Only Do That 2 Edward from the book He is MUCH SEXIER IN THE BOOK!

I Would then tell him leave Bella with Jacob stay with ME!
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
wink
i would sigh, lean into him, and pray to the good lord above that i would never wake up from that dream. i know he would never REALLY appear in my bed, but if he did i would do some very unspeakable things, RAWR. lol
over a year ago Tenkic said…
big smile
Probably the same,but I would attack him first grrr =)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misscullen44 said…
heart
i would lie there with a smile o my face then kiss him
over a year ago misscullen44 said…
heart
then i would tell him to leave bella and marrie me
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
big smile
scream and run away! Then poke my head back in my room(once I've regained my composure) and ask if he can send Jasper instead. :P
over a year ago darkfairy97 said…
snog him and do bad things with him lol :)
over a year ago teendesigner said…
blush
well...not only edward but bella and jacob is always in my bed because i always keep all the twilight SAGA in my bed room and i'm always reading them...anyway..if he really comes...i'll request him to be with bella and send poor jacob with me...because he's alone...and i want to laugh a bit...and jacob's funny...or i'll ask seth to be with me...
P.S.Seth is also a werewolf friend of Jacob and he is very much like jacob
over a year ago luvutoo said…
I say Ewwwwww....Get out before i call Jake and he turns you in to peices of marble.
over a year ago littlecullen said…
wink
-hey you left the window open! lol

over a year ago bestlovemaker said…
i would say go back 2 bella i agree with teendesigner. i would want jacob cuz hes funny and hot. besides, i cant stand the cold, even if its like 70 but chilly. i would say please y r u here go get jacob.
other than that, i would just stare at him.
i wouldnt know what to say. well, i would say, please go get jacob; my dad would kill me if he found out a vampire wuz here. then he would say just go back 2 sleep then i would repeat myself then say he will hear u!!!! then he would say something like arent you happy im here then id say well yea but please. im srry.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago meandjacob4evur said…
heart
i would say wat r u doing here! then he'd say just go back 2 sleep. then, i would say please go away send back jacob. i-im sorry. then he'd leave and jake would come and i would say, thank god ur here, that oldy wuz startn 2 freak me out then he would laugh. i would tell him 2 come lay with me then i would say edward n bella r good 4 each other. he'd say well now its gonna b hard finding someone else like her. then jacob would roll over. since im a nice person, i would rub his back. i would then say, dont worry, im here. jacob would then roll back over and say, i feel kinda lonely. i would say well my name is ------. then, he would be all desperate n say will you go out with me then i would sit up, rub my eyes n say ur 3 yrs older than me. r u serious? then he would be all like well i got no one else. then i would say mmk, but you gotta move 2 michigan then he would say already did. (srry so long) then i would pinch my self 2 make sure i wuznt dreaming then we would do other things... my icon represents wat we would do. lol ttyl
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Punch him, call him an ugly stalkerish bastard, and push him off.
over a year ago Twe3ty24 said…
wink
I would do actully like Kellykool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even thou i like Jacob(Taylor) 2 n wish dat really, really, reallly,.... Really would happen w/ him instand.!!!!!!
over a year ago DWLoverTBCEDT said…
wink
I can not answer this question in a pg rated forum. Just know it would be very, very, very, very pleasurable.
over a year ago littlecullen said…
laugh
...watch the pillows then!
over a year ago KATYrebekah said…
Punch him, GRR! But then I'd tell him to leave Bella, she's not worth all the hassle.