Twilight Series The Twilight Saga Magazine

AliceRoxx posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 01:51PM
Heyy guys,

I'm going to be running a Twilight Saga Magazine fortnightly, I'm going to post it on here as an article.

Obviously, for it to be successful, I'll need help. So if anyone wants to contribute anything to the magazine, could you please send me a direct message with your work in it please?

I will make sure I write your name next to your work!

Here are some ideas if you want to get involved:

Character profiles
Reviews of:
Chapters
Movies
Movie Scenes
Soundtracks
Posters/Merchandise
Etc
FanFiction
Hot Twilight Celeb Goss
Poll Results
Quote Of The Issue
Any other ideas of yours!!

Please help out if you want your work to be in Issue One!

* I cannot guarantee that your work will be included into the magazine, but I will honestly try and put in as much as I can, but I might think your work will fit in better with the next planned issue. I will try and get everyone's work in there at sone point.

Remember, direct messages only so it's a surprise to every one else!!! x

Xxx AliceRoxx xxX

Twilight Series 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ABDCFan- said…
smile
Hey there, i can do the soundtracks, if you would like? :)
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
i can do Hot Twilight Celeb Goss
over a year ago AliceRoxx said…
kiss
Yes I would definitely like that! Thank you so much! Please send me your material anytime in the next two weeks! I'll make sure it goes in, seeing as you two replied first! x Lv you guys x
yay ik what ill be rightin about
kiss
Okiees,thank you so much for helping out, it means a lot to me x
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
wink
i can pick some awesome quotes for you
meh
but do you want the quotes from the books or the movies?
kiss
Quotes from either, or both. It's really up to you x Maybe you could concentrate on one particular book or movie for the first issue? Or a specific character's quotes? It's up to you. Thank you very much x Please send them by direct message when you're ready x Thank you so so much x
over a year ago ABDCFan- said…
smile
Am starting the character study! :)
over a year ago Elzybells said…
hi plz can u send me the link 2 it
kiss
Send you the link to what? x :)
i think she means for when you get down with the magazine
kiss
Oh right! Well yes of course I will when it's done. I'm hoping to get the first issue done in the next two weeks? x Thank you for your help IluvJacob99! x
yw i just so glad i get to be in the magazine and if theirs anything you need help with just tell me
last edited over a year ago
kiss
Ok thank you very much for your help and I will make sure your articles get put in if you've helped out so far! x
yay thanks
over a year ago darkfairy97 said…
can't wait for the magazine babe!
kiss
Thank you very much! x :D
ik everything is going to be great i love twilight so this magazine is going to be the best
kiss
Haha well said IluvJacob99! And in case I haven't mentioned it, I love the name! x x
over a year ago migutza2006 said…
wouldn't it be great if we could somehow print the magazine? All the fan clubs could probably help us if we insist... And maybe if people will start believing in us we might get interviews from the actors and the magazine photos of them :) I know it's easyer on the net but if we get it on paper...what do you all think?
i think thats kool but i want to be the one interviewing them lol
over a year ago migutza2006 said…
whens the magazine coming out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad
I'm sorry, but I'm still waiting for more responses, because we only have 4 articles to include at the mo, and some of my own stuff. There's no point in putting it out if it's rubbish. X Please, ask all of your Twilight FanPopping friends to help out!!!!
hey how much longer do you think the magazine will take
over a year ago TwiCrazyJade said…
What else do you need help with? I am happy to help out in any way I can, I cant wait for it to be finished.
worried
ive been mailing her every now and then, and last i heard she isnt sure when it will be finished. lol, i think ive found enough quotes for the next two issues. i feel so obnoxious because i message her constantly and constantly keep asking 'need more quotes?' 'do you know when it will be finished?' 'do you need anymore help?' i feel like im more of a neusanse than anything
last edited over a year ago
kiss
Awww it's okay! I really really honestly don't mind, your so helpful Kellykoo1!!! I really appreciate everything, so don't feel bad about inboxing me! I'm sorry guys, but I'm still waiting for more stuff! Up to now, I have 5 articles, and some amazing quotes (thank you Kellykoo1!), so it's not really enough to make up a magazine! TwiCrazyJade, I would love any help at all, just inbox me with some ideas/drafts/questions if you want to help out xxx I love you guys! x I promise I'll try and get it done as soon as I can, I just need more work, the people that have helped so far have been amazing, I'd just like to get more people involved!
i got an idea for somethign if ur still doing the magazine this is for the Soundtracks and Posters/Merchandise